Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2010, 12:39 pm

((ooc: Woops,meant she was unhappy about the current events....))

Siree raised an eyebrow at the girl,"Whos that??"He asked quietly,but the girl apparently heard anyways. She reminded him of a cat,the way she had an almost...Lazy air about her,like a good evil.

"That is Rasra,the General of Rorans army. Sister to the Queen Rimmon."S
he said with a slight smirk.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 12:41 pm

Okie's face when flat. He said, "And this is Siree. A friend of mine from my service over the mountains. He's new to Roran."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2010, 12:58 pm

"You dont look like a normal Rera...... Sickly almost." Rasra had her suspicions,but let them be for the moment. She would get to the bottom of it.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 1:01 pm

Okie nodded, "Yup. He got a bit lost, and ran out of his stores before he ran back into me. Fell in a mess, didn't you, Siree?" Okie was a good liar. It came with his best job.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2010, 1:29 pm

Siree had learned to be quiet and just nod,so thats what he did. He wasnt a really good verbal liar,though he could keep away from the point,turning his words into circles so that he never really answered the question,but the asker was either very confused,bored,or just plain baffled by the end of whatever he said.

Rasra raised an eyebrow at the boy,"Alright,whatever. I dont believe it,but Rimmon will know."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 3:29 pm

Okie nodded, knowing that lying would just make his position worse with the sisters, but he had promised to keep from telling what Siree really was until he talked to Rimmon about them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2010, 4:00 pm

Rasra nodded,"Well hurry up then. If you seen anyone,send them to the Throne Room." Then the girl turned and leapt into the air,quickly leaving sight. She was headed back to the Throne Room.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 4:06 pm

Okie sighed, and nodded. He checked for auras. Ikica, Juno, there was Lily, Arros, Twilight, Giyan, Nileve, wait. He opened his eyes. She had run off again. He sighed, and said, "Let's go." He headed for the Throne Room.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2010, 9:50 pm

Siree nodded,"Alright." The black winged Yormar followed easily,and quickly after the slightly larger Rera.

Rimmon waited in the Throne Room,with Meca,Mrale,and Rasra. Rimmon sent out a thought to the Nature Spirit,Rasani,who soon leaped through the window of the high room with a soft smile on her lips.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 9:56 pm

Okie spotted Ikica and Lily helping Juno down the hall. He smiled at her, and Juno wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. As she pulled away, Okie said, "Rimmon has called for a meeting. Are you up to it?" She grinned, "Of course." She smiled, and backed up. Okie watched her, she wasn't strong on her feet yet. He kept walking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 30th December 2010, 10:12 pm

Bambi somewhat nervously reached down and grabbed Meca's hand as she patiently awaited for what Rimmon had to announce. She knew a battle was soon oncoming, and, under most circumstances, she did not enjoy war.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 10:14 pm

Okie walked into the Throne Room, Lily and Ikica behind him helping Juno to a resting place. He spotted Giyan. The boy was good at senses his need. Okie just hoped that he could track Nileve back here.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th December 2010, 11:26 pm

"Where is Nileve and Arros?"Rimmon asked the room in general,no one person.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th December 2010, 11:27 pm

Arros rushed in, panting, "Sorry! I was looking for Nileve's. She's not in Roran at the moment." Okie groaned. She really had run off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st December 2010, 12:08 am

Rimmon looked at Rasani and Giyan."Will you search for her,you two?" She asked nicely.

Rasani nodded,and with a small smile,she sat down on the floor,her back against the wall. She placed her hands on the ground,searching for the girl. Her mind rushed out,a string like thing connected her to the girl as she began racing towards her. She wasnt sure if it was truly her,so she just kept going towards the point she had located.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st December 2010, 12:11 am

Giyan sat on the ground, and closed his eyes. The energy rings went out across the globe. He pinpointed Nileve, and leapt out a window. In a shade, and flash, the Celestial Beast glided over the land to the many leagues away where Nileve was. He landed at the base of the tree, his normal shape coming to again. Nileve looked down, and sighed. They two took to the sky, and flew back to Roran. Giyan entered the window. Nileve landed on the roof.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st December 2010, 12:27 am

Rasani saw this,and was soon back in her body,a small smile still on her face. The blond elf was just usually happy,but she saw the looks of everyone in the room,solemn. And she quickly became serious.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st December 2010, 12:39 am

Giyan looked up at the ceiling. She wasn't coming in.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 3:32 pm

Rimmon raised an eyebrow,"Nileve?" She called up to the roof, before slipping out and joining her friend. "Whats wrong?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 3:39 pm

Nileve said flatly, "Timing."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 3:42 pm

"What happened?" She asked, her eyes still holding the steely glint of rage and betrayal she felt from Okie, and the feeling of having no idea what she felt about Juno...
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 4:34 pm

Nileve shook her head, replying, "Just timing. This is all wrong. And I can't find it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 5:16 pm

"What can't you find Nileve, tell me whats wrong." Rimmon tried to persuade her, her green eyes flashing as she looked off into the distance. Her home felt like it was on the verge of something. Something great, and terrible. The birds were silent, and all was still for once, it was eerie.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 5:23 pm

Nileve said one simple word. She said, "Hope." She starred out over the expanse before her as she went on:

"It was so long ago that I was born...that I don't know where this is. 10,000 years...that's a long time. The world has changed. It has changed beyond all the memories and legends...all the myths and mysterious. No map today can truly lead you where it once meant to.

"But yet, I have to find it. The last of the people of a kingdom I once knew is waiting for someone to rebuild a home for them. I am that someone. It was a task given to me the day my mother died. It was destined when my father changed my family's fate by not letting it end that day so long ago.

"Now, I have to find that place where a home can be rebuilt. Where a kingdom can begin again. Where life can blossom once more as it once did. But tell me, how to you guide the lost if you do not know the land in which you walk? How can you hope to be an answer to them if you can not find the answer yourself?"

She sighed, and turned her gaze to the sky.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 5:40 pm

Rimmon was quite for a moment, before answering."I believe you have already answered that question yourself, my friend." Then she explained:

"Hope. Hope is the only way that the blind get up in the morning. They hope that today will be a new day, they have faith in it. They believe that everything will turn out okay, that they won't fall flat on their face.

Hope is how the sun rises in the morning, and sets in the evening. Its the rain, the moon, and even the stars.

Hope is what brought us all together, hope that we could all accomplish something. Hope for Bambi, that she could lead a normal life. Meca, that he could turn good. Rasra, so she could save me, her sister. And for you, your story can only be written by one hand, and that is your own.

So my friend, you must believe in yourself, and find the hope, and the strength to go on. I have faith in you, and I know everyone else does, as you have believed in me, I believe in you, my friend."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next