Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 15th December 2010, 3:03 pm

ooc: Snow...I don't think we're talking about the same thing...

Grey hurried to the river bed, and jumped down into it. She looked back at Drew, and he sighed at her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 15th December 2010, 3:18 pm

((ooc: We never are.>.< ))

Arbor looked around,checking to make sure nothing was out to harm them. He felt an odd feeling settle over him,one of worry and discomfort. And a slight pain in his wings. He looked at Meca,who had the same look on his face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th December 2010, 4:07 pm

ooc: Here's a hint..."Sarah, honey, I need to talk to you...about something...You see..." *Chicky starts point at talk* Now add a The in front of the word that I was pointing at...

Drew looked back at them. His mood earlier had thrown off some of his other senses. But he knew that the two were worried about something.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 15th December 2010, 4:44 pm

(OOC: OH. um. yeah. i'm stupid. xD)

Naida's body began to tremble slightly, her worry also being mixed in with fear. No matter if it was dry or not, it was still a riverbed, and any body of water scared her regardless. She gulped silently, staring at it, unmoving.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th December 2010, 4:48 pm

Drew glanced back at Naida. He didn't understand why she was freaking out, and he didn't want to find out, but he knew she would have to pull it together if she was going to be the guardian of water.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 16th December 2010, 4:41 pm

Meca glanced at Naida,worry for her on his face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th December 2010, 5:03 pm

Grey leaned forward out of the bed, and giggled at Drewy.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th December 2010, 5:23 pm

She gently grabbed Meca's arm, hand trembling, and whispered, "D-D-Do we have to sleep there?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th December 2010, 5:39 pm

Drew picked up the comment, barely, but he didn't reply. He didn't want to know. He landed in the river bed beside Grey.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th December 2010, 12:08 pm

Meca nodded,"Yes,we do."He looked into her face before jumping down into the riverbed and glancing around for something to get a fire started.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 18th December 2010, 3:42 pm

Naida, gulping down, muttered to herself, "Stupid b*stard." And bit down on her lip, jumping down behind him.

She rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably, ignoring her trembling hands.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 11:59 am

Meca called back to her,"I heard that!" He said.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th December 2010, 7:41 pm

Naida crossed her arms over her breasts, sticking out her tongue at his back, "Nyeh!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th December 2010, 7:47 pm

Meca chuckled,sparking his fingers into flame with a snap of his thumb and forefinger."Never been able to do that before."He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th December 2010, 11:56 pm

Drew sighed at the both of them, though he didn't pay them anymore attention than listening. He was too busy with Grey.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 5:50 pm

Naida rubbed the back of her neck, something feeling off about the spot that was chosen. Almost as if she was being watched. Something wasn't quite right . . .

Just as she was about to turn around, Naida felt someone land on her back, pinning her down against the dry riverbed. With a gasp, she hurriedly tried to look behind herself at her attacker, but her head was instantly slammed back down, and she felt something cold and sharp poke at the skin of her neck.

On Naida's back lay a brunette elf, with long silky hair, and dark, cold amethyst eyes. Her voice was venomous and malicious as she angrily spat, "What are you humans doing on the Emroot tribe's territory?"

Cayden's eyes widened as he stared at the aggressive elf, not sure what to say, his mouth open, but no words coming out.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 9:30 pm

Drew spun around, and grabbed his gun. Grey jumped up as well, her giggly mood seeming to begin to fade.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 10:11 pm

The woman pressed Naida's head down harder, making the girl squeak in pain. Her grip tightened on the knife, her knuckles white as she pressed the blade against her throat, just a little more, and she seemed unfazed by Drew's threat with the grun, "Explain yourselves, tresspassers. You do not want her," the elf lifted Naida's head and crashed it down again, "to leave so soon, do you?"

Cayden glared intently at the woman, mouth pressed down into a thin line, "Please, do not do this. We don't want to have to hurt you."

At this, the amethyst eyed teenager gave a light, condescending laugh. Mocking them.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 10:46 pm

Drew said in a flat tone, "If you don't like that those royals back there in the palace we saw, I'd suggest you don't hinder us." He was taking a risk here, which is why he didn't lower his gun.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 10:55 pm

The woman's eyes narrowed into thin slits, her pointed ears twitching slightly, nose crinkling slightly as she smelt their scent. They did not come from Zahra, they reeked of another world. But her grip on Naida never lessening as she scoffed, "What do you know of the royal palace, new comers? Our newest 'king' is enslaving us all. Our princess has abandoned us."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 10:58 pm

Drew said, "Your princess sent us. If you want to say we're suppose to be the answer to this, you could say that. But if you don't think we would really help, tells us what this 'king' is doing, and we'll tell you want we'll do about it." He pulled his hand off the trigger, but he was still tense though.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 11:12 pm

The woman's eyes widened, her jaw going slightly aslack as she murmured to herself, "The princess did keep her promise. Just like the prophecy."

Hurriedly pulling herself off of Naida and helping the smaller girl up, she said, giving a slight bow, "Apologies for my attack. I did not know that you were the guardians of the prophecy," embarrassed, she looked down, "I had given up hope. As have the rest of my people, the citizens of Zahra," she raised her gaze again, "Princess A'mara's brother, S'lior, has started a rebellion in our kingdom. He has killed off more then two thirds of my tribe, including my father and siblings. And, now, he is threatening to enslave us, just as the rest of the townsfolk."

Her eyes looked lighter, almost lilac, as she continued, "We are outraged, but there is nothing we can do to stop it. We are powerless against him. Please," her expression softened, all traces of aggressiveness gone, "help us."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:19 pm

Drew said, "I don't think I'm licensed here as this, but where we come from, I am an officer to protect and defend peace. I intend to do the same here." He lowered his gun.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 11:27 pm

The teenager kept a calm, distant look on her face, but gratitude shined in her eyes, "Thank you, kind warrior. I am Skyelark Emroot."

She slid the knife into the pouch across her hip, nodding her head to each one of them.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:29 pm

Drew said, "A pleasure. I'm Drew, and this is Grey. She's my little secret weapon." The little girl giggled, "I am!" He said, "There's story behind that."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next