Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 28th April 2010, 5:27 pm

"As I just bluntly stated,I dont mean to offend you.But you wolf does need to know when he goes to far. I understand the loyalty to you,but when he so blatantly disrespects me,that annoys me. If Remus did what your canine did,would you not be annoyed at him?Think about it."Rimmon looked straight at her,cyan blue swirled through her eyes.

Remus arrived by her side,and her hand reached down to stroke his soft neck. He stood next to her,and looked at the canine. He sighed,canines were all the same.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th April 2010, 5:40 pm

Nileve asked,"And what did he do? Other than state his mind. He has complimented you repetitivly, and by no means, by wolves' standards, has disrespected you, Rimmon. If he goes, I go. Would you not do the same for Remus?" She patted Twilight stroking his neck,"Besides, he apoligized for any insult he may have given you. And you bluntly ignoreed that. Who is disrespected who now?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th April 2010, 6:24 pm

Remus knew that when Rimmon was taken by....Whatever this was,and cyan swirled in her eyes,she was to proud to admit that she was wrong.So he apologized for her.
"Please,do not blame her. Sometimes. Mistress is not....In control of her actions. Her sister...... They have a connection. A part of her mind is her sister's,a part of her sister's,is hers. I have met her sister,but I cannot tell her this. Rasra is a cruel and unjust creature. While Rimmon is kind and gentle. Rasra sometimes has a influence on Rimmon when she is unsure of herself,her confident counterpart takes over. Making sure of what will happen."
Remus only sent this thought to Nileve,his moon blue eyes pleading.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th April 2010, 9:18 pm

Nileve said, out loud,"And my sister has part of my mind as well, but both f us have self-control. And no matter where you come from, who you're related to, or your past can edit that part of you. I'll admit freely that I can let my pride come over me, but I see where to stop evetually. Twilight is not just my guard, he is my brother, near literally. And like a brother, I would see that he doesn't have to deal someone doesn't know how to swallow their pride for two seconds. It's two words. Both short and sweet."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 3:01 pm

Rimmon was locked away in some corner of her mind. Which was odd. All she could do was watch,she fought against a invisible boundary. It blocked her and a voice snarled,"No.Let me handle these fools."
She was astonished.Nothing like this had ever happened. She hated to see herself,of all the people,being cruel to Nileve and Twilight! She knew canines didnt do most things on purpose,it was just their nature. But then why was she doing this? She wasn't. The answer came clearly.
"Look,do you want their respect or not?"
"At this moment?No.I want whoever you are,out of my head."
Rimmon tried to glare around her head,searching for a presence.
"Not happening,little sister."
"Sister?"
"Hasnt that feline told you? Im your sister,moron."
"No. That was just a story."
"Then how am I in your head?''
Rasra retorted,growing weary of this weak creature's mind.
"Let me handle this.Go away!!"
"No."
"GO AWAY!!!"

Rasra shut up,she would be quiet for a while now.She was pushed far away into a little corner of Rimmon's mind,and locked away.

Rimmon's eyes returned to their normal color,all cyan gone. She almost keeled over,but stood standing."Im sorry......I have no idea what just happened....."She didnt say anything about her supposed 'sister.'
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2010, 3:18 pm

Nileve kneeled down, and offered Rimmon her her hand. A smile came over her face, she didn't know why, but she knew something had happened. Twilight on the other hand had a bit more sense of magic, and the sudden change in Rimmon sent him spirally. Thinking that all of a sudden a spirit had left the girl of some sort, the wolf fell to his front paws, in a form of bowing it looking, and his eyes were shut, and he was muttering inatible words.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 3:23 pm

Rimmon took it,and got to her feet.She looked at the wolf,wondering what he was doing.

Remus looked at the wolf,and asked him."What are you doing?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2010, 3:30 pm

Nileve laughed,"Ahh, let him alone. He'll probably be doing that for a while."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 3:34 pm

"I dont get canines...."Rimmon muttered with a grin.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2010, 3:53 pm

Nileve chuckled,"Sometimes I don't either."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 5:18 pm

"At least felines will tell you what they are doing.."Rimmon grinned,and ruffled Remus's fur,he leaned into her and purred slightly,as only a bit cat could.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2010, 6:02 pm

Nileve laughed,"Oh, I know what's he's doing, but for his sake, I'm not going to tell you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 29th April 2010, 6:14 pm

"Can you give me a hint?'She grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th April 2010, 8:06 pm

Nileve replied,"It's about you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th April 2010, 2:49 pm

"But what about me???"She asked,looking at the wolf with curiosity. Wondering how a wolf,of all creatures,would know what had happened.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2010, 2:53 pm

She laughed,"He's smarter than he looks. Nearly human smart. I'll tell you later."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th April 2010, 2:59 pm

Rimmon nodded,then grinned."You better,Nil-oops sorry.Nileve."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2010, 3:15 pm

Nileve nudged Rimmon with her elbow,"Watch it, Rim."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th April 2010, 3:31 pm

"I said sorry."Rimmon protested playfully.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2010, 3:33 pm

Nileve laughed,"Of course. Now, how about leaving? I think it's high time we did if we are."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th April 2010, 3:42 pm

Rimmon nodded."Yes,so who all is going....Okie,Lily,are you?And Meca I know of."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2010, 3:51 pm

Nileve laughed,"I thought it was already established I was going! I'm the only one of my line who is."

Cain nudged Kina to go faster, and the girl tried. Blindly, and immaturelly, Kina asked,"Are we nearly there?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th April 2010, 3:54 pm

Rasra looked at Cain and raised a eyebrow.She looked back at Kina as if to say to him,'Did nothing happen yesterday?'
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th April 2010, 3:59 pm

Cain in all truth had reliezed love, and he shunned it. Truthfully, he had shown mercy and compassion to Kina, but he dared not show it. And his normal behaivor towards he sunk back in. Kina knew this would happen. If anything, she would do something great, and he would be kind for a while, or when he was drunk, but it never lasted forever. But this time it seemed like a shock to her. She felt like he had really cared about her. And now...now...
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th April 2010, 4:09 pm

Rasra shot a glance at Cain,then slipped off Masherini. She looked at Kina,and put her hand on her shoulder,guiding her to the horse.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next