Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horse PG-13

3 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wild Horse PG-13 Empty Wild Horse PG-13

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 6:22 pm

Wind Feather and Azane,with their daughter Shadow Breeze, are on the move.Now that their old herd was killed,or enslaved, by the humans who lived among them.Now they are trying to find a new home,where they will be safe,and may live out their days peacefully.They are trying to find a new family as well,with Wind as the lead stallion,and Azane as the lead mare.The horses are now redused to regular horses,their powers taken.

Will you be a evil human,a evil horse,a enslaved horse,a good human,or a good horse?

Name:
Race:
Good/Evil:
History:
Looks:

-Rules-
~Send me or Admin a PM that is titled Horseing Around with a elephant in it.
~Keep cursing to a minumum!!
~No all ooc posts!!
~Post in third person only!!
~Follow all other rules for RP.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Wild Horse PG-13 Empty Re: Wild Horse PG-13

Post  Dahlia 9th January 2010, 6:35 pm

This RP has been approved by the mod team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 2:19 pm

Wind looked around,smelling the crisp air.He missed everyone,but he was glad he had Azane and Breeze.He glanced back at them,and smiled slightly.

Breeze trotted up to her father,"Hey dad,where we going???"She asked.

Wind shrugged slightly,"Anywhere that we're safe."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 2:32 pm

Azane walked up next to Wind. Her mind was heavy with thought, and sadness. She had witnessed the death of her brother, Rio, who was defending his wife and daughter. She had watched as her mother-in-law had been forced into slavery by the humans, and those she had cared for been forced into it as well. She watched as Star Night, who had let her and Wind into the herd so caringly, being forced into chains because he fought for his herd. And that was the end. As they fell from the floating island that they had been hiding on, their magic left. Azane only hoped that the others were not going to die, not soon atleast. She hoped that they got free, one day. And maybe she could revenge her brother. But no, that wasn't her job, she was only a horse now. She nuzzled Breeze,"It will be ok, hon'. We'll be safe. Just keep your dreams big, and your hope strong."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 2:40 pm

Wind spoke softly,"We need to find food and shelter.Dont remember the past ,dearest.Try not to..."He put his head in her warm mane.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 2:47 pm

Azane nodded,"You're right....I need to forget, or atleast let it go... But I don't think I can forget all those in the old herd. I still can't believe that we were....no. You're right, we do need to find shelter, and food. Can you hear anything? All I hear is the wind, no water, or trees moans."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 2:51 pm

Wind shook his head,"I wish-Oh there I am doing it to...."He smiled grimly,if only for the sake of Breeze and Azane.He lifted his head once more,and swiveled his ears.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 3:03 pm

Azane's ears, if by a moment of remembering gave her her old hearing back for half a moment, she heard the trickle of water, however faint. Turning her head,"I think there is water that way. With lucky, we can find trees around it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 3:11 pm

He nodded,"Okay then,let's head that way."He started walking that way.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 3:15 pm

Azane thought it was north, but she didn't really know. Her sense of direction was off, and the sky had no signs, the clouds covered everything. Breeze walked beside her, and as they walked more north, the faint sound grew louder, and louder. Azane nodded,"I'm sure there is water now."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 3:27 pm

Wind picked up the pace to a canter.He stopped in front of a magnificent waterfall,the water sprayed up and hit him in the face.Yet he didn't care.He looked back to see if Azane and Breeze were coming.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 3:40 pm

Azane smiled, and let the spray mingle in her mane till she was almost soaked from it. Breeze stood next to her. Azane looked around, and noticed a small outcrop of birches,"That looks like it had enough cover. Only birds live beneath the white trees." The little outcrop was across the river, but it was shallow, and the water wasn't moving fast,"I think we could cross."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 3:55 pm

Wind nodded,"Okay,lets try it..."He went cautisously through it.

(ooc:I can't get into Winds mindset....T_T)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 4:40 pm

Azane and Breeze followed. Breeze kept close to Azane's legs, and when they finally got across, Breeze almost bolted to the shade of the birches, except her legs were worn out from the crossing. Azane nosed her daughter, and when they did get to the trees, both of them layed down. Breeze fell asleep almost at once, but Azane just waited.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 4:47 pm

Wind went and laid beside Azane.He nuzzled her."It will be alright,dear one."He wished he could call wind to hush the trees,and mist to cover them,but he was regualr now.It saddened him.That he could not protect them well enough anymore.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 5:03 pm

Azane smiled, feeling the lose of her magic as well. But maybe at that moment she felt lighter now, with less power, less responsiblity over power, she felt simpler. She liked that, like she had more freedom, and chains that had been there were gone. Maybe she could get use to this. She nuzzled Wind,"Things will probably never be the same, but I guess we should make the best of what we have. Maybe one day we'll have our magic again, but maybe living like this is better. I mean, who would want a regular horse? We can't talk any more, or have lots of colors, or magic, went means, in a way, we're safe, right?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 5:12 pm

"Maybe,but they've seen us,and know what we look like....So I could'nt tell you.But maybemquite possibly.And they don't know we've lost our magic....Only we know that..."He smiled at her though.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 5:29 pm

Azane nodded, and looked at her coat. It had once been little blue, and now it was black,"Maybe they will think we are only wild horses. We do look a bit different. Well, I do. I mean, black it noticable different from blue!" She laughed,"But you and Breeze are still the same color, almost. Breeze's eyes aren't white anymore."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 5:41 pm

He nodded,"Although my eyes kept changing from icy blue,to baby blue,to sky blue,to dark blue and back again."He chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 5:56 pm

Azane smiled,"Well, which way to you want to head after we rest? I don't know what time it is, but it feels like night, it's colder, but that just could be the wind, or the fact that we're more north than before. I think we should either head away from the clouds, it's looks like they are moving north, so that would be south, or rest here until the clouds pass. I don't know about you, but I don't want to walk around in the rain."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 6:00 pm

He nudged her,"Wasn't it you that said we were now more simplier?Lets go where we go......We need somebody who knows about this place..."He teased her about the simple part,then he was more serious.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 6:06 pm

Azane nodded, and laughed,"Yes, I did. You're right, though. We would be wandering around, not knowing the dangers, no matter which way we go. And with a foal..." she nosed their sleeping daughter,"it would be dangerous for her. But I still, which ever way we go, by it by the wind and our hearts, or against the weather, don't want to go wandering around in the rain. Traveling in the rain makes for cranky mornings, bad tempers, and dulls the sense."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 6:20 pm

"Yes it does."He smiled at her."Lets stay the night here,and go on in the morning."With that,Wind fell asleep against Azane.

The next day.......
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th January 2010, 6:27 pm

Azane stayed awake a little longer, before she feel asleep. When she woke up the next morning, she looked up. The sky was littler, and the sun came though a bit here and there.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th January 2010, 6:32 pm

Wind opened his eyes and got to his feet.He shook his coat out,and went to the waterfall,he leapt in.And splashed Azane and Breeze accidently.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum