Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark and the Light( PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Light or Dark?

The Dark and the Light( PG-13) I_vote_lcap50%The Dark and the Light( PG-13) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
The Dark and the Light( PG-13) I_vote_lcap50%The Dark and the Light( PG-13) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Dark and the Light( PG-13) Empty The Dark and the Light( PG-13)

Post  Caelestis 20th May 2010, 4:19 pm

RULES:

• No God-modding.
  • This is back in medieval times. So no jeans, cars, or any new technology.
  • If you are from the first Light princess and Dark Princess from PS, feel free to use your old characters.
  • No chat speak.
  • Send me Ghost with affraid to show you've read the rules.
  • Have fun!! x3

RACES:

Humans: Humans are just average beings with no extraordinary natural abilities. They can, however, learn magic from an elf or fairy, but it would need lots of time, training and practice.

Ponystars: Ponystars are naturally very strong and fast.
Fairies: Very Swift and very good with magic.
Elves: Very agile. Okay at magic.
And another other races you can think of, I'm just giving you a few ideas. I also might add more detailed races later ^_^

The Lands
The Dark
The Dark Land Is ruled by the Dark Princess Elvira currently. The land isn't necessarily horrible. It is actually quite nice, if you enjoy the dark demeanor.

The Royal Dark Castle and Castle Grounds[b]
What stands out most in the Dark Land is the large castle made out of Moon Stone, where the Dark Servants, Workers and the Mistress herself live. The castle is very big. In the middle of the land is a large round garden. There are stairs leading up inside. In the middle of the garden is a Fountain, which there is a statue of one of the old princes. There is also many different, dark colored flowers growing in the garden, as well. Around the castle grounds, there are high class homes where the dark nobles live.

[b]The Dark Town[b]
Leading down the stone path to the castle is the side's town. There are houses and shops here. You can find any supplies you need here. The townsfolk seem to be quite unfriendly and untrusting.

[b]The Forest[b]
The forest is stretched far across the Dark Land.

[b]The Dark Land and it's setting

One thing the Dark Land is famous for is mostly always being dark. Daylight iss a rare sight there, for the land is mostly engulfed in darkness, or lit gently by the orange evening. Moon Stone seems to only grow on this side. There are also blue glow flowers that reside around there, giving the place of night a natural, soft glow. The grass is very green here. Many delicious plants and flowers also grow here. The people on this side seem to be more creative with deep poems and stories, and just all around literature, as opposed to the Light side, who are more creative with paint and sculptures. The moon seems to shine very bright.

The Dark Side
is located on the right. What stands out most is the large Dark castle made out of Moon Stone, where the Dark Servants, Workers and the Mistress herself live. In the middle of the land is a large round garden. There are stairs leading up inside. In the middle of the garden is a Fountain, which there is a statue of one of the old princes. There is also many different, dark colored flowers growing in the garden, as well. Following the stone path away from the castle, and through the stone gate that seperates, there is the Dark Village. There are some shops, and One thing the Dark Land is famous for is mostly always being dark. Daylight is a rare sight there. Moon Ore seems to only grow on this side. There are also blue glow flowers that reside around there. The grass is very green and healthy there. Many delicious plants and flowers also grow there. The people on this side seem to be more creative with deep poems and stories than the Light Side. The moon seems to shine very bright.
The Light
The Light Land is ruled by The Light ??? ??? currently.

In the Light Land there is a large castle made out of amber, where the Light wolarge castle made out of Moon Stone, where the Dark Servants, Workers and the Mistress herself live. The castle is very big. In the middle of the land is a large round garden. There are stairs leading up inside. In the middle of the garden is a Fountain, which there is a statue of one of the old princes. There is also many different, dark colored flowers growing in the garden, as well. Around the castle grounds, there are high class homes where the dark nobles live.

The land is very colorful and bright. It is a very nice to place to live cheers Anyway, the Light Side is located on the left side. The Light castle is a beautiful shade of orange, carved out of rough amber. Light Servants, Light Citizens, Workers and the Light Ruler Him/Herself. Like the Dark Land, there is also a round garden in the middle. Like the Dark Garden, there is a Fountain of the Former Ruler(Carved out of amber Razz) and a waterfall also. The flowers in the garden are bright and colorful. It is mainly Light on this side, but Sunset does come, then it goes back to Daylight. Amber seems to only grow on this side. There are apple trees, peach trees and other fruits, such as gem fruit. Wish flowers also reside around here. The grass is very colorful and soft. The people on this side seem very creative with art and paint than the Dark Side. The sun is very bright on this side.

Plot:

Long ago was a mysterious world. It had two Rulers, one was a Light Ruler, the other was a Dark Ruler.
In that world were two sides, the left side had the Light.
On the right side where the Dark lived. In the middle of the two lands lived the Ponystars, some of them used to work for the
Light and Dark Council. But the Dark Ruler got out of control one day, and took most of the Ponystars and used them. They worked Day and Night, if they could not work any more they were immediately put to death. The Light Ruler saw their suffering and went to battle to save some of the Ponystars. The Ponystars that the Light Ruler saved are free. They don't have to work so hard anymore. The Auroras did not want to work with the Dark Ruler anymore so they ran to the sky and never came back. The Light Ruler hates the Dark Ruler, and the Dark Ruler hates the Light Ruler.

But now a new threat lies. Every Century, they must set a truce and set out to light the Dragonfire. It balances both Life and Death. But with the Dark and Light now enemies, what will the land become of? Will it survive, or perish?

Another Omen Approaches. Before one of the oldest and wisest men in the kingdoms just passed away. Before he passed, he said; " The Dark and Light will clash together and bring the World to it's Peril.."

The Light and Dark must start a truce before the Dragonfire burns out, but they won't trust each other easily. And clueless teens from each kingdom are falling in love with each other, and sneak out every night to see each other. They are becoming friends and closer to one another, and clueless of what is happening.

Will YOU join the Love, Hate, Romance, Adventure, Action and more in the Land of Darkness and Light?

Announcements
  • We just started!
  • I edited the Plot and other things to make it more understandable(I can be very difficult at times, and this RP was quite rushed)

Forms to Sign Up

Dark's Head Servant
Is the head in command. Does whatever she wants, and can tell lower servants what to do. Does her dirty work, basically. Only three head in commands
Code:
[color=purple] [b]Dark's Head Servant [/b] [/color] [b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:
Pic/link/looks:[/b]

Dark's Servant
Fights for the dark
Code:
 [color=purple] [b]Dark's Servant [/b][/color] [b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

Dark Worker
Someone who works in the castle. Baking, cleaning, etc.
Code:

[color=purple] [b]Dark Worker  [/b][/color]
[b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

Dark citizen
Someone who lives in the castle or around the land. A normal resident
Code:
 [b]
[color=purple] [b]Dark citizen  [/b][/color]
[b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

Light Head In command
Head in command for the Light Ruler. Gives suggestions and opinions, and commands the other Lights.
Code:
 [color=yellow] [b]Light Head In command  [/b][/color]
[b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

Light Servant
Fights and works for the light. Treated better than the Dark
Code:
 [color=yellow] [b]Light Servant  [/b][/color][b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

Light worker
Works for the light. Cooks, cleans, etc. Treated better than the Dark
Code:
 [color=yellow] [b]Lightworker  [/b][/color]
[b]
Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

Light citizen
Lives in the castle. Just a normal resident
Code:
[color=yellow] [b]Light citizen  [/b][/color] [b]Name:
Background:
Talents/magic:
Weapon:
Personality:

NOTE: If I don't add you're character, or if you need me for anything else, contact me. I can be very inactive

Last edited by XoTwilightFyrXo on 23rd September 2011, 2:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

The Dark and the Light( PG-13) Empty Re: The Dark and the Light( PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 20th May 2010, 4:25 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 20th May 2010, 4:27 pm

((Thank you!))
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 20th May 2010, 6:55 pm

A chilly breeze swept the land. On the right side, there was the Dark. A howl escaped across the clearing, and a tall, thin shape gilded across the balcony. there stood the dark princess, pacing back and forth with clenched fists, but a grin spread across her face.

Alia, a Dark protector, sat down beside the fountain. Even though it wasn't a very nice place, the beautiful moon lit the perfect lawn and silver waterfalls.
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th August 2011, 6:16 pm

Onyx flicked his tail, no expression on his face. He watched silently, solemnly, waiting for something to move. There was only one opening, only one chance to strike at the neck.

Autumn's orange coat stood out among the pastel colored flowers. She gazed over the beautiful garden, basking in the beauty. Yet, even in all this, she felt...sorrowful. As grand as the garden was, it was simple and only so big. She wanted, no, longed to go farther than the Light Princess's realm. But she was just a worker...
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 23rd September 2011, 2:59 am

((OOC: I must add that this RP is all messed up.

I decided to edit a few things, but then it turned out that if I clicked anywhere in the edit box that wasn't the top, it would automatically go right back to the top. It was annoying, but I still tried to edit it.

Then everything got all mungled up.

It still doesn't work though, and if anyone has ever ran into this problem and knows how to fix it, please tell me. That would be great. ^_^))

Last edited by Caelestis on 25th January 2012, 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th September 2011, 3:46 pm

ooc: Wish I knew, sorry for the errors. I've been gone for a week, but I'll check in on the mother site and see if they're having tech issues.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 29th September 2011, 4:43 pm

((OOC: Thank you. ^-^))
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down