Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News 11/27/11

2 posters

Go down

News 11/27/11 Empty News 11/27/11

Post  amelias-hart 27th November 2011, 5:05 pm

So, I believe you all have notice the site wide glitch, yes? Well, before I continue, understand that I could not do anything over the past week because I was on vacation in Manhattan (Kansas).

Point of the matter, the glitch is site wide. As far as I know, it has only affected Snow and I, because no one else has complained about it outside of the Council (If this statement is not true, please say so).

The known details of the glitch are not major, just more of a pest. First, the only sections it is affecting are Personal Blogs and Ask the Mod Blog, both of which are special sections and coded as "blogs" instead of "forums." That really isn't the point other than they are different in that respect. Second, previous posts are not showing up when a person is posting a reply. If you find another problem, please tell me.

While a hassle, here are a few suggestions to get around these. For the blogs, if there is a topic you want to get to, go the long way and look through your previous posts. If you want to post a new question in the Ask the Mod Blog, don't even worry about it. That section is so under used I've debated deleted it. Second, your replies, the best suggestion I can give is open a second tab to look back if you think you'll really need it.

Understand that today is the first time I could look into it and as soon as I can I will get this glitch fixed. Thank you and I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

News 11/27/11 Empty Re: News 11/27/11

Post  Dahlia 12th December 2011, 4:56 pm

Also, there appears to be a glitch with the messages. Could've been just me.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th December 2011, 5:30 pm

No, that's site wide too. I listed that when I contacted Forumotion. Still no response, unfortunately.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down