Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News 3/23/10

Go down

News 3/23/10 Empty News 3/23/10

Post  amelias-hart 23rd March 2010, 7:54 pm

To prevent sueing, law suits, and infections, I am calling for a new rule, which will be displayed by tomorrow in the rules. But, until I get that up, I'm going to go ahead and announce it here. As I stated in the last news topic, Deveintart has some how been infected by viruses, and I sugguested not to use that site. Well, to prevent anyone's computers and this site from becoming infected as well, I am going to place a rule were pics from Deveintart is not allowed on this website. I know a lot of you use pics from there, but please remove them by Friday. Saturday, my mod squad that is avaible and myself will be deleting any remaining pics from Deveintart. If you fail to remove pics by then, you will be punished by post recount, or you post count will go back down to zero, and this includes my mod squad! Understand, I am doing this to make the site safe, child friendly, and user friendly. Thanks!
This Chic
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

News 3/23/10 Empty Re: News 3/23/10

Post  amelias-hart 25th March 2010, 6:30 am

Some of you need to get a move on with removing pics from Deveintart! I am dead serious about this! This does not mean just for Paintings on the Wall, it means for looks in RPs as well! Get those pics out of your RPs as soon as you can OPs, and tell your members they need to replace them! If you don't, both of you will get in trouble. For those cases, here is the punishment results:

~ Post a pic from Deveintart anywhere - post recount (and mod squad removal, if you're on it)

~ Use a pic from Deveintart in a character profile in your own RP - RP will be locked till pic is removed, and mod contacted

~ Use a pic from Deveintart in a character profile in some one else's RP - You will have a post recount, and the OP of that RP will have their RP locked for not stopping them with the illegal (on here) pic

If there are anyother case, I will think of them, and post them. So, if you want a pic from Deveintart, upload it, do not provide it by link or URL code. You will be punished if this is not taken care of by tomorrow! No if, ands or buts!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down