Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 14 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 6:37 pm

OOC: LOL!

Lunas body was cold but her human heart was beating fast. While her body remained unactive her dreams were very active. There was a flat land.. no trees, no people.. only wind. It wasn't just calming winds either. It was strong, violent storms that would kill a normal human in a split of a second. There were tornadoes everywhere and winds that would of ripped trees out of the ground and thrown them across an ocean. Luna smiled. She was atnding right in the middle of the largest tornado ever seen. It was nothing like the little gusts of wind she could make but instead this was true power. The best part was all of this was from her. All of these winds -were- her. She danced inside of the storms. She could ignore life as long as she got to stay in this world. Nothing but her and her element. This was her idea of perfection.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:41 pm

((ooc: He can join Hideki and Kau in the half gay corner! And yes, I AM aware this is an all OOC post, but Amaya, they aren't human, therefore she cant have a human heart, and they are born with all of their powers, she can not know how to use it, but they aren't human, and they have full powers from the time they were formed.))

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 6:43 pm

OOC: I thought though when they were in human form they had a heart. o.o and im sorry for the all ooc >.>
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:45 pm

((ooc: Not really a heart so much as something that keeps them alive and mortalish, or able to be killed. So yes, they have a blood type thing, kind of like the stuff thats in plants, because they are of nature.))

Malruse continued walking, feeling the roots of all the Elements around him, where some had died, where some had appeared. History was all around.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:48 pm

ooc: Pyrok would spear them both threw before he joined them.

There was a commotion on the boat. Tusk looked up as two sailors rushed the captain. One sailor said franticly, "Captain. The dock we were meant to sail to has been burned. There isn't a dock any closer. What are your orders?"

The captain replied, "We're not even either an hour of the harbor. We've got a day of sailing still. When he get closer I'll give you orders."

The second sailor replied, "But Captain-"

The captain said simply, "I am the captain and those are my orders. I'll give you more word when we get closer."

Tusk looked at X. The boy hadn't heard the conversation. That was fine. But Tusk did wonder what the captain had so little concern.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 6:48 pm

OOC: My bad..

Luna whispered a moan that almost sounded like words. The wind around the two was heavily blowing now.. not like in Luna's dream but it was obviously coming from her being as it came out of nowhere. The winds all went in her direction, there for carassing Malruse too. They looked and sounded rough but when it touched the wto of them is was kind and gentle.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 6:55 pm

Malruse sighed, and kept the wind off of himself with his own little wind tunnel, somehow forming around his body like a suit, but he let Luna's wind lull her. He just didn't like his hair to get tussled. He arrived at her home, and easily opened the door, though it was locked, and stepped inside, turning to try and find her bed to lay her down in it so she could properly rest. He searched until he found it, and then gently sat the pale girl down, lifting the covers and placing them over her, and smoothing them out.

((ooc: Bu-but Pyrok! Come join us! :b -Hideki ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 6:58 pm

Tusk left X for a while to find more news about this burning dock.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 7:04 pm

Nephele hissed loudly as MAlruse busted in but quickly calmed himself after seeing who he was. Quickly keeping up, Nephele jumpon on hte bed with Luna and rubbed his race against her. He mewed to her, knowing Luna could understand him. It was her only other speality. She could talk to animals. "Luna, is this going to happen everytime you leave with Malruse. Its not fair that I can just go flying around in the wind to keep up with you. You're going to die eventually.."

Luna woke to the sound of Nepheles voice and sat up, almost ignoring Malruse. She wrapped her arms around her cat "Oh shut up, furball. I will make you choke on your own heart if you make fun of me. " Luna loved Nephele deeply being as he was her ownly family. She gently looke dup to Malruse and spoke "Thank you.." her winds were stilla ctive outside but inside it was calm.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:07 pm

Malruse nodded,"You...are welcome...." He hissed back at the cat when it hissed at him, a small smirk on his face, and for a moment, he shifted into a big black jaguar, and purred in amusement.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 7:21 pm

Nephele's fur on his bad stood up at the sight of Malruse. Nephele may of been smarter then other cats because of communication with Luna but he was still a cat. He hissed in Luna's arms, standing his ground. Luna scooped him up and kissed his head "Stop torturing my only family, Malruse."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:23 pm

This time, Malruse turned into a large, black lion with a fiery red mane, then curled up on her floor, and started purring, as if he were a great, big house lion. (( :] ))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 26th April 2011, 7:26 pm

Nephele wiggled his way out of Luna's arms and sat on the edge of the bed curiously. "What the hell is that?" Luna giggled at Nephele and slid her way onto the floor next to Malruse. She ran her fingers through the lions mane. It was soft in her fingers but she stopped after only a second and climbed back onto the bed before he could reject her again. Nephele cimbed back ono her lap but stared at Malruse like never before.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 7:30 pm

ooc: Can we wait for Aura to post? Because I'm pointlessly posting to know one

Tusk heard little news from the other sailors, but just kept walking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 26th April 2011, 7:46 pm

((ooc: Last post on this RP for tonight for Malruse and me.))

Malruse had surprisingly curled up and fell asleep, worn down from the magic he had used so much of, and drawn from his energy and his own resources.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:17 pm

The cool air-conditioning helped Helix repair. She didn't wake up for a while, but she was getting healthier.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:25 pm

Helix groaned and sat up slowly. She was still groggy, and not quite aware of her surroundings.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:43 pm

Helix rubbed her head as she tried to locate herself. The voice was fuzzy, but she understood it. She said in a groggy voice, "I know I'm not one to be asking this at the moment, but what's with the accent?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:49 pm

Helix happily took the water with a nod of thanks. She said after she swallowed, "You sound more like German to me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 8:55 pm

Helix took the plate, replying softly, "I grew up on a mountain. I'm not exactly educated."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:08 pm

Helix answered, "My elements ice and snow. It's really the only place I could live. Now that Sky is dead...I don't know how the heck I'm going to be getting much of anywhere." It truly worried Sky. Not that she wasn't in deep sorrow that Sky was dead, but the phoenix's ice tail was the only thing keeping her level.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:25 pm

Helix was grateful for the offer, but she replied, "No. I should get back. I came in on something that is just too much for me at the time." She didn't want to leave, but she didn't think it was right to accept the offer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:33 pm

Helix starred down aimlessly at the bed cover. She said awkwardly, "I only came here because Sky felt her rival. She told me that there was unrest here, but I wasn't prepared to fight Elements."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:39 pm

Helix gripped the sword hilt as it hung limply in her sheath. It was a gesture, not a threat.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th April 2011, 9:44 pm

Helix said, "I used to hunt barehanded, before Sky found the sword." She realized how much she relied on Sky. She felt a little weak, but it only made her drive stronger.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next