Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2010, 6:29 pm

Nileve chuckled, and said,"Yes, yes....but Rimmon, we should be on our way. My regret grows each moment we tarry here."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2010, 6:44 pm

Rimmon nodded,and explained what would happen.

Meca smiled at Bambi,then got up and slipped off into the night. He quickly found Rimmon and Nileve,and whispered to Rimmon."I wish to go with the group to collect other rebels. I cant stand to cause her any pain,which I will if I stay."

Rimmon looked back at him,her eyes understanding but unsure."If you really want to go,there is nothing I can do to stop you."

((ooc:Sorry guys,due to technical issues,the RP split. The original one is locked,and the link to it is here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
))

Last edited by Avenger on 21st July 2010, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2010, 6:56 pm

Nileve nodded,"Of course...but who else...I think Twilight Prism should come along too. If she ever shows up again. But most of all, I will not stand if Cyler joins us. That boy gets on my last nerves!"

ooc: Speaking of the Prisms, and Cyler, where is ameliaflower? I'm starting to miss Angel's oddities.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2010, 7:11 pm

((ooc:Dont know....))

"I dont want that lunatic with us either. Cyler is just so....so.....sexist!!!"
Rimmon sputtered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2010, 7:22 pm

Nileve rolled her eyes,"That would be an understatement."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 5:31 pm

Rimmon nodded to her."Very true,Nil,very true. Can I call you Nil?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 6:01 pm

Her eyes flared,"NO!" She laughed, the sharpness in her face faded, but she said,"But seriously, no."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 6:04 pm

"Awww!"Rimmon grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 6:12 pm

Nileve chuckled,"Nope, it's either Nileve Claire Evesong, or Nileve. Less you're Twilight, who calls me Lady Wolf."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 6:15 pm

"I still dont get why he calls you that. Must be a canine thing..."Rimmon shrugged.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 6:26 pm

Twilight said, who had just walked up,"Maybe it's because she is. Female wolf. Make sense to me, and not you? Aren't you suspose to be the one with suripeor knowledge?" Nileve shrugged.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 6:29 pm

"As you can see,canine,when she is in human form,she is indeed not a,'female wolf,'but a elf. So please,show a little respect to those around you. I dont care if you dont like me,but I expect respect."Rimmon looked the wolf,face was neutral. But her eyes said it all. She would not take no for an answer. Her powers had been growing as she had been around others. Learning new spells,and more magic. Her eyes were also changing color from their original indigo blood red,they now had different colors swirling around.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 6:47 pm

Twilight chuckled,"Humans are ridiculous. They get so dramatic over nothing. I did not mean she may change into a wolf, for Lady Wolf changes into a fox. No, she is a wolf, for she bears the sign of it. It is the sign of her family. Lady Wolf. Female Wolf. The name is plain to me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 6:50 pm

"And Im supposed to know her complete history how?"She asked,not being rude,just stating the obvious.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 6:58 pm

Twilight replied,"I would think it would be plain with the fact that her name translates to Wolf in Nightman."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 7:02 pm

"Im not a nightman,so therefore,I dont know all of their language."Rimmon looked over the wolf,unafraid.

((ooc:Do you truly believe you are a Nightman? Im not sure about magical beings being real or not so I was wondering if you truly were.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 7:10 pm

ooc: Well, the answer to your question is truely where do I believe I am a Nightman. On Earth, no, the only magic here is God's. But in the world called the mind, I do.

Twilight said,"Nightman is more so a common tounge than you obviously think. But you have a fair point. Excuse me, I am a wolf, and my life is given to my lady. I will died be it her wish, or the only thing to be done for her to be happy."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 7:28 pm

Rimmon nodded."I see all of this,I do."Then she smiled,"But see,you can be nice. And not only to,'Lady Wolf."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 7:37 pm

Nileve laughed,"Be careful, being around a fox sweetens the tonuge, but makes you sly. His mind is not to yours, and his thoughts are not kind."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 7:43 pm

Rimmon looked at Twilight,and said sixteen words,with much power in them."Go away then Twilight. If you cannot have respect,and kindness,then just leave us now."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 7:47 pm

Twilight growled,"You can not part me from my lady. Even by death, you can not part us. I do have respect for you, though I do not think kindly of you. It is rare for me to trust any on first encounter."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 7:52 pm

"I do not mean permanently,canine. I mean go away from me. I also,like you,do not have kind thoughts about you at the moment."She looked back at him,straight into his eyes.She was neutral still,but the look in her eyes was something of stone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 7:57 pm

With the looks of a grin on his face, Twilight promptly sat down. Nileve nearly keeled over with laughter.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 27th April 2010, 8:30 pm

"Fine then canine,do I have to call my felines?I know Remus will come running,and you already met Miro. Although he has bonded to Meca,Im sure he would love to see you again.Also,you might not want to see me upset. If you get on my nerves,canine,you will be sorry.I dont mean to offend Nileve,but you get on my nerves with your behavior."She looked at him once more,and called for Remus.

Remus started towards her,as he was already looking for her anyway,so he came running.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2010, 9:04 pm

Nileve stood up, wiping the tears because she had been laughing so hard. But at Rimmon's threat to Twilight, her mood quickly changed,"Now, you wouldn't dare, Rimmon. You must understand, Twilight is by far more loyal than any other being in this world. As he has stated, he willnot leave me, and fights me even if I ask him rest and heal, he would not if I were in danger. Though his loyalty to me has lessen his trust in others. It takes many years and deeds to win his trust. Even Lily and Okie don't fully have his trust. He means merely to protect me. But in turn, I will protect him as equally as I can." Her left hand rest on the wolf's neck, but her other fingered her hilt.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next