Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Deadly Sins - [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins - [PG-13] Empty The Seven Deadly Sins - [PG-13]

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 27th January 2011, 5:23 pm

Pride.
Sloth.
Greed.
Envy.
Wrath.
Lust.
Gluttony.

Seven deadly sins. There had been an old urban legend, that each sin was turned into a person. But, the sins were hunted down and captured, extracted from the human hosts' soul, and locked into a small musical box, where they would stay trapped for eternity. An old ubran legend, was what they thought of it. That the sins were nothing more then words or actions.

But the reality of it was, these sins were not just words, not just actions; these sins had been alive, captured, extracted from the host it was in, and placed in the box, just like in the tale.

And they wanted revenge.

Seven teenagers have each turned into a deadly sin, and they are tearing the small kingdom of Zahra apart, with absolutely no regrets. Children are being slaughtered, people are becoming corrupted with the dangerous sins, some are joining forces with the life-threatening sins, and their world has just been torn to pieces.

But, seven other teenagers have decided to step up to the plate, and help save their land, before it is destroyed.

In a land so conflicted, whose side are you on?

~Rules~

1.) This story is set in medieval times.

2.) Cursing allowed, but keep it as infrequent as you can. I expect the “a” world to look like “a*s”, the “b” word to look like “b***h” and “b*stard”, and the “s” word to look like “sh*t”. No using of the “f” word, as there are little kiddies.

3.) Now, the seven deadly sins; we’re each aware of how they act. So, please, don’t make them out of character, and remember; they are evil with no morals.

4.) Killing allowed, so expect some blood and gore. Remember, some. Not to much, so we do not scare any younger users.

5.) Be descriptive. I understand that some people go through writer’s block; hey, I’m the exact same way! But, please try to post at least two lines.

6.) Be courteous; I know we all love to RP, but, remember that there may be other players. Try not to go beyond four pages of back-to-back RPing, but if you do, I expect those responsible to come up with a decent summary for those who were out for the time being.

7.) No god-modding. God-modding is just plain annoying, and it takes the fun out of RPing. So, you will get up to three warnings before you are kicked out of my RP.

8.) Send all applications to me titled, “Sin and Grin, We’re All Just Liars.”

9.) No sex. With the sin of Lust, they may have daydreams, thoughts, etc., but they have to be inexplicit and nothing beyond PG-13.

10.) Now, remember; have fun . . . Or I will steal your cookies! O:

~The Sin Dictionary~

Pride - a haughty attitude shown by somebody who believes, often unjustifiably, that he or she is better than others

Sloth - a dislike of work or any kind of physical exertion

Greed - an overwhelming desire to have more of something such as money than is actually needed

Envy - the resentful or unhappy feeling of wanting somebody else's success, good fortune, qualities, or possessions

Wrath - strong anger, often with a desire for revenge

Lust - great eagerness or enthusiasm for something

Gluttony - the act or practice of eating and drinking to excess.

Character Form [Sins]:

Code:

Name:

Sin:

History:

Appearance:

Character Form [For those against the Sins]:

Code:

Name:

History:

Appearance:

What sin are they are most like?:

The sin they hate the most?:

Character Form [For those who are with the Sins]:

Code:

Name:

History:

Appearance:

Why have they joined sides with these sins?:

What sin are they most like?:

~Sins~

Pride -

Sloth -

Greed -

Envy -

Wrath - Eighty-Five

Lust -

Gluttony -

~Characters Against the Sins~

Rosaline

Bambina

Kau

Hideki

~Characters For the Sins~

OOC CHAT:  https://hartsforest.rpg-board.net/t474-the-seven-deadly-sins-pg-13-ooc-chat#36197

Last edited by s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y on 29th January 2011, 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins - [PG-13] Empty Re: The Seven Deadly Sins - [PG-13]

Post  Dahlia 27th January 2011, 5:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 27th January 2011, 6:50 pm

Rosaline wrapped an arm around Bambina's shoulders, unwilling to let the smaller girl out of her sight. Ever since . . . it had happened, they had to stick together, for they were all eachother had left. She supported her friend as she limped, looking around with narrowed eyes at anyone who passed them by.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum