Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Stand (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Last Stand (PG-13) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Last Stand (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 5:43 pm

Nileve chuckled slightly. She replied, "It is not I who lacks hope, dear friend, but those I must guide. But still, the hope of which I speak is not that of the emotion. It is a place. To those I must guide, they call it Amori."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:08 pm

"I know that much, but to reach Amori, everyone must have hope..." Rimmong chuckled softly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Nileve said, "There lies the problem. I cannot find Amori unless the people have faith I will." Nileve lowered her head, "They are the source of the Celestial Powers. If the last of Mirimoth dies, so does the Phoenix and the Dragon. Those powers were forged on human energy. They will die on the lack of it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:37 pm

"When we defeat the darkness that has settled over this land, they will believe. Their faith will be renewed. I know you will find it." Rimmon tried to reassure her friend.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:42 pm

Nileve said, "This darkness does not reach that far. They are not troubled by evils of magic but evils of the heart."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:04 pm

"But their faith in you will be restored, and in themselves, will it not?" Rimmon tried to reason.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 7:27 pm

Nileve said, "What I do outside of that land will not concern them."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:50 pm

Rimmon nodded once again, semi-fully understanding.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 7:54 pm

Nileve laughed, but she was still very stressed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 8:09 pm

"Come on-" Rimmon stood up, and offered Nileve her hand. "I have a feeling there is someone who wants to meet all of us."

Siree looked back at the boy, still worried about being out in daylight, feeling exposed to any who might feel the need to hunt him down.

((ooc: Shes talking about Siree, but she doesn't know that.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:19 pm

Nileve replied, "I've found that someone already, my friend."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 12:02 pm

"What do you mean?" Rimmon was a little confused, to say the least. The stress of the impending battle was clouding her usually crystal clear mind.

Lighting hit overhead in the castle on a hillside. Dark shadows covered it like cobwebs, and the sound of weapons being forged was loud and clear. Preparation for the coming battle. The Dark One knew what he was up against, but he wasn't scared, evil is never scared.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 12:09 pm

Nileve blink, unaware that she had been speaking. She replied, "Nothing, nothing. We have your guest to see, don't we?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 12:29 pm

It was now or never, The Dark One's forces rose as one, the first wave of evil like a clap of thunder as they disembarked from the castle. Hundreds of hoofbeats created a roar as they sped off. Wingbeats filled the air and the feeling of dark magic surrounded the entire army.

Rimmon gasped, an image of the mighty army and the darkness surrounding them forming in her mind, her hands grasped her head as she saw the vastness, when she looked up, Rasra was at her side, the same look of fearful determination in her eyes."Gather any who are willing to fight, we have to leave. Now." The fear was gone from Rimmon's eyes as she turned to Nileve,'The visit must wait. Roran is in great danger, as are all of our lives. I won't ask you risk your life for us."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 12:36 pm

Nileve's hand swept her blade out, ethereal tendrils of the phoenix already beginning to shower the area with light. She replied, "You don't have to ask me in the first place, my friend." A devilish grin appeared on her face, eager for battle and for an end to the waiting.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 12:52 pm

Rasra was gone, gathering her own army.

Rimmon smiled back at her,"Then today, we stand together. This is The Last Stand, either we die or they do. No running this time." The decision was bound in her eyes. She began to walk outside, the crown on her head now looking more like a war helmet, the silvery white metal ending at a point in between her eyes and two ends curving around the outside of her eyes. It did not fully cover her white hair though, it did a twisting thing that had her hair curled around it to frame her face, but the rest of her hair flowed freely. She whistled for her horse, Masherini(I think..) and the stallion landed quietly, he was usually nearby or at least in calling range.

Amazingly, Siree, Mrale, Meca, Remus, Miro, Rasani, and whoever else is my charie, got outside of the good castle.c:
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 12:59 pm

Nileve grinned, the Xainbar hovering beside her free hand. A gust of wind followed, Okie and Twilight landing beside her. Juno, Ikica, and Lily trailed behind them on the ground, followed by a content and slowly walking Giyan.

Finally, on his horse, Arros trotted up guiding Azane. Nileve pushed herself up into the saddle, smiling as she pecked him on the cheek. Arros smiled back, kissing her on the lips, saying, "Though our lips will find each other again either through death or life that we meet through."

Nileve nodded, "Aye, that they will."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 1:17 pm

Rimmon saw the Yomar boy, black hair and black wings to match, and in her heart, she realized it was never Okie that she was meant to be with, but that boy. Maybe love at first site really did exist, for her it did. Siree glanced back, the feeling matched hers exactly and his lips turned up in a small smile.

The horses were ready, as were the people.

Rimmon turned to look at everyone she knew, people she loved and were dear to her, she nodded."Today we stand for the last time, for freedom and for those we love." She called, before she started off, Rasra by her side and Siree in the air above her. Meca racing above Rasra and Mrale on a large black steed with Rasani riding a stag.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 1:38 pm

Nileve shouted over her shoulder at Giyan, "You best fly fast and full today, my boy. Even I can't best your power. Show these demon's spawn that true power of our homeland." With that, she cast the Xainbar in the air. It shimmered indigo, and the exploded into a harness of similar metal with a star as its crest.

A body expanded in the air, the harness hung over its neck, a broad expanse of shade being cast as Giyan exposed the full form of the Celestial Beast. A tower creature the size of ten great cities, with a wing span so large that if you stood at the end of one wing, you couldn't see where it connected to the body. And with one huge swoop, this beast took to the sky, beautiful and terrible in flight and in battle, eleven maces tails, and scaled armor, and feathered crests following along its spine.

In honor of both of its parents, the creature erupted into flame, and huge current escape from its mouth as it cast itself upon the army.

Soon following behind was the Legion of Amori, led by Nileve and her king.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 1:50 pm

An open field, just perfect for the battle, easily ten of the Celestial Beasts big, so enough room for everyone. It was not even close in numbers, about 100 warriors that shimmered with pure intention versus the shadows which had hundreds of thousands of soldiers. Siree and Meca landed looking out across the field as The Dark One himself orbed in at the head of his army as Rimmon and Rasra stopped their horses. For a moment, they just stared each other down, not daring to make the first move, and then Remus and Miro roared as wildlife backed the, for lack of a better description, good side. Rasani had called and they had come.

The Dark One grinned and spoke, his voice the things of nightmares, the things that live within us all that we hide from under our covers at night. It was the animilistic fury and darkness that resides in all humans, harnessed and shown in full power."So sad, that powered few have chosen to keep this doomed world and die for it rather than remake it into something glorious. Instead of living as kings and queens of a new world, you choose the old one. What a pity."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 1:55 pm

Okie's wings shimmered with golden light. It was a great risk for him to expose his old self, the Golden Raven, the height of his power, but if one was going to go against a dark force, it might be best to have a dark force of your own.

Okie was use to a booming voice, and his aura could balance out at least some of the disturbing qualities of their enemy's speech. He responded, "Then death will we find in honor, and if in honor, then those who follow will be all the stronger. But what do you know of death. Have you a parent who calls of that name, or is that lone a title my family can claim?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 2:10 pm

"Speaking in riddles and rhyme again? Such things do not become you, my friend." The Dark One smirked as many bows raised and arrows were lit on fire from his side.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 6:43 pm

It was Nileve's turn to laugh, and threaten, "Oh, surely then, Oh Dark One, you are not unfamiliar with the Hollows and the people that walk from those grounds. It would be a folly to let the lords and ladies of Death itself to walk unnoticed in your lands."

"Shall I name them then, Oh Great One, by their proper names for where your massive knowledge runs out? Ai Avadudra nuo ai Derinizec. But since you obviously do not speak the language of magic and bards, I will tell you in the common language of your kingdom's scum. The Dreamnights and the Forefrights, led by the Meddler of Wars and King of the Live and Dead."

"A name that brought the three great lords after the fall Mirimoth, the Bane of Caiko, of Dexum, and of Gallerim. That name you should know, because it belongs to a man who cannot die."

Nileve shifted her weight a bit, and a wooden cross came into sight. She said, "A pity that you didn't notice earlier the magic of mythes and riddles, or you not have given the time to respond, and an undying army to join us. Or given my Lord Arros the time to equip out army with the protection for such warriors.""

An eerie mist curled beneath the feet of their army. It was cold and chilling and the sense of death even to someone protected from its power could feel its grip. Nileve said, "You asked for a fight when you claimed you had the right to rule, Oh Dark Lord. Now we ask if you can hold such a title."

Forms rose from the mist, neither living nor dead. Insane from wounds of unspeakable pain, and eons of torture in not being able to die as the last of their life wither away under the hard hand of time. The Army of Death, led by Death.

With his black sword Dreadroc, Death himself stood by the two queens. He bowed deeply, "You must pardon my daughter's fondness for speech, but truly, liege-lord of the Darkness, you should have seen this coming. Had you only studied your foes and their heritage a little more, you might have avoided this tragedy."

He glanced at Nileve, "You shouldn't have called me, Nileve."

She answered calmly, "Cain is on the lose, and if he comes here, he can easily take Giyan as his own. It's the risk I take for using that power. And the risk I take for using yours may be just as steep, but at least you I can be certain will not be controlled by any other."

Turning to Rimmon, he said, "Pardon my late arrival, Queen Rimmon. It takes a long time to get this army to agree upon fighting for a cause, and longer to gather them. In the time we had it would seem we gathered thrice your number, if you allow us to fight with you."

ooc: Just to clarify, the Forefright and Dreamnights are not invincible. They can only be killed by being stabbed by true metal blades, like regular ones, not enchanted, but they've had, like I said, eons to practice, so they outmatch a regular soldier, and their own enchanted blades.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 9th June 2012, 1:01 pm

(OOC: . . . i am SO confused. can someone please tell me what's happening?)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th June 2012, 1:09 pm

ooc: To war, my friend! À la guerre! We're just jumping straight into the grand finale XD Good luck
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next