Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Wood (PG)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

East Wood (PG) Empty East Wood (PG)

Post  horsesrule3 30th December 2009, 8:38 pm

STORY
The small town of East Wood is located in the foothills of the Appalachians. A town of less than 500 people, everyone knows everyone. East Wood and the surrounding town all have an equestrian team. To those towns riding was like football. For two years the Riverside Township Equestrian team had dominated the shows, but East Wood was ready to make a comeback. For the size of the towns they had amazing facilities. East Wood Stables had a 30 stall barn, three riding arenas, 30 turnout paddocks, and the most up to date facilities.

NOTES

- the equestrian team can only have ten members so it is strictly first come first serve
- there are only two trainers, both must be adults
- there is only one barn manager
- there is an unlimited amount of boarders
- 'rank' refurse to if you are a team member, a boarder, ect.

CHARACTERS

- Boy (adult or kid)
- Girl (adult or kid)

- Trainer: the head of the team, coaches the team
- Equestrian Team member: rides in events, member of the team
- Boarder: not part of the team but still rides and takes lessons at East Wood Stables
- Barn Manager: runs East Wood stables, not part of the team

RULES

- keep cursing to a minimum
- No godmodding
- Follow all other RP rules

- send me profiles titled ‘East Wood’ with a elephant at the end

Code:
Name:
Boy/Girl
Bio:
Horse's Name:
Horse's Age:
Horse's Breed:
Horse's Looks:
Horses Bio:

Player/horse

Andy/Handy Dandy
Amelia/Azane
Bridget/Albatros
Luke/Kiola
Bill/no horse
Mark/Shadow Knight
Lily/Raindrop
Jessica/Jackson

OOC chat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ Added link to OOC chat

Last edited by horsesrule3 on 16th January 2010, 9:50 am; edited 10 times in total
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

East Wood (PG) Empty Re: East Wood (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2009, 8:41 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 28th February 2010, 9:07 am

Bridget asked Albatross for a canter. Smoothly Albatross made the transition from walk to canter. Bridget turned toward a jump and started counting the strides Albtross took, "one two, one two." Albtross rocked back on his hind legs which was a cue for Bridget to spring forward into jumping postion. They flew over the jump, landed and contined around the arena, Albatross's big strides eating up the ground. Bridget asked him to walk and she looked at her watch, it was only ten thirty, she still an hour to ride. She asked Albatross to trot.

Jessica walked out of the tack room carrying her saddle and briddle. She carefully set them on her horse's stall door. Then carefully she went inside to finish brushing her gelding.

Bill sat at his desk in the his office. He was on the phone, talking about the next shipment of hay.

Andy looked at the clock, it was ten thirty. The stalls were almost finished being cleaned and the horses had been fed breakfast. He sighed, it looked like he would have to wait for lunch before he could take out his horse.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th February 2010, 11:56 am

Amelia and Lily sat under the shade of a cherry blossom. Their horses were tied, as they were out by a trail. Lily had fallen asleep, and Amelia was working her book.

Mark walked up to Bill's office,"Hey, I applied here for assitant coach, don't know if you got around to my resuma."

Anili raced up to the barn. She kicked herself, she knew she shouldn't have stayed up to late training again. She had slept in. She raced up to the barn, a frown on her face,"I know I'm late, Andy. What ever's left, I'll handle it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 1st March 2010, 6:30 pm

Jessica finished saddling up and walked down to the arena.

Bill looked up from his papers. "Are you Mark?"

Andy smiled, maybe he would be able to get Handy out before lunch after all. "Actually you have perfect timing. There are four more stalls to do, so here you go." He handed her the pick fork and stepped out of the stall.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st March 2010, 6:38 pm

Mark nodded,"That's me."

Anili rolled her eyes, and snatched the pickfork from him, and quickly got to work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 1st March 2010, 9:33 pm

Bill nodded, "I did see your profile, and truth be told I am quite impressed and would love to have you as a trainer. Please have seat." Bill motioned to one of the chairs infront of the desk.

Andy's smiled widened. He walked off to go get Handy.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd March 2010, 6:25 am

Mark sat down in the chair, and smiled.

Anili finished with the stalls in about a half an hour, and went to let Ghost out into the pasture.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd March 2010, 6:54 pm

Nami walked calmly into the stable,and into Bill's office.She saw him sitting there with another,what looked to be trainer."Im Nami,but I can come back later,if it is convenient."

Dustin held Ollie at a collected canter,then turned him,and approached the jump,timing it,letting him get a little more speed,but his timing was perfect,and they soared over the jump.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd March 2010, 6:56 pm

Anili tacked up Ghost (they wouldn't let her ride bareback on the trails), and went to find Andy, to see if he wanted to ride with her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 2nd March 2010, 7:58 pm

Bill smiled at Nami, "Actually we'll be done in a few minutes if you don't mind waiting."

Bridget patted Albatross's neck and let the reins slip through her fingers. That was their best ride yet.

Andy stood in the center of the round pen with Handy trotting around the outside edge.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd March 2010, 8:03 pm

Nami nodded,"If you don't mind.I would like to see how the boarders and team members work.May I go out to the arena?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 2nd March 2010, 8:06 pm

Bill nodded, "Sure. If you have any questions Andy or Anili can answer them." Bill turned back to Mark.

Andy watched as his little colt broke into a canter. The light bay colt's legs stretched out in front of him, reaching for new ground, his ears were alert and searching, with every breath his nostrils flared.

Jessica walked Jackson into the arena and mounted.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd March 2010, 8:15 pm

"Will do."Then Nami turned and walked out to the arenas,where several horse and riders,or ground work,was being done.Jumpers,lungers,and just working thir horses out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 2nd March 2010, 8:19 pm

Jessica rode over to Bridget, "How was he?" Bridget beemed, "Better than ever." Jessica smiled and trotted off to begin her ride.

Bill looked at Mark, "I want to offer you the job, the question is do you want it?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd March 2010, 3:03 pm

Mark smiled,"Of course! Thank you, Bill!"

Anili trotted up to the pen that Andy was at,"You want to go on a trail ride with me? Ghost needs to get out, and I thought I saw something going on with on of the fence in on the back of a pasture."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 3rd March 2010, 6:16 pm

Bill smiled, "Then welcome to the East Wood Equestrian Team."

Andy glanced at Anili and then back at the colt. "Um . ." Handy spun and kicked out at Andy who chased him back on to the rail. "We have a few kinks to work out here."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd March 2010, 6:23 pm

Anili shrugged,"Good luck then." She turned Ghost, and headed back to the trail head, and started down it.

Mark smiled,"Thank you, Bill. Do you want me to go get Nami for you?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 3rd March 2010, 6:25 pm

Bill nodded, "If you don't mind . . . . and tell Andy when he has a chance a need to talk with him."

Jessica nudged Jackson into a canter. She felt like she was flying.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd March 2010, 6:35 pm

Nami turned,figuring that they would soon be done,and headed back to the stales.

Dustin stopped Ollie as they flew over the last jump.He brought a little energy up into his body,and asked him to walk,they went around for a little while.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd March 2010, 6:36 pm

Mark nodded, and walked out the room. He spotted Nami,"Bill wants you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 3rd March 2010, 6:40 pm

Bridget dismounted and led Albatross out of the arena and into the barn so she could untack him.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd March 2010, 6:42 pm

Nami nodded,then entered Bill's office.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 3rd March 2010, 6:43 pm

Bill shuffled some papers around on his desk and looked up when he heard the door open. He smiled, "Have a seat. So, tell me a little about what you did before applying for this position."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd March 2010, 6:47 pm

Nami nodded,and sat down."Well,I started riding at the young age of four,with my pony Buttercup.She was a fat,stubborn little thing.Then with my small horse,or large pony,Snowball we won my first jumping competition.Where as I became interested in show riding.I won quite a few races after that,and finally found my horse,Maeaderan,or Mae,when he was two.He had been abused and neglected,but soon became a beautiful horse,with a wonderful personality."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum