Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 9 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:37 pm

"As a newborn Element, I was as normal as I could be. Quite sweet and gentle as well. And I had one friend that I thought I trusted with my life, and we grew up together, him and I. So one day, I told him that I had powers, and at first he didnt believe me. So I showed him, and the very next day, I was picked up by a bunch of scientists and several guards, still only a few years of living on this planet. Maybe a decade or so. I was tested on, my blood drawn several times a day, or what I counted to be a day, I could not see whether it was light or dark, I was just kept in a cage. But I wouldnt fight back, I thought I was human. They told me that they could make me normal, but soon I realized that they wanted to make everyone else just like me, not actually make me not a freak, just make everyone else a freak. Once they couldnt figure out what I was, and they had already spent so much money on testing on me, they decided to make me perform. They shackled me and forced me onto stages, prodding me until I was out of my mind, and did as I was told. The audience would Ohhh and Ahh as fire leapt from my hands, and ice coated the walls, shadows filling the room with darkness. One night, they took it to far, and I lashed out. Killing all of them, and their stupidity. They should have known that they were taking it to far when they began, and that it was only a matter of time.... But they didnt. Now, I am older than I would like to admit, and learned my lessons. I despise humans, and their weakness and greediness should die along with them." Malruse talked more than he probably had ever said in his long, long life.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:39 pm

Helix looked at the bird. She said, "I am sorry, but this feeling is one...this rival...I have not the words for this rage."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:42 pm

Helix rushed over to help Aurelia up. She rested a hand on the Elemental Creature's back, and held out her other hand for support.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 6:43 pm

Sadness swept over Luna, she hated the humans for what they did to him. She didnt worry about personal space; luna leaned over and hugged Malruse. "T-Thats terrible.. Im sorry." Luna held onto the hug. "They deserved to die for what they did to you."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:47 pm

Helix smiled, and said, "We'll work on that later, huh?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:48 pm

((OOC: I know Luna is incredibly happy in your mind right now, Sara. But I bet she wants more. Nooooope, Malruse is a gent-le-man.^^... Sometimes.XD ))

Malruse flinched and stiffened as he was hugged, he was never really one to hug, but he awkwardly patter Luna's arm that was wrapped around him.

Rasani had went to her other side, giving her hands out to Aurelia for support,but the girl sat back down.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 6:54 pm

ooc: no, she actually feels bad for him but she wouldnt mind more xD But she is overexcited for not getting hit in the face from the hug.

Luna felt his stiffness and let go of Malruse. "I uh.. My reason wasn't really good. I just hated being alone. I didn't know what I was either.. I just figured my parents had left me. It made me hate everyone. I thought 'If my parents could do that to me what could all the other humans do?' I almost got over it when I met.. this guy. He cheated on me so I killed him. At that moment I realized humans were stupid, didnt deserve the life they had." Luna shrugged. She held onto her knees again, giving Malruse his room.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 6:57 pm

Helix followed quickly. It wasn't hard. The closer they got, the loser Sky's grip got as well.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 6:58 pm

Malruse nodded, watching the humans rush towards the cars like stupid little ants after you crushed their ant hill. All if a panic and rushing around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 7:00 pm

Luna allowed herself to be distracted by the humans. She lifted one car and slammed it ontop of another, crushing the car and killing the two humans inside. She flipped the car in the air and smashed it against the road. She giggled, blood coming out of the shattered windows.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 7:02 pm

Helix kept her face blank. She wasn't a good actor, so she didn't try.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 7:16 pm

Shade growled under his breath, his thoughts turning to Malruse. But they might hear, if they had could do that, they might hear is call for Malruse, but if they breached the barrier, which was unlikely, he would be there in a second anyways.

Malruse looked at Luna, a disturbance crossing his mind, and his thoughts flitted to his home and Shade.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 7:17 pm

Luna looked away from the cars, still smiling, and looked at Malruse. His troubled look caused her to lose her smile. "What's wrong?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 7:21 pm

"People. Near my home....Very near.... I have to go... Now..." Malruse was gone, flying fast over the ground his body cloaked in shadows, but speeding himself on with fire and wind.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 7:22 pm

Luna quickly followed him. She left her human form and went with the wind. Luna stayed close behind Malruse, curious at who was near his mansion. Luna prepared herself for a possible fight.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 7:37 pm

Sky's wings grew, and wrapped around Helix. Space merely skipped over them, beyond thought, or feel, in another dimension.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th January 2011, 4:55 pm

Luna slmost lost sight of Malruse, but she quickened herself and stayed close by. She had no idea what was about to come.

ooc: just wanted to put SOMETHING so people would rp xD
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th January 2011, 5:09 pm

Malruse landed in a whirl, looking around quickly. His eyes were narrowed into cat-like slits and his rage was apparent. He had let himself get distracted and people had come to his home. This is what happens when you socialize and dont plan things out.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th January 2011, 5:32 pm

Luna landed beside Malruse, looking around. She felt guilty, like this was all her fault, but she liked the little time she had spent with Malruse. Luna was prepared for an attack, The air around Luna began to whirl.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th January 2011, 5:39 pm

Malruse's eyes flashed,"Come out now,Fish Breath, I can smell you from here." He sneered, taunting the Good Water Leader.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th January 2011, 5:46 pm

Luna glared at the water leader. She already didn't care much for the one on her side, why bother with this one? "Shes already hurt, she'd be easy to take down." Luna growled. She didn't like that this girl had already known his name.

ooc: OH GOD. PERTECTIVENESS.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th January 2011, 6:01 pm

Helix glanced at Sky. The bird nodded. They couldn't be seen, unless someone wanted to note the nearly diminished shadow on the ground. She crept closer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th January 2011, 6:06 pm

Malruse glared at her, noting the moving shadow. As one of his elements was shadows. He decided to play it off, letting them think he hadnt noticed them."Ah,Fish Breath. No time is long enough away from you,dear."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th January 2011, 6:09 pm

Sky knew that the man knew. But that wasn't her point. Her light tail flowing, though its energy was hidden in the second dimension.

ooc: I am tempted to bring a Kau like charrie...I think that would make Luna happy.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th January 2011, 6:11 pm

Luna growled again. If Malruse wasn't here she would of attacked by now. The air around Luna got more intense and hard to hear past.

ooc:luna is never happy unless shes flirting with malruse xD
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next