Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McKinley Academy - [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

McKinley Academy - [PG-13] Empty McKinley Academy - [PG-13]

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th April 2012, 10:11 pm

“Welcome to McKinley Academy! The very well known, prestigious school that educates your children for the future. By your hard earned scholarship or application (or heavy bribery), you’ve made your way here.

McKinley Academy offers two class courses, day and night. The Day Class runs from 8:30 o’clock to 12:00 o’clock, while the Night Class runs from 5:30 o’clock to 10:00 o’clock, exactly, with the exception of weekends. Students may chose which course to take when filling out their application.

Curfew is at 10:30, sharp.

Breakfast is served at 7:00 A.M, lunch at 12:30 P.M, and dinner at 5:00.

There are two separate dormitories on opposite sides of the campus. The Day Class dormitory, which is separated into two wings, boys and girls, resides on the West side of the campus, while the Night Class dormitory, which is separated into two wings, boys and girls, resides on the East side of the campus. You may not enter the wing of your opposite sex from the hours of 10:00 P.M to 7:00 A.M. Doing so results in immediate disciplinary action.

Welcome to McKinley Academy!”

-

The brochure leaves out a few things, which I have taken upon myself to so kindly include.

McKinley Academy is the definition of segregation. This is not acknowledged by the faculty and staff, of course, but it is well known by students. Day Class kids (the rich kids, the privileged kids, the goody-goodies), don’t mix with Night Class kids (the poor kids, the underprivileged kids, the bad seeds), and vice versa. It’s a simple fact of life on this campus. You can be ostracized for that, around here.

You don’t mix outside of your class, even at the dances, where each course stand on opposite sides of the courtyard.

You want to survive at McKinley Academy?

Stay within your class.

-

1.) Cursing must be starred out. (ex.: d**n, s**t, h*ll, a**, etc.) No use of the f-word, at all, even if starred out.

2.) No sex. At all. Romance is allowed, encouraged, even, but not sex. If you want to imply that they had been sexually abused in the past or imply that they’ve done something, do that exactly, imply it. Suggestive dialogue that doesn’t exceed the PG-13 rating allowed. But don’t go writing out something that will require me to gouge my eyeballs out with a spork.

3.) Please send profiles to me entitled “Application”. So that I know you’ve read the rules, please include a (: somewhere in there!

4.) Please, no perfect characters. They can have the cover up of being perfect, like the popular blonde with a secret or the sweet -- almost too sweet -- girl, but I like seeing mistakes and faults.

5.) I like seeing characters -- old and new! Feel free to test drive new characters and include old ones -- I like familiarity. (: There is no character limit, you can have as many as you want, and you can have them graduate, move out, add characters, or be expelled/suspended as you please.

6.) Please, no more then 2 to 3 pages of back-to-back RPing if there are more then two people in the RP. If, under the circumstances that other RPers have been absent for quite a while, then you may RP more, but upon return of other RPers, I expect you to write a summary detailing what they’ve missed.

7.) You may create your character’s roommates, and there can be up to four. Remember -- boys and girls are separate!

8.) This is more of a lenient RP, but I may throw in something like a dance or a function. But this being a lenient RP does not give an excuse to slack off. (; Be descriptive!

9.) No god-modding. I hate that. ):

10.) I usually write something pleasant about having a good time, but I’ll switch it up. If you don’t have a good time, you get NO cookies!

-

Form for students:

Code:
Code:

Full name:

Class:

History:

Personality:

Appearance:

Height/weight:

Do they hate the other class?:

To avoid confusion, do you want your character to be paired?: