Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All The Kings Men PG-13(gore)

Go down

All The Kings Men PG-13(gore) Empty All The Kings Men PG-13(gore)

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2011, 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OOC chat link above.

This RP was orgianally by Kageyume,on the PonyStars site!

Rules:
1. No Godmoding
2. Please TRY to be literate
3. Send me your profiles titled,"Loyalty." With a king in it.

ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANYTIME!!!(So long as they can take a bit of blood and gore.)

WARNING:This is my own twist of the Ponystars plot.

The light has once again, vanished from the once beautiful rolling plains of the fairy grasslands. Candelara, the first benevolent queen was murdered, along with Osuna, her daughter. The fairies were prey for confusion, who was to be their next ruler? Then, from nowhere, the answer came, a man proclaiming him to be the queen�s brother, locked away unjustly with the Aurora Ponies. To prove he was indeed, fit to be the next king, accompanying him, were two Aurora Ponystars, with strange brands on their backs and forelegs. They never left his side, for even a split second, they never spoke nor did they ever act out of unison. But none the less, they were relived, and allowed him the throne. Much stayed the same, but, any ponystar to ever speak out against the new king, vanished, any fairy, was banished in an open display, under a false crime.

Then ponystars began to work, first under very good conditions, then, it started to gradually to get worse. Fire ponies became guards for the king�s castle; they flew, night and day, with no rest and little food. The feline�s worked the mines, using their claws to scrape unrefined coal and metals from the hard rock, when they were worn and of no use, they were immediately put to death. The love ponies, renamed to fly ponies, were charged with population control, if one breed had to many foals, they would be carted off to the king and never be seen again, if another had to little, they were charged with mating with that breed of pony, in hopes of raising the population. The female water ponies were charged with water supply, and the males, fishing, they were trapped in cages submerged in the water, and were separated from foals and loved ones. They could only eat what they could find. Air ponies flew to cities, and across oceans, bringing supplies and produce, if one failed to bring a day�s work load, their wings were torn and they were sent to work with the earth ponies. The earth ponies had the worst of the jobs; females worked maintaining the city, cleaning and males carted out goods and waste.

This condition has lasted for generations, and rebels and traitors to the kings� rule seem to die before they reach even the outermost chamber of his castle. The fairies have forgotten love again, the cruelty has taken root within their hearts, and any to have even the slightest potential for feeling love is immediately banished. Humans, like you and me, were banished, not to the darkness of the other realm, like the fairies, but to outside the city walls. As they though we were to weak to do any sort of damage. Where do you fit into this grand scheme? Are you a meek worker, a rebel, or are you one of the king�s pets?

(To clear things up:The servants are the ones branded and emotionless, which are kept primarily in the castle, and act as sort of hunters and guards. The servants are relatively treated better than the workers though. The king's servants are more like pets, they each have they're own private chamber, good food serve steadily throughout the day, though their coats and hooves receive no care, they live very comfortable lives. They are trained to fight from a young age and are very capable. The servants are split into the kings favored, the cunning and the strong, and the average others. The favored act as generals and are the only beings to ever see the King.

On the other hand, the workers are mass fed in troughs once every other day, clean water is scarce, they sleep on the barracks, no matter the weather or temperature. They are forbidden from ever entering the castle, if they do, they they are promptly killed or stripped of their privilege to fly and made into a personal caretaker for one of the King's servants. )

Workers are the silent ponies, afraid of death and banishment; some are mothers with foal, who want to live to see their baby born. Some want to live to see the next day, what is your reason to live? Or have you forgotten what it is to live? If you are a worker that means your parents were workers, or the king took pity on you and you are a fallen rebel?

Only pony stars can be workers. Any love, fire or air ponystar who is incompetent works with the earth ponystars, and they lose their ability to fly. Please specify if your love, fire or air pony can fly or not.

Worker
Code:
[i]Worker [/i]
[u]Name:[/u][b]Your Character's Name[/b]
[u]Maturity:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Type:[/u]
[u]Background:[/u]
[u]Talents/Abilities:[/u]
[u]Looks:[/u]

The rebels are the ponies and humans who know that this is evil, who want to change for the better, many have died for this cause, and many do not care if they see next morning's sunrise. But be warned, if you are a rebel, you are always hunted and always hunting. The moment your family ran away from the kings rule, anyone of your blood is now wanted. A rebel is anyone outside of the kings rule, whether you want to overthrow him or not. The difficulty of redeeming your blood line is next to impossible. One of the tests of faith is to kill every other member of your family.

Anyone can be a rebel.

Ponystar Rebel
Code:
[i]Ponystar Rebel[/i]

Human Rebel
Code:
[i]Human Rebel[/i]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Talents:[/u]

Fairy Rebel
Code:
[i]Fairy Rebel[/i]

You bear the mark of the king's servant, a twisted scar running from your forelegs to your back. You cannot feel for any of the others, and you a prohibited from leaving the castle unless by the kings orders.(The favored are able to give king's orders) If you ever disobey your master's orders, in any form, you lose your privilege to even think. They are raised from the disappearing ponystars. You never knew you parents, and you were raised by the king himself. The brand locks away all emotion, you are nothing more than a tool.

The king favors males.

Servant
Code:
[i]Servant [/i]

You are a pony or fairy with talents that interest the king who are unable to serve in combat, and/or are considered dangerous are kept within castle, either for quick execution or convince. They have even less freedom than the servants, they are bound to a single room where their needs are cared for by workers. They also don't carry the brand of a king's servant, but they are expected to lend their talents to the king under threat of death or sever punishment. Only Fire, earth, air, love and feline ponystars and fairys can be one of the King's Runes.

Ponystar Rune
Code:
[i]Ponystar Rune[/i]

Fairy Rune
Code:
[i]Fairy Rune[/i]

NEW CLASS
You are either an human or ponystar who has become weak, broken at the king's reign, society shuns your existence. You serve the Fairy Nobles, King's servants, and perhaps even a high-standing worker. You are at the pit of this kingdom with a pin mod edit of a way out for the lucky and fortunate. You take the filthiest jobs that human hands are needed for, or perhaps your a crippled ponystar, spared by the king in his last grace and given the duty of carting out the dead and decaying. Food nor the means to acquire it is never given to you and you must survive on your own.

Ponystar Slave
Code:
[i]Ponystar Slave[/i]

Human Slave
Code:
[i]Human Slave[/i]
[u]Talents:[/u]

You are one of the fairies, you have forgotten what it is to love, and contact with ponies is absolutely prohibited. They are considered the filth of the world, hated animals, do you feel compassion, or do you hate, as you were told to hate?

Only Fairies can be a Fairy Noble

Fairy Noble
Code:
[i]Fairy Noble [/i]

(For convince, all real ponystar ages can be ignored.)

Example:

Servant
Name: Kadmi
Maturity: Yes
Type: Feline
Background: When he was a child, there was a slight increase in the feline breed, two children were taken from their mother, and were laid before the king. The male was given a brand, and his mind wiped blank of all emotion. The girl, with fawn colored eyes, and a pale coat, was deemed too sickly to serve in any duty. They could not let her leave the castle, so thus, they sent her to a chamber, and left her there to die. But, perhaps on her own misfortune, she found a way to escape, and she ran through the hallways, looking for her brother, when she found him, she pounced upon him, and grappled him in a hug. A fire pony, passing the window, saw this as an attack, and he rent the girl in two. Then, the emotionless mask Kadmi had around him cracked, and he wept at his sisters death. He was immediately seized and taken to the foot of the tyrant's throne. For years upon years he was void of emotion or thoughts. He was the king's personal pet. Earning his trust, Kadmi was allowed to have his own thoughts, to calculate of his own, winning more of the emperor's trust through his cunning and quick thought. He thinks himself as just a tool, and he obeys every order.
Looks: A ragged coat the color of rusted blood blankets his entire body. A snow pure mane, that could of been beautiful, shaggy and torn, limply lays around his neck and dangles from his tail. His hooves are as black as the soul's depths. They were never cared for and are caked with grime. His eyes would share the hues of a setting sun, if the sun had no light
and no hope.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

All The Kings Men PG-13(gore) Empty Re: All The Kings Men PG-13(gore)

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2011, 1:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum