Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 5:37 pm

Pyrok said, "It's a wonder you can even speak without him telling you want to say." He was really restating one point: Luna, you're an idiot.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 5:39 pm

Pyrok replied, "She's much more interested in making beds than cleaning toilets. "

ooc: Snow! Be proud! That's one of the most perverted things I've ever said XD
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 5:40 pm

Luna thought about this for a moment then smiled " If he could control my words then I'd never be able to flirt with him." Luna glanced at Malruse and grinned. She loved the darkness around him. "And for the record, I dont make beds.. I mess them up. Things can get pretty fast around me."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 5:44 pm

Pyrok grinned at her, guessing they were even. He said, "If you tried that with Malruse, you'd wouldn't be able to tell the tale to anyone."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 5:49 pm

Pyrok replied, "You're too generous, Mizuko, with your time. If she made it into Malruse's bedroom at night, he'd shot her at the door."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 5:55 pm

Pyrok grinned, the fact was inevitably true, whether or not he liked agreeing with the girl.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:01 pm

Luna giggled. "Now you're making him sound rough. I like it. Please, tell me more."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 6:03 pm

Pyrok rolled his eyes, and said, "I wish someone would shot you, Luna." He rubbed his head, and to any other situation, that would have looked strange for a kid that looked about 12 to be rubbing his head.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:06 pm

Luna was almost glowing with joy "You guys are so nice. I can already tell we're going to be the best of friends." Luna sat down in a chair, using her air element to create a small wind to cool her off. Her silver hair moves around a bit in the direction of the wind.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 6:08 pm

Pyrok groaned, glancing at Malruse. The Shadow Leader head remained silent the whole time.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:09 pm

ooc: Jessica is eating dinner probably xD
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 6:10 pm

ooc: No all ooc

Helix looked at the others, and said, "Are we going, or aren't we?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:18 pm

Luna thought to herself for a moment then spoke outloud " I hope you guys don't seriously think all I am is a sl*t. Im just bored. And Mizuko, you have to admit hes good looking. There's so much more to me then what just meets the eye." This was strange for Luna, she almost never cared what people thought of her but for an odd reason, she at least didn't want these people to hate her.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 6:19 pm

Pyrok rolled his eyes at the woman. No matter what she said, he wouldn't like her. He looked at Malruse. If the Shadow Leader didn't speak soon, he would be leaving.

Sky sighed, and said, "I'm sorry. I felt something that I haven't felt in a long time...though I wish that I had not." Helix nodded.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 6:27 pm

Pryok held back a sneer.

Sky said, "An old rival. I thought he was dead. I see he is not."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:29 pm

Luna sensed the tension still and shrugged it off, but smiled at Mizuko's honesty. Luna lifted her pointer finger, a small tornado appearing on the tip of her finger. Luna was only amusing herself now. She moved the tornado from finger to finger. The small disaster almost comforted her. Air was her only family. Air was her. Luna giggled, the tornado tickling her now.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 6:36 pm

Malruse snorted,rolling his eyes at the conversations going back and forth."Look,if there is anymore talk of seduction and things of that nature,"He looked pointedly at Luna,"More than likely,someone won't just be shot. Im tired of this. Act mature for once in your long lives. Now,to the point of this meeting...."Malruse began pacing,his hands behind his back,walking back and forth."The humans that live here with us are weak,they have nothing. They can do nothing. And though they know nothing of us,they think that they are the superiority of this planet. I,for one,think that we,Elemental Creatures,would be much better,and perhaps this dying planet might survive before those stupid things destroy it completely. What say the rest of you?"

((ooc: Well,you could have given me a chance..>.> I had to go run errands after we dropped Sara off,and then I had to catch up,and now we're dying my hair.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:40 pm

Malruse's sudden speaking startled Luna causingher to jump a bit out of her seat. The tiny tornado she had created vanished and she felt a small rush of disappointment. Though it was better it vanished then turning into something greater. She straightened herself up and paid attention to Malruse.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 17th January 2011, 6:44 pm

Luna grins as she leans back into her seat "Im up for anything."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 7:17 pm

Pyrok said, "I'll anhiliate anyone can't defend themselves. We are the strength of this world, and only the strength of the world deserves life."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 7:47 pm

Malruse chuckled quietly,"We shall see what happens. The other Human Sympathizers will more than likely try to stop us,but I know,with our numbers,and better planning,they are mere fools,and cannot stand against us."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 7:50 pm

Pyrok said, "Even if they are fools, we cannot underestimate them. They work with the humans. They are low lives, but not entirely stupid." Pyrok didn't think that they could handle much, but they posed a fair threat, for a short while at least.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 7:54 pm

"A few of them are,but you must understand,that they have also spent a lot of time in one body,one form. At least one of them,the Water Leader has. But also,my best bet would be that they try not to fight,and aren't very violent."Malruse told them both,looking at Pyrok and Mizuko.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 7:59 pm

Pyrok said, "Even if they won't fight, some will hide the humans in barriers. We should try to get them to do that. Blade can break many barriers by splitting their foundation. If we get enough humans in there, we can erase large amounts of them within these supposable safe areas." The boy was developing an evil grin as he said this. He liked the idea of many bodies consumed at once under his hand, the heavy stench of death filling everything.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 8:07 pm

Pyrok said, "Who's dragon can open the barrier: yours or mine?" Blade didn't like being referred to like that, but he understood what his rider meant, and let it be.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next