Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face Your Fears PG-13

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Face Your Fears PG-13 Empty Face Your Fears PG-13

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 2:14 pm

This is a audition RP. I am writing a story based on it.^^

A floating island drifted and swayed in the distance. A girl steps forward to the edge and looks down. Snow whirled around her,lifting her hair and blowing about her face. Her white hair was cut short in back,and two long pearly white pieces hung down in front of her face. She nodded,as a boy stepped forward. His hair was scarlet red,and fire danced across his arms,and played hide-and-seek in his hair. A girl skipped forward,pink hair down to her waist,she smiled lovingly at the two already standing at the edge. A boy grinned maliciously as he stepped forward and made his way to the edge. Raven black wings burst from his back as he stood there,a ancient stop watch hung from his pocket,suspended on a golden chain.A girl stalked forward,lighting running throughout her blue hair as she stood next to the frightful boy. A boy who seemed down to earth,and overall kind and gentle walked forward,careful not to crush any plant or animal life. One more girl stepped forward,her aquamarine hair laying flat on her back,the ground seemed to ripple around her like waves lapping gently at someone's toes. And the final member,a boy with wind blowing about him frightfully,stepped forward.

The first girl there spoke up,"It is happening again. The seal that has sealed him away is weakening. He will break through soon. The fake seals we created to keep his minions busy are wearing down. Our lineage must become what we were many years ago. They must face their worst fears to take him down. We can no longer step foot on Earth,but we may visit them once in a dream."
Everyone nodded,then as one,they turned and headed back into the dense forest,disappearing out of sight. The island soon became shrouded in fog,and was soon also lost from sight.

There are eight Guardians in this RP. Four girls and four guys,preferably.

Girls(Preferably)
Snow/...../Avenger
Love/Axiamatusa/This Chic
Water/Azure/Sugarymoon
Storm/Nikita/Ameliaflower

Boys(Preferably)
Fire/-/-
Time/Malruse/Avenger
Earth/-/-
Air/Lantis/Sugarymoon

-Rules-
►Please keep it PG-13.
►Send me profiles titled,"Guardian."With a pale in it.
►No god-modding.
►Please try to stick to the plot somewhat. No everyone is going on side missions and forgets what its all about.
►Be nice.XD
►Have fun!!^^

Profile Skeletons
Code:

[b]Guardian[/b]
 [center][img]looks[/img][/center]
Name:[color=pick color]name[/color]
Bio:[color=pick color]history[/color]
Personality:[color=pick color]personality[/color]
Element:[color=pick color]Snow,fire,air...etc.[/color]
Favorite Weapon:[color=pick color]favorite weapon[/color]

[b]Helper[/b]

[b]Villain[/b]
Reason For Being Evil:[color=pick color]Optional[/color]

Helpers:
Misao/Avenger

Villains:
Mrale/Avenger

Guardians:
Axia/This Chic
Malruse/Avenger
Nikita/Ameliaflower

OOC chat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Profiles here!

Last edited by Avenger on 25th July 2010, 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Face Your Fears PG-13 Empty Re: Face Your Fears PG-13

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:19 pm

Malruse awoke,the dream fresh on his mind. A boy......With black wings.....And a old stop watch,hanging from a delicate golden chain. He started to glance at his clock,but he already knew what time it was.It was 8:17 and 19 seconds,he glanced at the clock to make sure it was right,it was. He wasnt to surprised,he had always known the time. It was just something he knew. He started to stand up,and watched the seconds on the clock freeze,yet he kept moving,then,about three seconds later,it began to move again,right back on the 21. Malruse was confused,but payed it not much attention. He rolled out of bed,and quickly got dressed,then made his way out the front door of the older inn,and out onto the cobble stone street.

Mrale paced in the small area. Snow whirled around,chilling water to turn to ice. Fire mixed with air to make sure he didnt get to close to the edge. Time and love worked together so he could not see past the edge,and his mind was clouded. And he did not age. Soon,it could be one days time,or one weeks time,but soon he would be free. And then,he would crush the new Guardians like the little bugs they were,and he would rule once again.

Misao glanced at the elderly couple walking arm and arm down the road together,and she smiled. She wished for love,or even for a friend,but nay. None would even come near her,save Remus. The white wolf whined,and Misao instinctively pressed her hand to his head.
"Mistress,is everything okay?"Remus asked,being linked to her through her hand.
"Yes,Remus. Everything is fine. Just thinking."
She answered before removing her hand so he couldnt look any further into her thoughts.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:26 pm

Axia woke up, her dreams fuzzy in her head. She got up, and went into her gigantic closet. She rolled her eyes, she didn't want all these clothes. They should have gone to some on else. She mimiced her mother,"But as Mother said, 'You must look like a lady, Axiamatsu'. Yeah, and?" She laughed, and pulled on her favorite red dress, and purple shawl. She slipped out the door, before her "babysitter" could find her. She pulled the thin purple shawl up around her arms. She headed out into town, excited, some what.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:29 pm

Malruse noticed the local Lord and Ladies' daughter step out of the house. He grinned,she seemed to want to rebel,as much as she could. He liked her spirit. But she seemed to think the world was all good,he wanted to explain to her. But he didnt want to crush her child like belief in good. She was walking his way,so he got up,even just to walk near her. He felt somehow protective of her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:34 pm

Axia felt happy just to be out. But she knew it wouldn't last long. She laughed to herself,"Mother and Father will be awake soon, and then I have just a little time to wait." She laughed again, just enjoying the morning. She looked up, seeing a boy. She blushed, and turned her glance.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:37 pm

((ooc:DING DING DING!! I think we have winn-Sorry folks,I mean a crush! XD lol))

Malruse walked towards her and nodded,he bowed slightly with a grin,then introduced himself."Hello. I am Malruse."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:42 pm

ooc: lol, really? Wink

Axia blushed,"Nice to meet you. I'm Axiamatusa, or Axia for short."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:43 pm

((ooc:^^))

Malruse smiled,"And how are you this lovely day?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:46 pm

Axia said,"Fine. A little tired, but fine. You?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:47 pm

"Thats good to hear. Im okay..... But dreams can sure be weird....."He laughed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:50 pm

Axia replied,"Did you have an odd dream last night? I had a different one too." She wondered why she was telling him all this...but she didn't feel odd about it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:54 pm

"You did to? Mine had these odd boy in it. Black and indigo hair sweeping over one eyes,and raven black wings..... And a stop watch,on a delicate golden chain....."Malruse murmured.

(ooc:You can make the early Guardians look however you wish. I just needed a slight description in the beginning.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 5:33 pm

ooc: kk

Axia replied,"I had a dream about a girl with pink hair that went all the way to her knees. She wore the most adorably pink dress."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 5:50 pm

"And I dont remember much,but I know there is a powerful evil out there.... And... I know there are others who had the dream,other than us,six others..."Malruse added.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 8:07 pm

Axia blinked, confusion on her face,"What?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 10:37 pm

"I dont remember much of the dream. But I know that something.... Something powerful.... Is out there,sealed away,but soon to break free. And there are others who had a strange dream...... Eight of us total."Malruse was fighting a wall in his head. It was a glass wall,pure and clear,but the other side was fog. he couldnt get past it,and walk through the fog.

((ooc:I described the wall part from my own experiences from the concussion I had/have.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st June 2010, 7:45 pm

Axia was a little off. She blinked, but nodded her head. She heard a shout behind her, and glances over. She groaned,"Oh no, not her."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st June 2010, 9:39 pm

"Who is it,m'lady?"Malruse asked quietly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2010, 6:02 am

Axia replied,"My 'nanny'. My parents firmly believe I can't take care of myself, but sadly, they are too busy with money to see how I can." She looked around, then taking her shawl, folded it over twice, so it looked thick. She wrapped it around her head, and pulled her sleeves up. Turning her back to the enraged woman coming her way. Axia looked at Malruse,"Dare to play along with me?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2010, 11:20 am

Malruse linked his arm with hers,and stood on the outside of her as the woman stormed up. He walked slowly,and kept his face bent like he was a little older. He tried to cover her as much was possible.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd June 2010, 5:48 am

Axia rubbed the white powdery makeup she was forced to where off her face, and dulled out the lipstick. She went over the list of things she had to fix. Things that had caught her before. The voice got louder, she quickly scanned through. The voice was nearly upon her, and she thought of it. She said, half to Malruse, half to herself,"My belt. It's got my family's crest on it. Start walking, but I have to get it off." She started fingering the golden sun crest on her belt, pulling at the hook, and it started to come undo. But she also started walking, and the voice sped up. She gulped, working fast.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd June 2010, 5:52 pm

Malruse helped her,but not reaching to undo the belt,he pitched his voice lower and said quietly."You look cold,my dear. Here,take my cloak."He kept his face down,and let his hair hang in front of his face. He walked slowly,but threw the cloak over her shoulders,and it covered her almost completely.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd June 2010, 8:30 pm

Barely turning her head, Axia winked at Malruse. She unhooked the crest, flipped it, and slipped it into her shawl. The woman whom the voice belonged to passed them by, and Axia released her breath. But it didn't last. She said,"I have to get out of here. I'm tired of sitting around, being waited on. I have to get out." She looked at Malruse, hoping to find understanding in his eyes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd June 2010, 10:20 pm

Malruse did understand,but he warned her."If you really do want to,Ill help you. But I must warn you. The world around you is not as adventurous and kind as it seems. Come on,lets get away from this spot before she comes back,and Ill tell you my story."His eyes found hers,and he smiled reassuringly.

((ooc:I would so tease Malruse about this.XD DING DING DING! *alarm goes off,and words are repeated.* Crush!Crush!Crush!Crush! Everyone please report to the main deck. Crush alarm! Laughing ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum