Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who You Want To Be...(PG-13)

3 posters

Go down

Who You Want To Be...(PG-13) Empty Who You Want To Be...(PG-13)

Post  XxAkihikoxX 6th September 2010, 11:35 am

OOC Chat-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Title: Who You Want To Be
Rating: PG-13
POV: 3rd POV, omniscient
Plot: “All children have an egg in their soul; the egg of their hearts, our “would be selves”, yet unseen.”
Have you ever thought about being someone different, by changing what you wanted to be like? Your future is blurry, but you can see right through the present. This makes what is called Shugo Chara common in children.

A Shugo Chara is a guardian character that represents the owner’s self that they want to be, and their hopes and dreams. Sometimes, a strong emotion can trigger the egg to hatch into a Guardian Character in order to aid that person order to become their would-be self and pursue their dreams. These creatures are invisible to normal people, and only owners of Guardian Characters and children that are pure-hearted can see them.

However, the company by the name “Easter” is looking for what is called the “Embryo” and it is a magical egg that grants wishes. They are looking for the child that holds this egg in their heart.

Usually people have only one guardian character, but when more do hatch, the egg shows similar designs to one another.

X-characters

If an egg’s owner is filled with doubts and worries, the egg will turn into an X-egg, which will hatch to become and X-character. When they hatch, the owner will usually be their first target, and go rampage after that. However, since they are still connected, when they are “beat”, but not purified, they will have the same doubts and worries.

If the egg is born, then turned into an X-egg, it will not turn into a black egg with an X, or a black X-character.

Eggs can be pulled by force and turned into an black X-egg.

Disappearance

Characters will eventually disappear when their owner has grown up. This means that they have found their would-be self and no longer have any doubts, and the Shugo Chara are sure that their owner will be successful.

Powers

All Guardian Characters possess the ability to fly in order to move freely.
Guardian characters can also sense the presence of other Guardian Characters, X-Eggs, X-Characters, and Heart’s Eggs. Guardian Characters can also communicate with animals.

Character Change

A Guardian Character’s main power is Character Changing with its owner, which grants their limited special powers to become the person the Shugo Chara represents.
Character Change can only last a short amount of time, and while under changing, the owner will gain a certain feature that represents the Character change, for example, a heart in their hair.

Character Transformation

By using the Humpty Lock or Dumpty Key, Shugo Chara can merge with their owners and Character transform. This increases the Guardian Character’s power to 120%, and they change into a more powerful character and use powers stronger than the Character Change.

Extra Notes: If you ever saw this on ponystars that was the original concept. But, it had to be ponies, so I tweaked it quite a bit. This is closer to the actual manga/anime, Shugo Chara.

Rules:
-Limit your Guardian Characters to a maximum of 3 per character.
-No complete OOC posts, there’s the OOC thread.
-Keep swearing to a minimum.
-Try to post at least one line.
-Send profiles with the subject “Chara Nari” and a in it.

Profiles:

Character
Code:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Background:[b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Have a Shugo Chara?[/b]
[b]Wish/Dream/would-be self:[/b]
[b]With Easter or Against?:[/b]
[b]Shugo Chara(s):[/b]

Shugo Chara

Code:
[b]Shugo Chara Name:[/b]
[b]Shugo Chara Egg:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Character Change special feature:[/b]
[b]Shugo Chara Transformation name:[/b]
[b]Transformation Outfit:[/b]
[b]Attacks/defense (can come later):[/b]

XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Who You Want To Be...(PG-13) Empty Re: Who You Want To Be...(PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 6th September 2010, 11:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 9th September 2010, 8:42 pm

(OOC: Long first post)

Tenshi sighed as she shook of her headphones. It had been a while since she had gone through 6 hours of rehearsal without a break. She stared at her fingers. They were bleeding from her constant playing. Ignoring the pain, she let Riri undo the character change and stepped up-with guitar in hand.

As she entered her break room, she looked up to see Isamu flying toward her.
"Tenshi! Tenshi! Next time, character change with me, okay?! It's always Riri lately!"
Tenshi sighed, but smiled a little. "Sure."
Riri puffed out her cheeks, but Tenshi ignored her, and went to her manager-Ahato Neiri.

"Ms. Neiri, I'm finished with rehearsal."
Ahato nodded, accepting the statement. "Alright. Then that's all for today. Make sure to get lots of sleep tonight, alright?"
"Yes."

----------

Ai stared outside, Rusu to her side. She sighed and looked at her uniform. It only made her look more goth.

She wished for something with a little more color-red, blue, purple, anything really...
And to stop being so pessimistic...

XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th September 2010, 6:40 pm

Uynato sat on her giagantic queen sized bed in her bedroom. There was a book in front of her face, with a formal covering and binding. The title read "Pride and Prejudice" (right?), but seemed fatter than it should be. A smaller book as resting inside the fat novel, Uy having her nose in that one. There was a cold grunt, "Why do you let your parents push you around like that?" Uy didn't looked up at the short-tempered Shugo Chara who called herself Fubuki. A second voice piped up, "Relax, ice-head, she's only trying to please both halves of herself: herself and her parents. Even if she does leave them, she needs to respect her parents. They raised her after all." Uy glanced at the laid back Sugo Chara, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor meditating. Fubuki snapped at Ryku, "Shut up, nature freak. If she goes along with your plan she'll get pushed around even more." Ryku's eyes snapped open, shotting daggers at Fubuki, "And if she follows your plan, she'll be a heartless killer." Uy chuckled, and stuck her nose back into her book(s). They were always at each others throats.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 11th September 2010, 9:01 pm

"...Ms. Neiri...I did agree to look for the Embryo...but I don't want to sing to do that," Tenshi said, holding onto the handle of the door.
Ahato stopped Tenshi before she could get to her room in the Easter Mansion. "So, what's your point. You're bound to this by your contract to work for Easter. You're like a caged bird...or maybe I should say fireflies to match that new song? And if you're going to complain, I should hire a different girl. Another with two guardian eggs. Uynato...was it-"

SLAM

Tenshi had opened the door so hard, it made a crack on the wall. "I'm not losing to that girl."
Get ready Uynato-because you are my next opponent.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th September 2010, 2:30 pm

Uy set down her book, and slide them under her pillow. She looked up at the two Shugo Chara arguing at the end of her bed. She laughed at them as she slide out of the bed. She stretched, and got dressed in some easy clothes, jeans and a T-shirt and snuck out the back door into her family's garden. She heard the light, lythe landing of Ryku, and the icey gust as Fubuki landed next to her. Both were still nit-picking with each other.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 12th September 2010, 7:17 pm

It was late, and most likely the Easter members were asleep. Tenshi shifted from her position in bed, reaching for the dumpty key-the base of her Character Transformation. She didn't know where the humpty lock was, but it was probably not anywhere close to where she was. The first thought that came into Tenshi's mind was Uynato.

"Riri-chacter change-now," she muttered. "Isamu, come along if you like."

Isamu eyes widened a bit. Tenshi never said that-she always told her to come along.

"We're going to Uynato's house."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th September 2010, 7:39 pm

Uy sat down beneath tree, trying to ignore Fubuki and Ryku. Ryku was up in the tree, and Fubuki was trying to pull her down with her chains.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 12th September 2010, 8:35 pm

Tree.

Good hiding spot.

A tall figure imerged from it. Her hair was black, and her eyes were an icy blue.
"Uynato. I have finally found you."

A small multicolored lock around her neck glowed in the night, possibly able to blind someone.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th September 2010, 8:40 pm

Uy jumped to her feet, and backed up. She thought she knew the face, but she doubted it.

ooc: How again exactly does she do a character transform?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 13th September 2010, 3:37 pm

OOC: The dumpty key or humpty lock-I suggest humpty lock, but whichever works. :3

An disgusting icy chill blew between them.

"I will beat you-hard. And before I do, my name is Tenshi. Don't get all prissy on me-I'm the exact opposite of my name."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th September 2010, 4:37 pm

ooc: Is that like an item she should have? Sorry, confused XD

Uy backed up to the tree. She glanced at Fubuki's icey stare, telling her to stand, but she just didn't have Fubuki's guts right now. She said to Tenshi, "Why do you want to fight me?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 16th September 2010, 6:38 am

(OOC: Nah, s'okay. And yeah, have it. This was one of the most confusing manga I read. XD)

Tenshi put a hand on her hip. "It's fun to compete. Don't you know? It's the way adults get around. You can't live without it."

XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th September 2010, 4:17 pm

ooc: kk?

Uy gulped, and replied, "I think I could."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 18th September 2010, 4:46 pm

(OOC: ^-^' I'm changing the voice color, since purple was super hard to read.)

Tenshi ignored Uynato's comment.
You have two Shugo Chara, right? So do I. My manager-Ahato-takes a liking in you. She even said you would be a tough rival! But...to me, it doesn't matter how many Shugo Chara you have, since you don't know how to even really use their power! Sure, I bet you could do a Character Change! But can you do a Character Transfomation?! No! But I can!"
Tenshi was suddenly rambling about things that anyone would know that Uynato wouldn't know-but that wouldn't be Uy's fault.
"If you want to become number one, you have to work-I work so hard behind what I see! If only you could see it!"

She shut her eyes in concentration-suddenly yelling: "Character Transformation, Goth LOLITA!"
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th September 2010, 5:22 pm

Uy shouted, "But I didn't know anything!" Uy growled under her breath, and glanced at Fubuki. Uy gritted her teeth, and shouted, "Character Transformation: Ice Storm!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 21st September 2010, 4:38 pm

(OOC: Ahaha...Tenshi's such a jerk...^^')

(Almost) Nothing could have made Tenshi any angrier. A girl who was going to take her place in easter, one with the same amount-possibly even more Shugo Chara Eggs-, and not could also do a character transformation.

She smirked-unlikely.
Tenshi added, with a deathly voice,
"Let's fight."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st September 2010, 5:29 pm

Uy knew there was no way out, and Fubuki's cold spirit had an influence on her. She prepared to fight.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum