Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Days (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

10 Days (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Days (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 1:51 pm

Nadia recoiled, hurt reflecting in her eyes, but she instead cleared her throat. Her face flushed red in embarrassment, from ear to ear, so she turned her attention toward the newcomer. Smiling unconvincingly at her, she buried her hurt, approaching the girl and offering a hand, "Hi. You must be new. I'm Nadia!"
She felt a slight headache, almost as if someone was stomping her mind, until she heard a voice in her head. Her eyes popped open more, if possible, as she brushed it off, attempting to ignore it.

--

Lilith looked around the bottoms of the trees, nothing would make her climb those bad boys again, that was for sure. As she surveyed the forest ground, she looked over at Light again.
He was handsome, that was for sure. She admired his whitish-gold hair that put her midnight locks to shame, and his eyes. They were filled with a wisdom of some sort, and patience. She caught herself beginning to stare, so she looked away, busying herself with a bush, keeping her voice indifferent, "Find anything yet?"

--

"A druggie," he echoed, eerily calm, "A male, perhaps?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 1:59 pm

Percy said, "I think we've been found out."

---

Colt answered sarcastically, "I'm certain that will end well."

---

Heart replied, "A Ruptured could give us a hint where the Voids hide the Books. If we can find a pattern with their hiding places from a Ruptured, then we can get ahead of them."

---

Alex answered, still in Nadia's mind as well, "Yes, it's a male. Are you looking at him or should I keep searching?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th June 2012, 2:14 pm

Light shook his head, then remembered that she was looking to, and spoke,"Not yet.. You? He kept remembering how pretty she was, her silky midnight hair in ringlets and her skin as delicate as new fallen snow. She was like a angel, though probably acted more like a fallen angel. Even her eyes were amazing, they drew a person in like a never ending ocean choose to pool in her eyes.

--

Rune didn't like to be so mean and instantly felt sorrow, but it was the only way she would leave him alone about it."Did no one else just notice how that cinder block moved out of her way? Just me? I hope not.."

Breeze tilted her head and smiled slightly at the girl, who seemed to be her age."I'm Breeze..." She said it extremely quietly.

--

Rue shifted back,"I think you have been found out. Come out now, if you will."

--

Yami sighed,"Just choose a d*mn place already."

--

"Alright, then lets go!" Suddenly, Blaze was full of energy again, they might be able to do this, it might work!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 2:22 pm

Arson felt a growl building up low in his chest. That filthy b*stard, "No. Can you read Nadia's location."

--

Nadia smiled a thousand watts at the girl. She seemed special, or, at least, like them. She greeted the girl, "Hi there, Sneeze! It's nice to meet you!"
She ignored the harsh throbbing of her head, dismissing it as a migraine. It should go away, eventually.
Hopefully.

--

Lilith shook her head, "Nope. Nada."
She looked back up at him, allowing to stare this time as he searched, ignoring the way her mind was screaming at her for nearly smiling.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 2:42 pm

Percy stepped out, followed by Ray. She smiled, saying, "Didn't mean any harm here or anything. Sorry."

---

Alex answered, "About a mile from here. North, north east."

---

Colt grinned, selecting a portal and walked through it. The walls opened up to a bomb shelter. As he set the book in the far end of the shelter, he said, "Glad this doesn't effect us. The air in here could kill a human in three seconds flat with the nuclear gas in here."

---

Heart nodded, remembering vaguely which direction to go before quickly starting along the sidewalk towards the local asylum.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th June 2012, 3:08 pm

"If you don't mind... My name is Breeze." Breeze said quietly, she really didn't want to make the girl feel bad, but her name was not Sneeze, no it wasn't.

Rune took this time to pull out a needle and quickly shoot up while Nadia was occupied and then he quickly hid the needle after untying the cloth tied tightly around the top of his arm.

--

Blaze started after her, her pace was brisk and quick, wanting to get there quickly.

--

Yami smirked,"Hey Colt, do we ever get to have some fun with the Cursed or do we just move the Books around?"

--

Light sighed and looked up to catch her staring at him, he smiled,Uhm, maybe we should go searching for some people like us?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 3:17 pm

Arson clenched his fists, "Please, whoever you are, lead the way."

--

Nadia giggled, "Whoops! Sorry, Breeze! Couldn't hear ya' there!"
She reached out, grabbing the quiet girl's hand and gently tugging her toward the pair she'd left behind, barely missing Rune's brief needle encounter, "Well, Breeze, this is Flower, and Runey, I mean . . . Rune," she said Flower's name warmly, but Rune's introduction was noticeably colder, "Guys, this is Breeze."

--

Lilith blushed brightly, putting a frown on her face as she answered, "Whatever. Come on, then."

--

Adrian sighed, raking his hands through his hair and shouting skyward, "Can anybody hear me?!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 3:29 pm

Heart glanced up at the hospital building. She said, "This looks like a good enough place to start for looking for a Ruptured."

---

Colt answered, "Well, there are really only two jobs we have as Voids: relocating the Books and taking care of the Cursed who get near them. Well, I suppose you could add relocating Ruptured as well. The boss doesn't really want mental patients who can locate where the Books will be."

---

Alex nodded and started to head in the direction of the mind he had sensed at a brisk pace.

---

"I can hear you."

Marie was surprised. She hadn't realized she had wandered from her spot earlier.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th June 2012, 4:01 pm

Rune rolled his eyes and smirked,"Hey kid, whats up?" He would have to wait a bit until he felt the kick of it, but he was still buzzing slightly from the weed, so he could wait.

Breeze looked down,"Hi everyone..

Flower smiled at her,"You look tired.. You okay, Breeze?"

Breeze nodded still hiding behind her hair,"I'm fine..... thank you..."

--

Mirage lounged on the couch at the Void base, she was stretched out like a giant cat, her lean muscles showing taunt under her porcelain skin. She looked as if she were dead or a doll, so perfect in rest. Her black hair was splayed in an unreal manner around her head, framing it. She had her cyan eyes closed and her arms crossed beneath her head. Her lips were a pale pink, the only makeup she wore was the think eyeliner that framed her eyes and made them appear almost artificial and icy cold if they were open. She appeared the be the perfect weapon against the male population, the evil in her heart darker than the silky hair that now framed her face.

--

Blaze nodded, looking up at the large asylum. She shivered slightly, feeling a chill from looking at the building. And she'd have to go in there, she never liked hospitals, especially not ones that had crazy people...

--

Yami laughed,"Well that is highly understandable, but a little sad that there is only two, technically, three things we can do outside of the base."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 4:08 pm

Nadia's eyes lit up suddenly as she excitably spoke, "Oh, oh Breeze! Do you wanna help us? We're looking for a couple books!"

--

Arson followed impatiently behind the boy, anger boiling up inside of him. How dare his father be influencing Nadia. He never spoke to her. What was his interest now? Nadia was the dead ringer for their, ironically, dead mother. She had almost replaced the mental image of their mother in his mind. She had always pained their father. Why did he care, now?

--

Adrian's eyes popped open. He jumped up, looking around, "Who said that?!"

--

Without waiting for a reply, Lilith headed off in the path in front of her.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 4:28 pm

Colt shrugged, "He use to let us roam free. Then Jasper joined the Void, and several others like him. That Mirage girl for one. The boss might like blood shed, but if we're known, then people will watch out for us and remember where we've been. This way, how ever droll it may be, no one would bother if they saw one of us moving a Book, or catch sight of a murder. A group as large and deadly as ours is best kept a secret."

---

Heart walked into the waiting room and quickly looked around. She asked the girl, "What do you know about Ruptured? People call them insane, but I think we need something a little more specific than that to find one."

---

Alex stopped several yards away from the clearing he sensed the girl to be in. He said, "In there. Best of luck."

---

Marie mentally winced. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. She replied, raising her voice a bit, "I did."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th June 2012, 8:25 pm

Light nodded, following her quietly, still scanning the ground.

--

"I take it that those two like to kill quite a bit." Yami asked, she thought she had glimpsed both of them briefly at least.

--

Blaze tried to recall something she had known,"Oh, they're more delusional ad lost, kind of like their mind is ruptured, they don't remember much."

--

Breeze nodded,I have a gem too."

Rune nodded,"Well, we need to get going, standing here is doing nothing."

--

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 8:39 pm

Arson stared ahead, his stomach churning. Why would they be in the woods? that makes no sense. Dad almost never leaves the house, unless it's to buy drugs or alcohol to feed his addiction. He looked over at Alex, telling him, "Wait here. I'll help you once it's over."

Arson stepped toward the clearing, veins in his arms protruding as he clenched and unclenched his fists. He pushed past the trees, beginning a rant, "You know what, old man? You have a h*ll of a lot of nerve to get off your cross-faded a** and--"

He stopped in his tracks. No dad. Only Nadia, two girls, and some guy.

"Nadia. Where's dad?"

Nadia looked shocked. She shook her head, "I-I don't know."

"Don't lie to me. I know you were with a druggie. I already told you, I don't want you around--"

He looked over at the boy, and something in his mind clicked. The boy was the druggie.

--

Adrian looked around, finding the source of the voice. He raised his brow, looking her over, and asking in a monotone, completely unimpressed, "Who're you?"

--

Lilith could hear the sound of voices as she approached a clearing, and stopped, putting out a hand to signal Light to do the same. She could hear a loud guy yelling at a girl, but she couldn't make it out.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 8:45 pm

Colt chuckled, replying, "To put it lightly."

---

Heart held up fingers to count as she said, "So, we should look for patients with dementia, schizophrenia, um...hallucinations...can you think of anything else a doctor might mark them down as?"

---

Alex stepped out into the open, saying, "I could have told you how old he was, because..." He quickly readjusted the sentence, "She didn't show any signs of recognition to him." Sometimes a gift is a curse to he promptly kept his mouth shut on the real reason he knew the boy wasn't her father.

---

Marie replied, "I'm Marie. You...you are?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th June 2012, 8:50 pm

"Godd*mn idiot, man, you really should get your story straight. I'm not a d*mn druggie either, man, have to label everyone these days. H*ll, man." It was way to easy to be mad now that he was feeling its full effects, pretty much, he didn't care what happened right now, his morals were a bit hard to hang on, and they were few to begin with when he was sober.

Breeze hid behind Flower who just rolled her eyes,"Chill, Rune.

Rune just stared her down, and even Flower had to look away.

--

Light didn't want to wait when there was possibly going to be a fight, but he waited a minute for Lilith to make up her mind.

--

Blaze thought,"Schiztypol, its like schizophrenia, maybe amnesia or Alzheimers."

--

Yami smiled,"Not sure if I should want to meet them or stay away from them."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 9:01 pm

Arson crossed his arms over his chest, his lips tightening into a thin line, "What's on your arm, then, kid?"

Nadia shook her head, whispering, "Arson, please--"

"No, Nadia. C'mon, kid. What's on your arm?"

--

Lilith looked at him, murmuring, "Shhh. I don't know if there's a confrontation. Just wait it out."

--

"Adrian," he answered shortly, looking at her again, more intently, "Why are you here?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 9:07 pm

Heart glanced at one of the entrance doors to the other rooms. She said, "Alright then, stay close, and don't get caught." As one of the doctors walked through the door, Heart gripped it from the distance away, and slipped through. Once on the other side, she ducked out of sight and waited for her new friend.

---

As he opened the portal back to the base, he replied, "I'd suggest the latter."

---

Alex shook his head, silently regretting helping now.

---

Marie shifted awkwardly, before answering, "I...I...um..." Her hand went to her chest, awkwardly searching for the words that best described her situation. The brown gem made an outline against her shirt as she struggled for an answer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th June 2012, 9:17 pm

"Oh you mean this? That would be my fist, want a better look? Here." Rune pulled his arm back and brought it full force straight into the guy's nose, probably would break it from the force of it. Might not, but it would hurt a h*lluva lot.

Breeze shrieked very, very, very quietly.

--

Light sighed, this couldn't end well.

--

Blaze did the exact same move and slipped through easily, kind of feeling a bit of a rush at the aspect of getting caught, which she really didn't want to happen.

--

Yami nodded,"I'll take your word for it."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 14th June 2012, 9:27 pm

Arson stumbled back slightly, touching the bridge of his nose for a moment. He chuckled slightly, almost humorously, as he looked at the boy in front of him. Suddenly, he lunged at the kid, knocking them both to the ground. He sat on top of the boy, bringing his fist fast down onto his jaw.

Nadia cried out in fear, running toward the duo, pushing her arms in between them to stop her brother from getting another hit in, "Stop it! Stop it! You're going to hurt eachother!"

--

Lilith looked at him, mouthing, Should we do something?

--

"You're looking for the book, too. Am I right?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th June 2012, 9:42 pm

As Heart spotted the girl, she dodged into a file room. She scanned over clipboard quickly before finding a computer. She typed rapidly, searching for people suffering from the symptoms the two girls had listed. She said, "There are...a few people like that here...come look at these names."

---

Colt nodded and opened his mouth to reply as he stepped back into the base, only to be cut off, "Oh, yes, the latter would be much better for you."

A thought occurred to Colt as he turned to the Void. He asked teasingly, "Miss us that much, Jasper?"

Jasper replied flatly, "Quit with this coy act, Colt. You know exactly what I meant." He leaned in very close to the man, in a relatively awkward position, continuing, "And I suppose you know what it means, don't you?"

Colt's eye bulged as the Void got shockingly close to him. He replied, "I'm sure I do."

Jasper straight-line expression brought for a moment into a grin as he said, "Then be glad you're not...well, I can't say what. A Void can still be Ruptured." With that comment, the man disappeared somewhere else in the base.

---

Alex turned his head moments before a scream pierced that noise. He had heard the thought of the Cursed's distressed chase. He shouted, "Oh, shut up. There are Voids in the area."

---

Marie nodded, unable to form a response.

---

Yugure cursed in some forgotten language, "That was too close."

Ella's hand clenched as she watched the body hit the ground after his fall from atop the building. She retorted, "I didn't miss though."

Yugure leaned in close as if to lecture her, "If you kill one of them, then their magic returns to the Spirit they chose, and chips away at the bond. While it would take thousands of millions of those deaths to shatter the gem, it would mean the six spirits could gain control. They could change the Curse, the could extend the time. We don't let them die."

As the older Void walked away, Ella mocked under her breathe, "Yes, sensei."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum