Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 16th March 2010, 3:41 pm

Me'tal laughed, it rich and meldious,"Good luck with that, mate!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13) - Page 4 Empty Re: Dead Man Tell No Tales (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 16th March 2010, 3:58 pm

"I think I'll need all the luck I can get."She grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th March 2010, 4:29 pm

Me'tal laughed,"Of course. But don't ask for any from me. I want no part of it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th March 2010, 4:32 pm

Rimmon laughed,"Hey,finders keepers,losers sweepers."The phrase was what Rimmon always said,and yes she does say losers sweepers,as then the loser sweeps the deck.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 1:31 pm

Me'tal grinned, and climbed up to the Crow's Nest, and looked out over the ocean. She came here when she needed alone time.

amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 1:33 pm

I know breaking my own rule but:

ooc: What's happened?
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 1:59 pm

ooc: Sparrow and his daughter are on the Silver Snow, and Rimmon and Me'tal retrieved the flotsome for his ship
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 2:14 pm

Jack looked over the side of his boat, dragged back into teh real world. He looked around at his lowly. At the next port he would find more recruits.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 2:17 pm

With the last of the flotsom gathered, Nileve had her crew set sail for their waiting spot. The rocky edges of the Bay of Spikes would prevent anyone following them into their hiding spot. There, she could finish her plan for that night.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 2:26 pm

Jack called Arron over and the conversed quietly. The rest of teh crew sensed something was amiss.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 2:35 pm

Nileve called Oni, and said, "Start to head for Ridge Cove. Go slowly, I want to be there at sun down, but don't want anyone following us."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 2:40 pm

Jack pointed out to the open sea and the crew strained their eyes to see what he was pointing at, but they saw nothing.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 4:46 pm

Nileve watched Me'tal come down from the Crow's Nest. She grinned at Sparrow on the other side of the deck. He was obviously still mad.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 5:04 pm

All at once the crew saw what Jack had been pointing at. A ship huge in size, but fast on the water wa sailing for them. Arron rushed to the bow of the ship.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 5:08 pm

ooc: Who's ship?

Nileve watched the water, and the setting sun. The faint gleam of the stars through the sunrise helped her locate herself.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 8:10 pm

ooc: idk want it to be yours

The sat in silence waiting for orders.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 8:33 pm

ooc: idk, unless you want to spoil Nileve's raid

Nileve called for her two powder monkeys. Me'tal came running.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 9:10 pm

ooc: sure let's spoil her raid!

Jack called for all hands on deck. The crew came running. "I want all hands to man the cannons on the port side! No one fires unless fired upon, maybe these strangers are friendly."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 9:13 pm

Nileve looked over her starboard side and saw a ship. She called for her crew the prepare for battle if they were fired at.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 9:15 pm

Arron stood on the ship's port side waiting to give the order to fire. Below deck Jack was throwing their loot into the smuggler's holes, just in case.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 9:19 pm

Nileve waited, and watched. Oni raced to her side. A small grin crept across her face.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 9:21 pm

The crew waited tense ready to fire at any moment. Suddenly from the bow of the ship a cannon was fired. Arron's eyes blazed with furry, "Who fired that shot!" There was silence on the deck.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 9:27 pm

Nileve debated on whether or not to go into full attack or not. She couldn't afford to damage her ship with the raid tonight, but fleeing would make her look weak. She shouted to the gunners, "Knock that ball out of the air. Don't let them hit the ship." At least this way she wouldn't have to deal with either. She heard the cannon under her fire. It was Claire's. The cannon ball hit the incoming one, both falling into the water.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 11th August 2010, 9:30 pm

Jack stormed onto the deck and hollered, "Who fired that cannon? I swear when I find them I'll make them walk the plank faster than they can beg for mercy!" Arron pointed the other ship and Jack relaxed a little, atleast the other ship wasn't about to sink them. "Arron! Get us outta here! Slowly!"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th August 2010, 9:33 pm

Nileve nodded to Oni, and her firstmate headed off to start their cruise again towards Ridge Cove.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum