Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 29 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:00 pm

Di smiled, "Good. Let me bring you your check." She pointed to the plate, and walked off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 29 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:02 pm

"I havent even eaten it. Havent touched it."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:04 pm

She picked up a tab, and showed it to him, "This says you ordered it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:07 pm

"I did not. Amelia brought it randomly."L rolled his eyes with a grin."You can have it,Ill pay for it,but you can have it."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:15 pm

Di said, "Says your signature." She held it up, with his name in pen marks.

Amelia grinned, hugging her daughter who had slipped into the line for an autograph.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:20 pm

L laughed,"That old coot..."He muttered,and winked at Di. Then he got one of the waitresses to give the cupcake to Amelia,and say it was from a secret admirer. Inside the cupcake was a note,in elegant writing.

Told you I wouldnt eat it.
~Unknown Toaster Pastry
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:21 pm

Di pointed at the check, "Either way, you still have to pay for it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:22 pm

L nodded,but grinned."May I speak to the manager??"He had a sudden idea.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:25 pm

Di pointed to the door, "The manager just left."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:31 pm

"Ill pay half of it. Tell her... It tasted like soy beans,and didnt do much for me. It wasnt what I needed,and she got my order wrong."He grinned,but payed full."Just tell her I payed half,okay?"He whispered in her ear.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:34 pm

Di pointed to the menu, "You know there aren't actually made with soy."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:35 pm

L nodded,"I know. Just tell her that. Shell get it,as do you."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:38 pm

Di said, "If I tell her that, I'll get fired."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:43 pm

"Tell her its from me. I doubt shell fire you for that."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 6:50 pm

Di grinned, "It's my first day. You'll need to wait till I've got a good relationship with my boss first."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 6:52 pm

"Fine."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 7:00 pm

Di handed something to him, "She told me to give you this though." It was a coupon that said, "One free trip to clown house".
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 7:04 pm

He rolled his eyes,and chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 7:07 pm

Di walked off, going from table to table, starting to work.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 7:33 pm

L told all the people he was done signing,and got up.''What time do you get off?"He asked Di.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 7:37 pm

Di replied, "Three."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 7:40 pm

"Ill see you then. Im getting out of here so you dont get trampled."L grinned gave her a half hug,then was out the door.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 7:46 pm

Di rolled her eyes, and got back to work.

Amelia slide into Walmart on her way back to the cafe'. She was getting something for Claire's 16th birthday. Or looking, well, acting like she was looking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd July 2010, 7:55 pm

L walked down the street,totally inconspicuous trench coat and glasses on.((XD))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd July 2010, 7:56 pm

Amelia walked out of Walmart, and headed back for her cafe'. It was getting close to three.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next