Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popularity (PG-13)

3 posters

Go down

Popularity (PG-13) Empty Popularity (PG-13)

Post  XxAkihikoxX 29th November 2010, 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Delay of start due to character profiles)

Title: Popularity

Rating: PG-13

Plot: What does it take to really become part of the popular crowd? There are lots of different levels in the popularity system, and you’re sure to fit in one of them. But with all the mass chaos going around between middle school and high school, are you sure you want to try and fit in with some people that probably won’t even like you? At Bergstrum Middle School and Pivott High School, there’s much more to learn than just to fit in with the popular crowd.

Setting: Bergstrum Middle School and Pivott High School (Most of the time)

Rules:
-I suggest that it would be best to have characters in different levels of popularity, but that’s just a suggestion.
-Bergstrum Middle School carries 6-8 graders, and Pivott High 9-12.
-If you’re character is a prep, don’t make her go all “OMG, like did you see that, like, ugly dress that like, ______, is like, wearing?”, because that’s really creepy and preps nowadays don’t do that anymore.
-Don’t just stick with the usual crowd names, such as preps, jocks, wannabes, nerds, punks, goths, and emos! Go imaginative!
-With every new day, describe cloths, and appearance, since we live in a world where people change clothes everyday! (Hopefully...)
-This is High school and middle school. People have kids...just don’t hurt my eyes....aka, don’t describe it...
-Send me character profiles with “Preps” as the title.

POV: 3rd Person

Character Profiles:

Code:
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Nickname:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]School:[/u]
[u]Grade:[/u]
[u]Short Story:[/u]
[u]Appearance:[/u]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]Crowd:[/u]
[u]Quote(s):[/u]
[u]Etc. Trivia:[/u]

XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Popularity (PG-13) Empty Re: Popularity (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 29th November 2010, 7:47 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 30th November 2010, 8:37 pm

(OOC: Thank you Chicky!)

Manami stepped in slowly into the school. W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L. Another year to deal with preps and jocks.Her eyes darted, looking around for people she knew from before. (Technically, that she knew, but didn't know her.) Oh. There she was, Ashley. She called her friend in almost a whisper, but it still reached her.
"Ashley."

Ashley turned around from talking with someone else.

"Oh, hey Mai!" Ashley answered, smiling toward the black-head.

Manami nodded.

----
Alexis was happy.

Not only she had found out that she had a cheerleading game this week, she also found out that the girl she hated had moved away.
YES~

XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th November 2010, 8:41 pm

Amelia fixed her locker shelf just right in her locker. She was surprised she had gotten through the crowds to easily. Then again, she was good at ducking and dodging. She shrugged, and closed the locker, and swung her bag over her shoulder. She looked at schedule, and hurried to try and find the classroom.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 2nd December 2010, 4:26 pm

Alexis traveled her eyes to her schedule list.

She did have on teacher on the list she couldn't pronounce the name of. But finding out her first class was AP Biology, she closed her locker, careful to not get her back string stuck on the door, and headed out with a notebook, 1-inch binder, and her pencil bag.

Alexis just loved new school supplies. Although she didn't exactly love the new school year, she was content with it.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd December 2010, 4:55 pm

ooc: What kind of schedule is it? Blocks, or full 7 classes?

Amelia spotted her first class. Computer and Graphic Design. She smiled, and hurried to the class room.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 11th December 2010, 5:33 pm

(Block I guess, since it's high school.)

Alexis ran through the crowded hallways filled with chatter, locker opening, locker slamming (lol), and footsteps. There were way too many halls in this place!
Her thick tights stuck to her, making it her legs slightly itchy. It must have been the pretty pattern on it though.

Alexis had no intentions of dressing fancy on the first day of school. The tights might have seemed like it, but it was just part of her usual clothing. Today, her eyes seemed to stand out even more although she didn't mean to put so much black on right under her underlashes. Her eyeshadow was a gorgeous gray though. She was wrapped in a black, thin shirt, like the ones at Aeropostle, and wore a red and black plaid skirt with lace on the ends.

It was all just part of her--of what she wore. Skirts were something she liked, and she wasn't going to be judged on it.

Strangely, however, she was on of the only cheerleaders at Pivott High School who was actually respected and was not gossiped about with people lower than the jocks and preps. Why had she joined the team again?

Oh yeah. It was because she had taken gymnastics since she was little, tumbled at a gym since 2nd grade, and had all her splits, her backhand spring, and her backtuck down. With a spin. Yeah, she was one heck of a girl.

She smiled, unconsiously walking into a random classroom, bumping into another girl with brunette hair.

"Oh! Excuse me...um...." she mumbled a bit, unfamiliar with the about her same hight.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th December 2010, 9:08 pm

Amelia looked up as the girl bumped into her. She laughed, and said, "No worries." She grinned. Amelia was wearing easy jeans, and a tan shirt with hippie spiral patterns on it. Her hair was hanging down, not fixed. She didn't have any make-up on, so you could see the slight outbreak on her face from where she kept pushing her hair back. She had tan flip-flops on.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 14th December 2010, 4:35 pm

"Would you mind if I asked what room this is?" Alexis asked. Luckily, five minutes was probably enough time to get to the correct class, although she had already wasted the first five minutes of the passing period. First day. Whoopydo.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th December 2010, 4:51 pm

Amelia said, "The computer lab. I didn't catch the right number, sorry."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 17th December 2010, 4:56 pm

"Ah, thank you. Then this must be E hall. That means my class is in this hall. Thanks again," Alexis thanked the girl, sprinting down the hall of the chattering students.

Oh...I forgot to ask her name, she thought, reaching her classroom at last.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th December 2010, 11:38 pm

Amelia gave a half wave, and turned to go sit down. She nearly forgot the moment in seconds, but it popped up every few minutes, until it was a buzzing memory in her head.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 31st December 2010, 10:02 am

(Gonna fast-forward to next class so they won't have to sit around doing there on thing Razz)

BRRRRR BRRRR

Alexis was the first to stand up from her chair. She grabbed her items, because she was already ready to go for the past five minutes.

What was next on the list of her schedule........?
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st December 2010, 11:32 am

Amelia collected her things, and walked out into the hall. Next was math. She sighed, and headed for the classroom.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 2nd January 2011, 9:41 am

(I added two characters to become Alexis's friends. I'm going to add preps and jocks later, due to the fact that my hands are hurting.)

Alexis looked at her next class. Algebra. Well, math in likewise, but still same difference. They were probably going to learn about the slope forms or something. But it was the first day, so hopefully they weren't going to be going right on to the hard stuff.

"Hey, Bailey!"

Alexis didn't catch the call. Well, she did, but she just thought that was someone's first name, not her last that the person was calling. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Alexis Bailey, I was talking to you!"

Alexis turned her head to be eye to eye with a brunette haired boy. Her smile lit up as she glomped the taller.

"Kyle! Sorry, I forgot to call!"

"You better be!" he laughed. "Hey, look I got my left cartilage pierced! And I have Algebra next, just to let you know. Let's walk to class!"

"That's awesome and all, but how did you know I have Algebra next?"

"I'm your stalker."

"Haha, hilarious."

They both reached the classroom, and walked in.

"Holy crap, I smell preps...I also smell normal people who could become our friends."

"Agreed, but whatever."

Alexis wondered what class the girl from the computer lab was in.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd January 2011, 12:00 pm

Amelia sat down in her Geometry class. This would have been her advanced class if she hadn't moved. Again. She sighed, and took a seat.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 3rd January 2011, 4:20 pm

Meredith didn't know anyone in this class.

Fun.

Where was Alexis? Oh yeah, she wasn't in tenth grade.

"Um, excuse me, miss?"

Meredith turned around, to see the teacher smiling at her.

"Could you do me a favour and give this to the other Geometry teacher? She's also the other Algebra teacher for 9th Graders. Tell her that this is a plan packet for the year, and I didn't have time to give it to her."
"Umm...okay."
"Thank you so much! Here, here's a hall pass!"

Meredith took the pass, and shashayed down the hall. The first Algebra classroom was here, so the other one must be...

"Meredith!"
Meredith peeked in the classroom. "Alexis! Come with me! Tell the teacher you need to go pee!" she whispered the last part to her friend.
"Okay, just a second...Mrs. Cashom, may I go to the restroom?"
The only answer Alexis got was "Hurry," so she rushed to get a pass to the hall.

"So, where're we going?"
"Other Algebra room, also geometry room for ninth graders."
"Works."

As they entered the classroom, Alexis had a sudden urge to turn her head left, and so she did. Amazingly, she spotted the same girl from the computer lab.
"Hi again!"
She smiled brightly, but it was unfitting to her outfit.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd January 2011, 5:54 pm

Amelia looked up from her desk, and smiled, "Hullo." She had been tapping her fingers, but she stopped when she saw the girl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 4th January 2011, 3:42 pm

(Hullo? Lol)

As Meredith returned from giving stuff to the teacher, she asked
"You know her Alexis?"
Alexis smiled and answered, "Kinda. She showed me where the computer lab is though.
Meredith rose an eyebrow. "You took graphics?"
"Nah, just got lost and she showed me where I was. Anyway, sorry I didn't catch your name. What is it? ...Okay, sorry, that sounded sort of rude."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th January 2011, 3:51 pm

ooc: I seriously do say "hullo" in real life XD It's British, I think

Amelia laughed slightly, and replied, "My name is Amelia." She had the very faintish hint of a Southern accent in her voice, though not too heavy.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th January 2011, 4:28 pm

Onyxx had been late to school,just because she was tired and didnt want to wake up that morning. She brushed her black hair out of her eyes as she stepped into the school,and a wave of cold air swept over her. She sighed,wishing she could have just stayed home. She looked out of eyeliner smudged eyes and started towards her class that she was supposed to be in right then. She was wearing black combat boots,a black slightly mini skirt that came to about mid-thigh length,and a black,cobwebby sleeved like shirt that hung below the tips of her fingers and was baggy in the sleeves. Though the end of the sleeves came more down in a triangle,settling over her middle finger. She wore a black bat necklace,and a silver studded choker. Her ears were pierced quite a few times,and she looked ready to take on the world.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 5th January 2011, 8:57 pm

((I love British! Very Happy))

Alexis smiled and nodded. "Nice to meetcha. As Meredith said, I'm Alexis. And as I said, she's Mere-"

"Ladies, please return to your original classes."

"Oop, yes ma'am! See you later Amelia! Nice to have met you! Let's go Meredith!"

Meredith let Alexis drag her along as they passed hallways. Literally. Alexis was stronger than she looked.

However, suddenly Alexis stopped walking.

"What's wrong, Alexis?"

The girl's eyes faced toward the entrance of the school. She was pretty sure she hadn't seen the other one before, but all that black and the tad bit of silver on her was pretty awesome. Alexis cupped her hands around her lips, before shouting at the top of her lungs,

"I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!"

"Get back to class young lady!"

Alexis raced, leaving Meredith behind to get in trouble.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th January 2011, 8:59 pm

Amelia gave a half salute, and turned back to her teacher.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum