Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Beginning...PG-13

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

In The Beginning...PG-13 Empty In The Beginning...PG-13

Post  Dahlia 29th June 2010, 1:56 am

A child from each race sat around a camp fire,an old man in the center. The flames cast eerie shadows on his wrinkled face. He licked his dry lips,and began to say,in a low voice that swayed like the wind that blew the flames of the orangey red,autumn colored,fire around. The children rubbed their arms,even thought it was summer time,and the fire crackled bright and warmly.

"Beware,
My sons and daughters,
Of what will lay ahead.

Somethings just cant be said,
But listen well,
As I spin this tale,
Of how our races started.

The dust gathered and formed the world,
Explosions in the sky,
But Ill let you see,
The forefathers of we,
That helped us start it all."

The little ones leaned forward expectantly,and the old man smiled wryly. Then he spoke again,in the same low voice that could raise goose bumps on the bravest heart of men.

"Be still,
Be still.

Dont come no closer,
Thats far enough,
Indeed.

The story thats told,
Has been passed along,
Through generation,
From stone.

And told by one,
And told by all,
So that it can go on.

Dont worship them,
Dont bow down,
They were as confused as you!

Just listen and learn,
As this story unfolds,
So that you may pass it on."

((Note: Basically,its just a fun RP about how each race started civilization. Wars,claiming of territory,finding food,and learning languages.))

~Rules~

1. No sex! Charies can have kids,but dont describe it.
2. No godmodding. Im very strict on this one.
3. Please keep cursing to a minimum.
4. Send me profiles titled,"Genesis." With a sunny in it.
5. Have fun!XD Very strictly watched! Just kidding.XD

Profile Skeleton:

Code:

[center][img]looks[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] (Name)
[b]Race:[/b] (Race)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Yes,I know they were just created.... But some are older than the rest.)
[b]Age:[/b] (How old they are)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How they act)
[b]Other:[/b] (For anything I forgot to add,and you wish to put.)

Animal Profile:

Code:

[center][img][/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Good

Bad

Neutral

OOC Chat Link Located for your convenience.XD :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 29th June 2010, 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

In The Beginning...PG-13 Empty Re: In The Beginning...PG-13

Post  Dahlia 29th June 2010, 2:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th June 2010, 4:24 am

Meca smiled halfway to himself,then shoved his hat down lower over his eyes,and walked off into the crowd. He bumped into someone,and went tumbling down with the person. The man was older,and well off by the looks of him. "Y'shran hrn!!" The man gasped. "Prehs!" Meca apologized. He got off the man,and slipped the money into his pocket. The frequency in Roran was Wryans,a bronze colored coin. Then Meca slipped off to count the Wryans.

Rimmon made her way through Roran,this was near where she was born,and it was one of the most populated places,but Rimmon visited many places,many towns,met many people. She ran into a boy,who was a little older than her,"Prehs."She murmured,and hurried on. The boy nodded,"Hrns mey."

Rasani smiled to herself,her white oak staff across her back,tethered there with a strip of worn brown leather. She carried herself smoothly,watching everyone with large,serene eyes that didnt miss a thing.

Mrale sighed,he set in a large tree,watching over a large herd of some kind of animal,he wasnt exactly sure. They had looong,gray noses that they used to pick up food and set it in their mouths,and large flappy ears,and puny little tails that had a plume of dark gray hair at the very end.

Larinx walked through Roran nodding and greeting everyone with a polite,"Qwenm."And walking on. He noticed a boy topple into a elderly man,and wondered how there was someone that old in a land this new,but shrugged it off with a sigh. That mongrel thief was at it again. It was a common move. Run into someone,steal their money,then walk off.

((ooc:Im making my own language,putting basic words and phrases in a post with the guide to my charies. Since everyone else has a language. Oh,and what it was was,
"Watch it!"
"Sorry!"

Sorry.
Its fine.

Hello

And no you dont have to speak in Roran,I just wanted to have my own languag,since everyone else does.XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th June 2010, 9:36 pm

((ooc:Whats the site called? It would be a much better use than having to learn a whole new language.XD))

Laryinx watched the girl with great amusement,when she killed the beast he leapt down,with a few branches tucked under his arm to help her build a fire. He asked her when he was close enough,""Vel'uss phuul dos? Phuul dos jivviim?"He spoke in Drow,but then translated into a common language by all."Who are you? Are you hurt?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th June 2010, 9:45 pm

((ooc:My dad used to play it,so I know of it not about it.))

"I am Laryinx,Twilight. Perhaps you should come to Roran and have a bath and a proper meal."He looked at the carcass on the ground.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th June 2010, 10:19 pm

((ooc:Not particularly. I can google it though.XD))

"Yes,thats food. Do you want more food? Good food? And to be clean? Do you understand Drow?"He asked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 12:26 pm

"Odd bird...."He murmured,then he met her gaze evenly,and held it."You should have learned not to fall out of trees like that,Little Bird."He automatically nicknamed her that,since most of the time,newly hatched birds fell out of their tree.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 12:32 pm

Laryinx grinned,"Well Little Bird,Im Laryinx."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 12:52 pm

"In the same statement,What are you doing here? I live all around,most of the time Im watching to make sure Roran is safe,but today,I was bored. So after being in the town,I came here,and met Twilight. Who seems to be about as smart,by human or such standards,as candle wax. Though she does know the word food,and her name. That counts for something,but she doesnt know much...."He murmured,his blond hair falling into his eyes,he tossed it back,and grinned wryly at the girl.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 12:59 pm

"Maybe both of you ought to come to Roran for a bath and a proper meal...."He muttered,then grinned at her. "Well then,Twilight was fixing some kind of creature,but I doubt that for anyone that had something other than fangs and a belly of steel could eat much of it."He nudged Twilight playfully.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 1:05 pm

"And perhaps,the panicked bird that is hiding in the tree would like to come? Theres something.... Rather unusual about that bird...."He muttered the last line,but grinned at Katniss,"Well then,Little Bird,seems were going to the town. And I assume Twilight is coming with us?"He turned to Twilight with a raised brow.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 1:26 pm

"Hello."He murmured,he was tempted to hold out his arm,as if it were a perch for a hunting falcon to land upon. He saw the mockingjay swoop down,and grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 1:34 pm

"Hello Little One. Do you know him?"He asked Katniss. He scratched the bird just under his chin/beak/whatever.((XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 1:39 pm

"Whats a matter?"He asked her gently,then he looked at Peeta,"Do you know whats wrong with Little Bird,Little One?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 1:48 pm

"Whats your name Little One?"Laryinx raised a eyebrow in questioning as he murmured.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 2:00 pm

"Peeta?"Laryinx asked,"Is that your name Little One? Well,Im Laryinx."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 2:10 pm

Laryinx stretched,"Well,Im talking to a bird."And grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 3:42 pm

Laryinx chuckled,then burst out laughing. He hadnt flinched at Twilight's antics,he grinned."Twi?!"He called out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 5:31 pm

((ooc:Hopefully to clear up any confusion on how to pronounce Laryinx's name. Luh-air-inks. The y is silent.))

Laryinx rolled his eyes skyward,"Twilight,are you coming to Roran with us or not?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 6:49 pm

"Roran is a place,not a person."Laryinx explained.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 8:00 pm

"Just follow me."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 8:09 pm

"Obvious Twilight is obvious."He muttered then spoke so she could hear him."In a moment,all of us will move."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 8:16 pm

"We have plenty of food in Roran,you dont have to bring it if you dont want to."Laryinx offered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st July 2010, 11:23 pm

"Good...."Laryinx grinned,happy that she was going to join them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 3:38 am

((ooc:Must say it!
Crush much?^^))

He grinned,and rolled his eyes skyward,"Okay. Come on crazies. Lets go to Roran."He set off towards the stoney town. Thinking of the town he had set up a few years back. It was a quite town then,and now it was lively,and bursting with life.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum