Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Horse PG-13

3 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wild Horse PG-13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Wild Horse PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 11th January 2010, 7:50 pm

Azane sighed, this place was beautiful. She said,"It's getting on in the day. It will soon be very hot, if the clouds are clearing this fast. One thing I am glad I did not lose is my judge on weather, and so far is has been pretty good. I wish we could stay here, it's beautiful, with this lovely river, and alcove, and the little grove where we slept. But then again, something is missing. The feeling of this place being alive. It feels dead, I haven't heard or seen anything other than the plants, and you and Breeze and Sundancer. It feels like something bad happened here, and it is a scar in the land, and all life avoids it, besides the plants that cannot leave."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th January 2010, 8:00 pm

He nodded,"We need to move on.As soon as possible.As soon as we are all rested and ready."He took a apple over to Sundancer and set it down by him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th January 2010, 6:56 pm

Azane nodded,"Yes...somewhere away from here, and away from the river. Something about it just makes me feel cold....Not like from ice, though it is a pure river, and probably is still cold because it runs from a mountain, but cold, like hollow, like something is wrong about this place. Nothing her just isn't right."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 12th January 2010, 8:34 pm

Sundancer walked up to the two horses, "I just came from the forest and there was no one there."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th January 2010, 9:13 pm

Wind nodded,he closed his eyes,then reopened them,"Me to...Just a empty feeling."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th January 2010, 2:48 pm

Azane yawned. There was some sort of lullaby playing in the air, maybe just in her mind, or really in the air, she couldn't tell. Breeze was still running around, and Azane shoke herself to avoid falling asleep. She felt tired, but really only in her mind. She felt an urge to get away from here as soon as they could. She replied to Sundancer,"Which way it the forest? We don't want to head into another place like this, though it is plentyful, I don't like this hollow feeling it gives me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 13th January 2010, 7:48 pm

Wind heard the lullaby,but it was a sort of moaning.He looked at Breeze,her head was nodding,he ran to her."Breeze,darling,you cannot go to sleep.Azane,we need to leave,now."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th January 2010, 3:04 pm

Azane nodded. The moment Wind spoke to her, the song snapped, and she heard the fowl singer behind it. She nudge Breeze, and they got out of the cave. Azane listened, hoping to hear which way the forest was. But her hearing from her old form was gone, and she had no luck. She looked around, they had to go away from the river, and the worst looked southwest, across the river, and onto a vast plains, though from here it looked more like a derest. She said to Wind,"We have to cross, and head across that plains. I don't think there would be a woods that way, but either way, someone is singing a fowl song here, and it will play anywhere the river runs."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2010, 7:32 pm

Wind pushed Sundancer out of the cave.He saw a wierd creature behind the tree,staring at him.He rushed out,and ran to Azane."Go!!"He pushed her and Breeze.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 14th January 2010, 7:55 pm

With Breeze next to her, Azane bolted towards the plains, across the river. As she crossed, she felt the urge for sleep coming over her, the sense of drowning, but then she and Breeze were across, running hard towards the plains. She dare not look back, though she long to see where Wind was. She wondered if he had heard what she said about the plains. They seemed dry, but that meant being away from the river, the spelled river, and its horrible song.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 14th January 2010, 8:12 pm

Wind pushed Sundancer after them,"Go!!"He turned back to the creature,he kicked out as it neared him.He tried to run across the river,he was sleepy,oh so tired.His eyes drooped,but he ran across the stream and kept going.The creature hissed as he crossed.He called to Azane.

(ooc:Sorry horsesrule,but Im trying to keep the story moving by moving your character with us....)
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 2:53 pm

Azane heard Wind, and she glanced back, slowing a bit. She felt the coarse grass of the plains on her legs, and Breeze had collapsed from exhastion. She nosed her daughter up. The danger had passed, the ill feeling from the river was gone, and she could see it now, curving off like a blue ribbon in the side of a green wall. She stopped, and waited for Wind and Sundancer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 8:28 pm

Wind gasped as he got to Azane.He hid his back legs from her,not wanting her to worry.There were scratches down the back of them,and they were bleading badly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:06 pm

Azane nosed him,"Are you ok?" Knowing imediately after that it was a stupid question. She looked around, but off course, there was no water. Not on this side at least. All she could smell, see, and hear was the grass. Breeze was beside her. Azane looked back at Wind,"I think this is the right way, I don't want to go back to that river. It....it was horrible. Why didn't we see that sooner?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 9:22 pm

"I dont know,it might be the right way.And I dont know,when we got there,it seemed fine....."He shook his head,"I'll be fine."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:26 pm

She sighed, and looked back,"Well, we should try to catch our breathes here, and rest while we can while we wait for Sundancer. But I don't know how long we can wait. This is tall grass, and I doubt there will be much water in the middle of this plains, and we don't know how wide it is. But luck may be with us, and we're crossing the shorter way."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 9:31 pm

Wind nodded,"I certainly hope so.May luck be with us..."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:43 pm

Azane layed down, and Breeze came over, and layed down beside her mother. Azane tried to gather her breath.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 9:46 pm

Wind stayed up and alert,his back legs ached,but he stayed standing up.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th January 2010, 9:52 pm

Azane's muscles tensed. Where was Sundancer?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th January 2010, 10:14 pm

Wind looked around,he nuzzled Azane's back,trying to help her relax.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2010, 10:11 am

Azane smiled, and looked at Wind,"I wonder if this is how Star felt when we were crossing that flooding river, or when we were under attack, all those times on the floating island. Or maybe when he lost his first lead mare. And now....now...." She looked away,"I think one thing hasn't changed about us, and that's we still have all the abilities we did before, at least besides our magic, we can still sing, and think deep thoughts, and ponder all sorts of things that wouldn't come to the minds of regular horses. You saw how Sundancer shied away when we laughed, like it was an evil noice. We still have somethings left from before, and those things may make it harder for regular horses to come with us."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 16th January 2010, 10:14 am

Sundancer appeared, panting. His face was filled with confusion. "Why are we running?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2010, 10:39 am

Azane asked,"Why?! Did you not see it? Did you not feel the song, the ill feeling of that place?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 16th January 2010, 10:42 am

"I feel ill feeling in every place, since i was escaped."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down