Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) - Page 5 Empty Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  Kama-sempai 3rd August 2013, 8:41 am

*Luke and the other ghost weren't paying attention to Evelyn. Though Luke did look at her when she floated up, but it wasn't for long. They were both watching the new fighter on the scene*

"And who are you supposed to be??"
*The Ghost asked Clara with defiance, though it couldn't completely shake the fear in it's voice*

"Uh...yeah, who are you?"
*Luke asked as well in confusion.*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG) - Page 5 Empty Re: Danny Phantom- A New Battle Begins… (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 3rd August 2013, 9:28 am

Hanging her headphones back around her neck, Claire answered, "Claire Specter."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 4th August 2013, 7:47 pm

"Nice name. Are you friends with this guy or something?" Evelyn asked, her hands still glowing.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th August 2013, 10:13 pm

"Not that I know of. Unless we went to the same high school and something…happened to him," Claire replied, not realizing that the statement half revealed her. The thought dawned on her, and she asked, "You?"

Damneon felt his scar begin to sting. It was a signal that this time was running out for this form. His Mr. Fantastic arms had proved useless against the ghosts, though his fiery plasma attacks had been more effective. Eventually he caught up with the trail over ghosts and found his friends from earlier that day. He sighed, not wanting to deal with the living, or semi-living, right now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 10th September 2013, 10:30 am

*Luke looked around at everyone there. Not just Evelyn, but this new girl Claire, and the 2 new ghosts.*
Not that this isn't fun and all, but can we not do this here?? I'd rather this go down somewhere else...

*He had the sense to not reveal this was his home since he was pretty much told he was being hunted, though the Bounty ghost probably knew already anyways, but still anything to minimize problems at his house and reveal who he really was. He wasn't even aware that Damneon was on the scene though. Then he looked at Claire, and realized that she mentioned highschool. Luke began to worry she may potentially know who he and Eve were as well.*
And what you mean High school? Why would we go to high school? We're ghosts!

*It was a very bad attempt to hide their human selves from all this, but he tried.*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th September 2013, 3:12 pm

"I applaud you for the attempt, but that was just a lousy lie," Claire replied, crossing her arms. "You want to try again?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 14th September 2013, 11:21 pm

Evelyn glared at Luke from the corner of her eye, "Smooth..." Then she looked at Claire and said, "He's right; we should go somewhere else."
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 15th September 2013, 8:15 pm

*Luke looked at Evelyn embarrassed.*
Uhhh....C'mon don't glare at me like that.

*He then looked at Claire and the Bounty hunter Ghost. He got an idea to get everyone to move away from his house. Hopefully they'd follow suit. He Whistled at the Bounty hunter Ghost. It had already been established that he was being hunted, but with Evelyn and this new comer, Claire, the Ghost may not be so keen on following him if he flew off so he charged energy in his right hand, it began to glow red. He popped off a small Ghost ray at the enemy. The red plasma beam hit it square in the forehead and Luke then began to speed away. The Ghost recoiled and growled, it chased after him, ignoring the two ladies. His bait worked. He laughed at it actually. He flew until the reached the development district of town, no one lived out here since new houses were barely being built. No one would care or notice if they fought out here. He stopped waiting for his opponent but also for Evelyn and Claire, wondering if they'd come.
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th September 2013, 9:18 pm

Claire's eyes widened a bit. She asked the other girl, Evelyn, "Is he always this rash?" She followed after the boy.

Damneon felt his skin itch. He really was running out of time because of all this fighting. Stretching out his legs, Damneon took great leaps and bounds as he followed the other ghosts away from the scene. He would want to leave another burn mark in front of someone's house. That would call too much unwanted attention for him, most likely.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th September 2013, 6:05 pm

Evelyn scoffed. "You have no idea." Then she flew after Claire, trying to reach Luke first.
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th September 2013, 6:33 pm

*Luke looked at his opponent. Red light glowed from his hands*
"Now, we can talk. Why do you want me? What's your aim?

*The Bounty hunter ghost said nothing.*
"Not gonna talk huh? Fine. I'll just beat it out of you."
"I was just told to find you. I don't know my bosses plans. She didn't tell me. I was just assigned to catch you."
*Luke raised an eyebrow*

"'She'? I guess you're not important enough to know anything. Oh well, that's just fine. The important thing is I'm gonna kick your butt."
*Luke suddenly appeared behind the ghost. It turned around. It's eyes widening.*

"I didn't even see him move!"
*Luke punched it right in the face. Then blasted it again with another plasma blast, but this one wasn't just to annoy it, this one was a full one. A wide red ray blew away the ghost. Luke chased after it and kicked it down to the ground. It hit the ground with a thud. Luke made sure the ghost stayed solid and didn't phase away.

"Now, get out of here and stay away from me. And from her..."
*He thought of Evelyn*
"Geeze... you got us this time Kid....but if not me, someone stronger is going to take you...Kekekeke...It's only a matter of time.
*The Ghost said*

*It cackled cryptically. Luke's narrowed his eyes angrily and blasted it again with an even stronger ghost ray, cratering the ground. The ghost was gone, either it phased away or Luke obliterated it past it's after life with that last attack. He then looked around. Waiting for anyone else to show up.*
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Madier1095 29th September 2013, 6:41 pm

Evelyn saw Luke fighting with the ghost, so she began to fly even faster. When she got there though, it was already gone. She let a breath out. At least Luke was fine. He always was, but she always secretly worried just a tiny bit.

She approached her friend, forgetting that Claire was around, and asked, "He's gone...did he say anything about what he was doing here?"
Madier1095
Madier1095
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th September 2013, 8:08 pm

Claire watched the ghost fly away. She shook her head. "And I moved here for the peace and quiet."

Damneon pulled to a halt beneath them. His time as a human was over. He barked, trying to catch their attention. "What did it say?"

Last edited by echosound on 28th July 2014, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Kama-sempai 29th September 2013, 8:25 pm

*Luke looked at her.*
"Where'd the other girl go?"

*He then heard a bark and looked around.*
"Huh, Damneon? You've been around the whole time too?"
*He thought for a moment before saying anything to Damneon. He was still a little weary of him, but at this point there wasn't really much of anything he could tell him even if he wanted too.
Nothing important. Though he implied that his boss is a woman. Other than that he didn't seem to know anything. Apparently, we're-Evelyn and I-are being hunted..."
Kama-sempai
Kama-sempai
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th July 2014, 7:59 am

Damneon said, "Well, that's no good...I doubt you're going to find anything, but if we could find something they were carrying, I might be able to track them back to wherever it was they came from. There could be some more answers there."

Claire crossed her arms, not particularly enjoying being left out of the conversation. Then again, it meant she could get away from this pretty easily if she wanted to. For how long though, she thought. She decided to stay and listen.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5