Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) Empty The Elements (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 12:11 pm

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Heart. All elements of the diamond, the diamond that keeps the world we live in balance. But this diamond is in danger. In a parallel universe, by the name of Zahra, there is a kind King who controls all. But this King has been slaughtered by his own evil son, who has come forth to claim the throne and enslave all, our world and his, even including his sister, the princess of Zahra.

That’s where you come in. The princess has desperately pleaded that you, one of the guardians of the elements, travel from Earth to Zahra, and come to save both her world and ours.

The time has come, for the elements, to unite.

Rules:

1.) Zahra is set in a Medieval sort of times, but the guardians live in the present day world.

2.) Cursing allowed, but keep it as infrequent as you can. I expect the “a” world to look like “a*s”, the “b” word to look like “b***h” and “b*stard”, and the “s” word to look like “sh*t”. No using of the “f” word, as there are little kiddies.

3.) Now, you can make any character you want, however you want. But, when RPing, please, do not make them extremely out of character. (ex. The cocky one being modest, without joking.)

4.) Violence allowed, but nothing too extreme. (ex. No killing one another / a character doing a back flip with no gymnastics experience)

5.) Be descriptive. No one liners. Two at the very least.

6.) Be courteous, let’s not go beyond three pages of back - to - back RPing unless the remaining RPers’ have not responded within three days.

7.) No god - modding.

8.) Send all applications to me titled "Elements FTW!"

9.) MOST IMPORTANT: Have fun! Very Happy

Guardians:

All guardians must be able to wield their element, can have an extra sort of power of your own choosing. All guardians must wear a necklace with a pendant of their element. (ex. For earth, a green pendant with a rock dead center.) There are only five guardians. Heart, Air, and Fire are males, Water and Earth are females.

Helpers:

Helpers are those who may join the guardians in their quest. Helpers have no powers, but may use weapons. Helper can be from either Zahra or Earth.

Minions:

Minions are the prince’s evil henchman, those who imprison who are against the prince’s wishes, and attempt to destroy the Guardians and their helpers.

Form for Guardian:

Code:
Full Name:

Height / Weight:

Looks:

Guardian of What Element?:

Personality:

History:

To Avoid Confusion, Would You Like Your Character to Be Paired?:

Favorite Song?:

Anything Else?

Form for Minion:

Code:
Full Name:

Height / Weight:

Looks:

Personality:

History:

Favorite Song?:

Anything Else?:

Form for Helper:

Code:
Full Name:

Height / Weight:

Looks:

Personality:

History:

Favorite Song?:

Anything Else?:

Guardians:

Water : Naida

Fire : Meca

Earth : Arbor

Air : Drew

Heart : Cayden

Helpers:

Grey

Zanna

Minions:

Ryuke
Adrian

O.O.C CHAT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y on 17th January 2011, 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

The Elements (PG-13) Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 1:31 pm

Naida was humming a light tune, skipping against the sidewalk, when an almost transperant woman caught her eye.

Naida instantly dropped what she was doing, watching as the cloaked figure slid toward an old, abandoned warehouse. The woman looked back at her for a moment, long hair billowing in the wind, and kept a blank face. Within an instant, she faded away.

Confused, Naida blinked several times, and started chasing after her, "Hey, hey, w - wait up!"

(So, I don't know if you've caught on, but the woman leading Naida into the warehouse is an illusion of the Princess of Zahra. So, she will lead all guardians into this one warehouse.)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 1:41 pm

((ooc: Cool fact about Meca,his full name means Torch Blaze in Romanian.XD ))

Meca walked across the street,seeing a younger girl running towards what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. He jogged after her,"Girl! Wait! You!! You dont know whats in there!" He called.

Ryuke walked across the outskirts of the land,looking down on the small planet called Earth. It was useless,had no purpose whatsoever. It deserved to be crushed like a small bug.

Adrian stared after Ryuke,the one who still held his heart,though that part of her was gone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 1:48 pm

A bit too late, because the petite Naida had already wandered into the older building.

Cobwebs covered every brick wall, it smelled of mold and damp earth. She tip toed inside, looking around, her doe eyes wide.

"H - H - Hello?" Naida called out, shivering the slightest, when all she got in return was the creacking of floor boards, "Is anyone h - here?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 1:50 pm

Meca growled under his breath and sprinted after her. He tapped her on the shoulder."Hey,you. Whats your name and why are you here?"He asked,not even thinking he might scare her. He wasnt the least bit out of breath,and his black and red hair fell into his face so he pushed it back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 1:56 pm

Naida turned around and screamed, jumping backward, and falling over. Her pulse thudded in her ear, and she quickly shook her head, saying in a bit of a rush, "I - I - I'm sorry! I just saw something c - come in here and then she, like, totally dissapeared! So - so I chased after her and a - all of the sudden it got really spooky, and then you popped out of nowhere, and my name is Naida and please don't hurt me!"

She blushed brightly when she finsihed her rant, thankful it was so dark.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 2:03 pm

"Well come on,you shouldnt follow someone that disappeared into an abandoned warehouse. Dont you know that?" Meca asked,offering her a hand up.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 2:07 pm

Naida blushed even brighter, taking his hand and pulling herself up, ignoring the heat she felt as soon as her hands touched his, "Well, I know but . . . I don't know. Something about her just told me too . . . besides, I'm fifteen, I'm pretty sure I could defend myself."

She brushed off her capris, biting on her lip.

"Wha - What's your name?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 2:15 pm

Meca chuckled,"You dont look like you could defend yourself very well. You screamed when I came up to you. But anyways,Im Meca."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 2:18 pm

Naida blushed and retorted, "I - I was just surprised, Meca!"

She stopped, the pendant on his neck catching her eye, "W . . . Wha - what's that?"

Naida, getting curious, raised her hand and touched the pendant, instantly feeling a burning. She shrieked, pulling her hand back, and grabbing onto her own soothing pendant.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 2:20 pm

Meca rolled his eyes,"The dragon on my necklace doesnt bite."He raised an eyebrow at her as she jerked her hand back and grabbed her own pendant.

((ooc: Would it be cool if when in great need in Zahera that the dragon on his necklace comes alive? >.< Or is like his ride.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 2:26 pm

Naida's lip jutted out in a pout, "Well, it stings!"

She saw him as she grabbed her own pendant, in which had a sapphire gem surrounded by an angel fish, and put a hand on her hip, "Where did you get that?"

As far as she knew, she hadn't thought anyone else had a pendant such as hers. It was similiar, all accept for the dragon and it's red gem.

(Dude. That. Is. Epic. It should all be their rides. Surprised)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 2:30 pm

((ooc: ^^ Im amazing.XD ))

Meca looked down at his own pendant,a warmth emitting from it. He reached for her necklace,and jumped back slightly,it felt like freezing ice,or something that was trying to consume him. He hissed under his breath and backed up slightly."Son of a b-" He didnt finish his statement as he remembered Naida was there.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 2:39 pm

Naida looked at him curiously, shaking her head in apology, "S - Sorry. I didn't mean too . . . "

She bit on her lip and reached for his hand, tempted to heal it, but she retracted her hand and remembered that she didn't know him well, and she didn't need to be exposed.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 2:47 pm

"Ill be fine. Just a bit of..... Frost bite.....?"He raised an eyebrow,then turned,and snapped his fingers,hiding his hand from view,watching a flame sputter through his arm,warming his hand,burning away the dead flesh and new flesh growing in its place. He turned back,and held it up to her."See,Im fine."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 2:53 pm

Slowly nodding her head, she badly lied, "Sorry, my necklace just . . . doesn't get warm?"

It wasn't a complete lie, as her necklace didn't get warm, but, she wasn't going to reveal she bended water any time soon. Deciding she should see his hand, just in case, she gently grabbed his palm and inspected it.

Blushing as she let go, she nodded her head, "Again, sorry."

But this time, she was more sorry for grabbing his hand, and liking it.

"Ummm, could we go now? This place is giving me the creeps."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 3:08 pm

((ooc: Is the warehouse a portal to that place that starts with a Z?))

Meca nodded,''Yes,I think that would be for the best." He put a hand on her shoulder,and slightly pushed her to walk in front of him,so he could make sure she didnt trip or fall.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 3:17 pm

( (; Yes. Once we have everyone, it will be.)

Naida blushed as he held onto her shoulders, feeling a strong attraction to him. She didn't know why, but she felt as if she knew him before.

"Can I ask you something?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 3:27 pm

"Depends on if I feel like giving you the answer."Meca chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 3:30 pm

Naida merely rolled her eyes as she hesitated at the entrance.

"Have . . . have I ever met you before?" she shook her head, reminding herself that this was a stranger, and merely replied, "I just feel like . . . I know you. Weird, isn't it?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 3:38 pm

"Im not sure. I feel slightly the same about you. Like a stranger thats familiar."Meca said,still keeping his hand on her shoulder.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 3:41 pm

Naida slowly shook her head, stepping back out into the sunlight, "Stranger's to formal . . . "

She smiled at him, affection swimming in her eyes, "Call me a friend."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 11th November 2010, 3:56 pm

Meca grinned slightly,he pretended to scold her,"Well then,friend, why did you actually follow the woman into here? What happened to your parents? Did the woman remind you of someone?" His eyes softened,as did his words.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th November 2010, 4:02 pm

Naida's sapphire eyes widened, and she looked away abruptly.

"Yes. Yes, she did," her eyes burned with unshed tears, "She looked just like my mother, just so much younger. A heart shaped face, long blond hair," the brunette shook her head, "Bright blue eyes. Just like . . . her. It was foolish thinking, really. I just hoped . . . it wasn't just a vision."

She bit down hard on her lip, letting the hair that fell out of her clip hide her reddening face, "Stupid, I know."

She sniffled silently, hoping he couldn't hear.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next