Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) Empty The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 11:08 am

Its the year of the future. Technology is on the rise again. This time,you can enter the computer game. And Ever Long is the hot new game. But many are experiencing odd glitches in this lagless servers. They can feel flashes of their characters pain,emotions,and sometimes for short periods of time,cannot log out. A few have quit the new game,and are playing it safe. But those who love the game,dont stop. Can you brave the Battle of Ever Long? A evil is rising,trying to kill off the new generation of Gamers. Can you stop it? Or will you be overcome by it,and maybe join it?

Code:

Human that has quit Ever Long

[center][img]looks[/img][/center]
Name:[color=pick color]name[/color]
Bio:[color=pick color]history[/color]
Personality:[color=pick color]personality[/color]

Human the still plays Ever Long

Bio:[color=pick color]history[/color]
Personality:[color=pick color]personality[/color]
Ever Long Character:[color=pick color]their characters name[/color]

Ever Long Character

Player:[color=pick color]the human that created them[/color]
Weapon:[color=pick color]favorite weapon[/color]
Class:[color=pick color]see classes![/color]
Race:[color=pick color]their race,see races for ideas if needed.[/color]
Special abilities:[color=pick color]see special abilities if needed.[/color]
Side:[color=pick color]good or bad[/color]

~‼️Rule Time‼️~
►No sex,this is a site for all ages.Keep it PG-13. No exceptions.
►Send me profiles titled,Forever with a Shocked in it.
►Please keep it somewhat literate.
►No God-modding! I hate people who god mod,if you god mod you will be banned from this RP.I know,strict,but it happens way to frequently on other sites,like PS. Dont wanna bring it here.
►Be nice!
►Please try to stay to the plot.
►Have fun!♥️

Classes

Warrior:Strong and agile.Most likely weapon,broad sword or battle axe.

Shaman:Can either heal,or fight. Dies quickly in the beginning. Is almost unstoppable later on,if you have the right stats. Most likely weapon is spells.

Hunter:Fast and kind. Great with long range fights. Not as good up close. Most likely weapon,:bow and arrow,or animal friend.

Dragoon:Strong and stubborn. Is sure to get their way. Is like a warrior,but where the Warrior has a greater attack,the Dragoon is a tank. Where the Warrior is a snake.

There are more,but I cant think of any right now.

Races

Human:Fast and agile. Good at standard magic and weaponry.

Elf:Fast and wise. Better at magic and archery.

Bloodelf:A darker version of the Elf. More prone to evil. Power hungry race. Great at dark magic.

Rera:A human with wings,slightly like a Harpie,but is better in the air as well as on land. Okay with magic,and better with weapons.

Any other races are welcome. This was all I could think of.

The OOC Chat link is here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 11:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 11:35 am

L looked around his house,this was his apartment,away from his actual home. The mansion. He was the creator of Ever Long,though none knew that a mere 25 year old could even dream of it. He took the headset off the computer chair,and set it on over his eyes,covering his ears,and a mic near his mouth. Then he flipped a switch on the side,and entered Ever Long.

Malruse opened his eyes,the same color as L's. He had some of his one thoughts,and what he thought was best. He was one of the only characters with that,as his player was none other than L. The producer,and founder of Ever Long. So it was only natural that Malruse would have some special abilities about him. Like the crosses that adorned his neck and ears.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th May 2010, 4:38 pm

Di plopped into her chair in front of her desk. The mound of homework she had was completed on her bed. Relieved, her head set for Ever Long, and put it on, letting herself enter that world.

Raven grinned as she awoke. She had been sleeping in the frigid north, in a snowy glade beneath a tree. She smiled, and rolled her arms. A habit she had gotten into. She stood, and headed for the only town nearby. Her thick layers of clothing were covered in snow, and she lightly brushed it off as she walked.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 4:41 pm

Malruse heard a distant ding as Raven awoke. L wrote a quick code,and Malruse sprouted wings to get to her faster. About a mile away,and the code wore off. Malruse landed lightly and continued on.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th May 2010, 4:45 pm

Raven finished dusting off her coat just as her foot hit cobblestone. She walked on in, looking for somewhere to get information. She wanted to hear about the member shortage.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 4:53 pm

Malruse greeted her."Hello.Glad to see someone else if finally on.Where is everyone?Is it because of the glitches? I hear they are trying to fix them."L was always careful on Ever Long,in case someone was out to get him.

Misao hurried to finish her algebra,then left it sitting on her bed,finally completed. She quickly flipped on her head set and woke up in her sleeping chambers. In the middle of the town. A few other figures rippled in their sleep. Most shamans came here,in the middle of the town to sleep. A few brave Dragoons slept out of the towns,where monsters could kill them. Yuzuki slept right there in the middle of the town,she unfurled the hammock like leaf from around her. And stepped out of the cocoon. She headed towards where she heard talking.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th May 2010, 5:10 pm

Raven replied,"I don't know. I just got on. All I know is that there are less now. I came here to find out more."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 5:30 pm

Malruse nodded quietly.

Yuzuki had heard the last bit of the conversation and nodded,she extended a hand to shake hands with and said hello.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th May 2010, 5:32 pm

Some what startled, Raven turned to the girl. She growled,"Alright, I'm pretty sure this is not right. Are you trying to get something out me? Cause I won't budge! I came to get information, not get ganged up by members who still play!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 5:42 pm

Yuzuki frowned. Then spoke,"Gang up on you? Oh come one,we dont have to gang up on you. One of us could take you,but thats beside the point. Im a Shaman so,really,I heal more than I kill."She rolled her eyes and chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th May 2010, 5:47 pm

Raven replied,"I meant the first meant that the first moment I get on, I'm bombared by members. Is this the introduction you give to anyone who logs on now?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 5:51 pm

"I just got on as well,and by how loud you talk,anyone within a ten mile radius should come running."Yuzuki calmly answered.

Malruse quickly intervened,"Girls.Calm down. We dont need to be fighting right now. Hey,wait a minute,I cant log out..... Can you? I thought I fixed this gli-....Erm...I thought they fixed that glitch!!!!"L slipped up for a minute,and prayed that they didnt notice.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th May 2010, 5:54 pm

Raven said,"And what do you by you?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 5:59 pm

"What,Raven?That made absolutely no sense."Malruse answered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 6:14 pm

Yuzuki flung out her hands,fingers out stretched. Her hair blew out around her,and she uttered two words of a spell."Balanosh kelnoray."Her eyes turned a deep royal ocean blue. And a wall formed in front of Thrykar to stop the Lizardman. She murmured,"Hello.Sorry you have been ignored. We were in a conversation,you see. So some of us were preoccupied. Like these two arguing over who knows what. Now if you dont mind,I need a potion to regain mana."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 6:23 pm

"Tis fine,I have a few in my pouch,just as long as you promise no more running away. There will be no need for any more potions. Besides,dont try to fight me. Ill win."She winked and laughed,then rummaged through her pouch,and came up with a bottle,its contents were blue. She popped off the cork in it,and turned it upside down,and drank the contents.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 6:27 pm

"Im a Shaman. A class to fight and heal. I have many spells to protect myself with. To capture you,and then pummel you as well. Also,I have enough mana potions to last me for a while,so I wont tire out. Besides,I set my stats up right,can you say the same,Lizardman?"She grinned as she joked with him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 6:33 pm

"Have you not heard my name? Perhaps this will jog your memory. Yuzuki. One of the top Shamans,besides Malruse of course. Malruse barely gets on any more though,and no one knows his player....."She grinned.

Malruse edged away,hoping no one recognized him suddenly. When you are number one,the picture of your character shows up,and everyone wants to challenge you suddenly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 6:51 pm

"Well,well. Good for you,though never heard your name. I dont listen to Warrior gossip."Yuzuki grinned at him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 7:58 pm

"Keen eye Lizardman. Keen eye."Yuzuki grinned mischievously.

((ooc:All part of teh plan.XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th May 2010, 10:33 pm

"Well,well. I heard that all the new players are joining Blood Bane,the new server. Said to have the glitches fixed,and no log what-so-ever. Ever Long had no lag anyway!"Yuzuki/Misao commented in frustration.

"Blood Bane. I never liked that server,its a PK(player kill)server. Dont know why the creator made it."
Malruse commented.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 5:45 am

Raven sighed her frusration. She had her suspions highly on this unnamed character, but she was sick of this gloating. She trotted off out of town again into the froze. Her breath showed clearer as she went deeper.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:48 am

Malruse's eyes dilated,but quickly came back,practically unnoticeable. He had no trouble lying before now,but something was different about them. They were smarter. "I heard the creator didn't have any say in what happened. That he didnt want Blood Bane made,but he was away,so they made it anyway. Well, Data can be Deadly."He shook his head,making a joke on his user name,but making it sound like he wasn't talking about himself.

Yuzuki piped up,"You know. I bet that Malruse's player is the creator. Although I like one thing about this server. The names of people pop up over their heads,so people would run towards me all the time and challenge me. I hated it. So the creator was pretty smart on that note."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 12:05 pm

Yuzuki kneeled quickly,and hesitantly reached a hand out to help him."Are you okay?"Yuzuki asked.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next