Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Hearts (PG-13)

Go down

Dark Hearts (PG-13) Empty Dark Hearts (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 14th March 2013, 9:26 pm

Golden Meadows is a peaceful village, tucked in a glade deep within the Evergreen Forest. It’s sheltered from everything. It seemed as if nothing could touch the quiet little town, embraced inside of the forest. But dark things lurk in dark places, and dark things bred in dank woods. Something evil was coming, something that the ponystars in Golden Meadows would have no idea how to handle. Would there even be a way to stop it once it came?

Note on Story: Start in Golden Meadows, then you can move as far away as you want. BE FREEEEEEEEEE! There may be some plot driving from Snow and I though

Rules:
~ There are two kinds of playable characters: ponystars and fae. The Darkness are ponystars, so that doesn’t double
~ Check with people before killing! We want a blood bath, but at the same time we don’t want people to have to create all new characters because you keep killing all of them off! Go after nameless, unimportant characters that we can fill in
~ Playing a Darkness is mandatory. Who your Darkness is is selected by Avenger or I, and we may select anyone, adult or baby. MWHAHAHA! This works like “The Rabbit Game.” You have to figure out who everyone’s Darkness are, but you can’t tell anyone and you can’t kill your own!
~ No godmodding
~ These are ponystars. They do things, but keep it private. Get a barn if you want to have a foal.
~ Swearing ponies!!!!! Star it out unless you want the potato filter to catch you though
~ All ponystars are playable, but keep aurora rare. You can create ponystars again using this! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~ Just go post them in the OOC, and we'll message you when we've decided who to corrupt

The Darkness
An evil curse that corrupts ponystars at random. At night, these corrupted ponystars will be transformed into monsters bound in chains, and steal the hearts of other ponystars, then return at dawn with no memory or awareness of what happened the night before. No one knows the goal of the Darkness, who it serves, or how to track it.

The Ponystars
A magical breed of equines who possess powerful magic, but also overly fond of peace and the belief that nothing can destroy it. Despite this, ponystars are extremely resilient, and can accomplish most anything if given the mind set.

The Fae
A once flourishing race that has been almost completely wiped out. No one knows what happened to them. Not yet at least. The fae are gifted with magic and knowledge, and their vast wisdom makes them valuable for stopping the Darkness.

The Journal
~ The Journal is a collection of documents of known facts and history on the creation of the Darkness. It may prove useful to review these notes for signs on how to find and stop the Darkness ~

~ You have found no entries ~

Profiles
Ponystar
Code:
[i]Ponystar[/i]
[u]Name:[/u][b]Your Character's Name[/b]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Type:[/u]
[u]Background:[/u]
[u]Talents/Abilities:[/u]
[u]Looks:[/u]

Fae
Code:
[i]Fae[/i]
[u]Name:[/u][b]Your Character's Name[/b]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Background:[/u]
[u]Talents/Abilities:[/u]
[u]Looks:[/u]

OCC Chat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ♤ This Chic ♤ on 14th March 2013, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Dark Hearts (PG-13) Empty Re: Dark Hearts (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 14th March 2013, 10:18 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down