Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Beginning...PG-13

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

In The Beginning...PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: In The Beginning...PG-13

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 3:49 am

((ooc:Well see where it goes. He is quite older than her though. 21 actually..... But well see where it goes.XD))

"You like it?'He grinned at her,then he looked back towards the town,a brief light of happiness showed in his eyes and he burst out laughing. There on the road,stretched out like a cat in the sunlight,which really he was,was Chiron. The lion blinked lazily at Laryinx,then got up and padded over to him,purring like a huge cat.

"Hello there Laryinx,my friend. I see you brought company."Chiron spoke,and nodded at Twilight and Katniss,as well as the mocking jay.

Laryinx nodded,"Hello old friend,how is life treating you? Most importantly,how is our little town?"

"Same as always. Not so little anymore."Chiron grinned lazily,and stretched.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 4:15 am

"Dont worry,Chiron isnt dangerous to any friends of mine."Laryinc assured her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 4:25 am

Chiron grinned,and butted her with his head,"Tis okay,I wont bite....You."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 4:40 am

Chiron grinned at her,and chuckled at the bird landed on his head. He was nearly as tall as the girl,and about shoulder high to Laryinx,so he was a very tall lion. With a flaxen coat,and a firey flame of a mane.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 2:56 pm

"Its okay Twilight,nothing is going to hurt you here. You'll be safe."Laryinx murmured,taking how she acted as a sign of anxiety and a hint of fear.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd July 2010, 3:50 pm

"Alpha hmm??.. I guess that would be me. You see,when I was created,I made my way towards a small part of the land,and when I was bout....14 or so,I found Chiron and he began helping me build Roran. Soon people were popping up,and I had to decide whether to let them in,if they would cause any trouble and such....."Laryinx explained.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd July 2010, 6:37 am

"Well,thats Chiron and the people that help watch over Roran."Laryinx explained.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:12 am

A man and a woman rode under the falling shade. The woman was on a great black horse, and the man was on a great white stallion. They were in a brisk trot, enjoying the cool of the trees, and the gentle blow of the night wind. The woman turned to her friend, "I wonder where it will be. The site of the grandest place in the world, the splendor of this age. The center would be a great white castle, the glinted under the sunlight, but was stronger than any metal. Can't you see it, Iantix?" The boy, Iantix, laughed, and said to her, "Yes, and every time you tell me, Missar, it becomes more vivid. Don't worry, we'll find the place where the splendor of Mirimoth will shine out the best." Missar grinned, and turned back to her riding.

Soon, they came upon a town, and the sound of hooves on cobblestone rung out as they rode through. Missar slowed her mare, and slide off. She look around for an inn as the dusk came on.

Black Wind raced through the woods, a group of wolves following him. Black Wind stopped, and sniffed the air. He said over his shoulder, "Humans, be wary, my kin. Don't come so near. The wolf trotted on, bringing in his white wings. He pushed himself through the brush, scenting the wind and the plants as he went.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:20 pm

Laryinx watched in interest,''Your feet look almost like Peeta's...."He said in wonder. Then he turned as he heard a rustle in the brush. A flash of white feathers was all he saw. And a streak of gray fur. Looked like a large wolf,perhaps.

Malruse noticed a girl and a boy ride into the town,and grinned to himself. They looked like easy prey to steal from,if he separated them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:24 pm

Black Wind slowed, and leapt into a tree. He brought his wings in, and shifted into his forest state. He waited, and watched.

ooc: Can I change Iantix to Iycanri?

Missar lead her mare away from her friend. Iantix went the other way, to look for supplies, while Missar continued to look for an inn.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:30 pm

((ooc:Yup.XD You can change him yourself if you want.))

"Thats what I thought.... Thats strange though,I thought that wolf had wings..."Laryinx muttered.

Malruse grinned,this was going smoothly. He headed after the female first.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:38 pm

ooc: Thanks

Black Wind grinned, now enjoying what he could do. He let his wings roll back out, then back in, and shifted to his fire form.

Missar heard a noise, and looked around. She scanned the street, but kept going.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:44 pm

((ooc:Lol))

Malruse followed quietly,then he saw his change when she stepped into a crowd. He decided he would only bump into her,then maybe she would fall. He would act gentlemanly,and help her up. After stealing her money of course. He thought he saw it on her side.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th July 2010, 11:46 pm

Missar grinned as she felt a gaze on her back. She knew she didn't have any money. Iycanri carried it all. Her wallet was filled with powder, that made her flames even bigger.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th July 2010, 11:59 pm

Malruse moved forward,and began to run into her. Hoping she would fall.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:04 am

Missar felt the bump in her side, but with one fluid motion, her sword was out, and her arms out stretched. The outline of a phoenix formed around her, with the filling colors from an aurora. Her voice was deep, and she roared, "Save your plots for the weak, boy." The spell faded, and she walked on, her sword remained drawn.

Black Wind sat in the tree, his hot, fiery coat roaring on the branch.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:13 am

"Save your words for those who care,Sorceress."He growled.

Laryinx watched the wolf then said calmly,"Turn to water,wolf. Dont burn the tree."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:19 am

Missar growled, "Cross me again, and it won't be an illusion." Her threat was spoken in a calm voice, but full of hot meaning.

Black Wind grinned, and did. His wings came out and in as he changed to his water state.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:23 am

"Thank you wolf. Do you perhaps,speak English? Or speak at all?"Laryinx asked.

Chiron narrowed his eyes at the canine,but said nothing.

Malruse growled back,"Try me."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:26 am

Missar grinned, and walked on. She knew her limits. And what Iycanri would say if she enjoyed showing her power too much.

Black Wind replied, "I speak it as well as you do, my friend. I use to be human, like yourself."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:27 am

"Simply amazing...."Laryinx said,"Well then. Come down to our level,if you chose,my friend. Im Laryinx."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:32 am

Black Wind shifted back, but remained at his perch. He called down, "Well met, my friend. Black Wind is the name I have taken on." Even after his years as a wolf, Black Wind's speech was not hindered by lack of conversation.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:34 am

"Well met indeed. Please,dont hunt these two mocking jays,one is human,and the other is.... Well I dont know,but this one seems to be turning into a mocking jay..."He chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th July 2010, 12:36 am

Black Wind replied, "We do not hunt those with wings. As we carry them too. The song bird is never good prey, either way."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th July 2010, 12:37 am

'We? Ah,do you have a pack? Well then,simply amazing. Are there more.... Enchanted wolves then?"Laryinx grinned.

((ooc:Now we know where you get calling Twilight an enchanted wolf.XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum