Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 1st December 2010, 10:01 pm

Naida spun around, fiercely, sapphire eyes cold and angered, "Calm down?! Calm down!? I can't calm down! I don't know what to do! It's not like I can just pick up and run, Drew! I have a dad, a big brother, a job! What if I never see them again!? It's bad enough I can't see my mom anymore, but now, this chick shows up and tells me to go to her world and fight? There's more to it! Ohmigod, I can't breathe."

She began hypervanilating, pacing around, seeming to have a panic attack.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd December 2010, 5:02 am

If Naida didnt look so small and frail,not to mention helpless,he would have probably slapped her to get it out of it. That was Meca's approach to most anything. Pft,and they said violence wasnt the answer. Well,it worked for him. Meca looked at the small girl,and grabbed her arm,"Well,seems to me just about all the rest of us are alone. I dont speak for everyone,but Im going. Ill just need your necklaces if youre not."His eyes dared anyone to not join him to the world. He didnt exactly believe it yet,so he wanted to test it out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd December 2010, 3:39 pm

Drew snapped, just slightly. Ignoring that fact that Meca was holding onto the girl, and the Fire Guardian's last comment, and pressed both hands down onto Naida's shoulders. He looked her right in the eyes, and replied, hotly, but in a concerned manner, "Snap out of it! If that women says your a super hero of one kind of another, you obviously have the ability to do so. If some alternate dimension royalty didn't think you could handle a position like this, she wouldn't have given it to you. You're not going to die, for crying out loud. You're going to see your family again, because I said so, and that woman thinks you can do what ever it is that she wants us to do too." His eyes were livid, and his brows were tangled together because they bent so low on his forhead. He pulled his hands back, and turned away.

ooc: Can I change Drew's age to 21? Please
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 2nd December 2010, 8:49 pm

(OOC: Sure. (Smile

Naida stared at both boys, swallowing hard, and then nodding, gtears pricking her eyes, "O-O-Okay . . . I-I'll try."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd December 2010, 8:54 pm

ooc: Thanks

Drew was relieved by her reply. He didn't turn back, but he knew that Grey was still righ there. He wondered what she thought.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 6th December 2010, 6:32 pm

Running his fingers through his hair, he slowly shook his head. What did he have to lose? He didn't exactly get along with his family, so he had no worries there, and he had only a job with a few football games. He shook his head, walking into the warehouse, and looking over his shoulder with a cocked eyebrow, "You guys coming?"

Naida, panic forgotten, nodded her head slowly, and followed in behind him.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th December 2010, 8:24 pm

Grey came back with her pack, which Drew knew had his second round in it. He rubbed her head, and followed the two.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th December 2010, 5:43 am

Meca followed after Bambi,quietly.

Zanna,after a moment of hesitation,followed them.

Arbor was already walking towards the warehouse.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th December 2010, 3:37 pm

Drew said to Grey, "Stay close to me." She nodded, and clung to his side.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 7th December 2010, 6:10 pm

Cayden stepped toward the middle of the warehouse's main room, crossing his arms nervously. He wasn't sure what to expect.

Despite the situation, Naida smiled to herself. Drew truely cared about Grey, no matter how rough his exterior was. She looked behind herself at Meca, staring at him for a moment. Being a fire guardian explained how he had mistakenly killed his parents. Becoming nervous once more, she gently grabbed his hand, and whispered, "I'm nervous."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th December 2010, 6:18 pm

Grey didn't leave Drew's side. She didn't know what was going on, but she didn't want to leave Drew's side.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 2:24 pm

Meca nodded in understanding,it was a little nerve racking in this warehouse.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 2:53 pm

Grey looked at the others. Her bubbly mood was far away now. She knew that this was serious time. She couldn't be silly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 3:51 pm

Naida bit down on her lip, following after Cayden and standing next to him, "So, what do we do? Hold hands or something?"

"I guess," Cayden shrugged, grabbing Naida's hand.

Last edited by ♥xXxPaper_HeartsxXx♥ on 8th December 2010, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 4:03 pm

Meca glared slightly at Cayden,he wasnt sure why.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 4:07 pm

Cayden saw Meca stare at him, and looked down at his and Naida's intertwined hands. Then, he slowly raised an eyebrow. Then, his suspicious look melted into that of a knowing one, and he smiled to himself.

Naida held out her hand for Meca to take, as well.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 4:09 pm

Meca raised an eyebrow at the boy,slightly intimadating. He took Naida's hand,then reached out for Arbor,who was next to him,and Arbor took Zanna's hand,and Zanna reached for the next person.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 4:13 pm

Naida squeezed Meca's hand reassuringly, smiling lightly, encouragingly.

Cayden, not showing that he was he was slightly fearful, looked and Naida, then shook his head, as if to confirm his supsicions were false.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 4:28 pm

Drew held out his hand, but he was feeling like he was in the middle of a some show again. Grey gripped his tightly, and he held back a grunt as she squeezed a little too tightly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 4:36 pm

Cayden reached out and gripped Drew's hand awkwardly. But within a momment's time, his blade pendant was drawn to the center, as well as Naida, btoh of theirs glowing a bright light.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 4:57 pm

Drew's pendent followed suit as the other two's. He watched it, not knowing exactly what was going to happen next.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 5:09 pm

Arbor put his necklace/pendant into the middle. His eyes widened as the pendant began to glow a bright tan,with green lines throughout it.

Meca slipped his necklace into the circle as well.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th December 2010, 5:11 pm

Grey watched, confused and amazed by the glowing.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th December 2010, 5:19 pm

In a flash of blinding white light, they were transported into a vortex of red, gold, blue, transperant, and green colors swirling together. Naida covered her eyes, begining to get motion sickness, and before she knew it, she had fallen into another world. It had lucious green grass, and long meadows, but in the distance, you saw a dark, almost black castle, with blood red flags that currently matched the scarlet sky. Some peasants were fleaing, some living as if nothing were wrong, and some were being guided into the castle, as if they were about to be enslaved.

Cayden's eyes widened, and he squeaked, "Whoah."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th December 2010, 5:30 pm

Zanna seemed to be the only one who knew about fantasy and sci-fy. This poor,deprived people.

Ryuke felt a presence enter the world with a force,and stay there. She wanted to check it out,and check it out now.
Ryuke beamed to herself as she floated out of the castle,looking sweet and innocent,she landed next to the newcomers. Her silvery green wings folded near to her sides as she smiled with her oaky green eyes twinkling."Hello,"She smiled softly once again,luring them in."You must be from far away,we welcome you to our planet. Please,come with me to the castle so you may rest."

Meca nodded,not sure to trust her or not."Arzator Orbitoare. Nice to meet you,but you may call me Meca." Meca suddenly realized he had wings. Strange,he didnt remember those being there. One was a charcoal black while the other was an innocent white.

Adrian felt a new arrival pass onto their planet,he sighed to himself. His heart pounded as Ryuke flew out of the castle towards it.

Arbor's eyes widened as he glanced down with one eye at his newly developed wings. They were a deep,chocolate brown,with riveting patterns of black and deep,foresty green running through them.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next