Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exile (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Exile (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exile (PG-13)

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 11:22 am

He didn't know where he was, he was just walking. His eyes open but not really seeing, he was lost in memories. The white haired boy sighed the himself as Leka, his Akita, whimpered at his feet. She wouldn't speak now, since it might cause trouble, but the look in her eyes said she was worried about him. Especially when she had to keep nudging him out of the way before he ran into things.

"Leka, lets get something to eat, okay?" Ryuu smiled down at her, snapping out of his trance like state. "Find a place that smells good, okay?"

Leka wagged her tail and pointed her wet nose to the sky as she searched for somewhere decent. She made a quiet bark to get his attention and pointed with her nose i which direction to head in, and so they were off. A little while later, they arrived at a small restaurant an went in. Ryuu ignored the sign that said no pets, and sat down.

When someone walked over to him, to tell him no dogs allowed, he feigned surprise as a shadow came over Leka and to anyone who looked at her, she would appear a pretty teenage girl, with hair the color of a golden fawn. The someone simply shrugged and apologized for their mistake.

((ooc: Sorry, not idea where I was going with that idea.))
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 11:29 am

ooc: Haha, that's fine.

Rachel blinked, then shook her head. She had sworn she had seen a dog a moment ago. Gabriel asked, "Something wrong?"

With one of her stellar smiles that fooled him every time, she answered, "No, just a little jet lagged."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 11:36 am

Ryuu looked at the menu, he had taught himself English, but every now and then, it was a little rough. Akita looked a little disgusted by the idea of a,'hot-dog.' And Ryuu could only laugh at her as he tried to explain that it was not actually a dog. He shook his head in amusement and ordered her some chicken fingers, which at first, she was also repulsed by the name.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 11:44 am

ooc: I'm guessing you're in a different restaurant then. Ignore my last post then.

Zec set his bag down in his hotel room. He still needed to find some more information about what all the Black Knights here were doing.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 11:58 am

((ooc: Just read it as spaghetti.xD))

They were brought the spaghetti when told they had no chicken fingers or hot dogs, and Ryuu faintly wondered why they hadn't realized it was an Italian restaurant. He noticed a boy and a girl at a table, but quickly looked away in hopes that he didn't stand out, haha. Yea, as if.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 12:04 pm

Gabriel glanced over his shoulder after his sister's comment, asking her quietly, "Is there a convention in town?"

Rachel popped his on his forehead with her napkin. As he rubbed it, she said, "He might not be able to help it, Gabriel."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 12:10 pm

Ryuu rolled his eyes as Leka relayed the message to him. Her ears had picked up what the boy had said, as they were still better and could hear over the quiet roar of the restaurant. "A convention? Really? The next time someone asks me if we are Near and Mello.... Mello is not even a girl!" Leka chuckled,"Well, Death Note is the only anime they know. And they only think that because you have white hair and I have, I dont even know what this color is..."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 12:26 pm

The waitress returned with their meal. Gabriel repeated his praiseful thanks to the woman, who again blushed lightly at the compliment.

Rachel shook her head at her brother before starting. She sighed a moment later, saying, "If only you had a key or something for that letter."

Gabriel, though not as excited about the 'Atlantis' theory, had enjoyed trying to translate it. He agreed, "Yes, that would have been nice."

"It could have solved that whole ordeal."

"Yes, it could have."

Setting her elbows on the table, and resting her head on her hands, she said, "Good thing I know where it is."

"Yes, it-" Gabriel looked up, confused, "Wait, what?"

Rachel laughed a bit, "Yes, I know where it is."

"Then why didn't you say so?"

With another sigh, Rachel replied, "Gabriel, I'm an archeologist. If I wanted my name on the discovery, then why would I tell someone else about it?"

"You do realize that my name would be there on it with you, right?"

Rachel waved her hand at the comment, "We have the same last name. It doesn't count." Gabriel shook his head with a laugh.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 12:34 pm

Leka again relayed the message to Ryuu who was now interested in the pair, he turned, his eyes trying to meet the girls, and to see what he could find in their depths. Maybe they knew something about the people that had taken his parents, it was a long shot, but they might be on the right path to discovering it. He could pretend to be an archaeologist, or someone that could help. They wouldn't have to know his real reason.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 12:41 pm

Gabriel asked, "So, where is this decipher?"

"Why do you think I asked to go on that specific tour?"

Gabriel let out an "Ahhh" before replying, "There's someone watching us, isn't there?"

Rachel nodded, saying, "I hardly think there isn't someone watching us after that conversation, even if they don't speak our language."

Gabriel asked, "So, what do you want to do?"

"Eat. That's what we came here for, isn't it?" Gabriel laughed and nodded as he returned to his meal.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 12:55 pm

Ryuu chuckled, she was smart, as was he. That was a good sign. He tried to decide whether to talk to them or wait. He was getting a little tired from keeping up Leka's illusion as a human and having to create the illusion of her talking. He had been up for a few days with no rest, yet if anyone asked him if he needed sleep or somewhere to rest, he would have denied at adamantly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 1:02 pm

Gabriel paid for their dinner, and the two siblings sat at their table, chatting about the sights, Gabriel's articles, and relatively uninteresting things to anyone eavesdropping.

Rachel finally said, "I'd like to go on a walk this evening. Rome must look just as beautiful at night."

Gabriel agreed as he tipped his glass to her, "That it must. Where shall we go?"

Rachel shrugged, "We'll see."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 1:15 pm

Ryuu paid for their meal and then stood, motioning to Leka, he walked to the table the pair was sitting at."If something is lost, how do you know for sure that it ever existed?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 1:30 pm

Rachel blinked, stopping herself from replying as Gabriel asked, "Scusimi?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 1:34 pm

"I am sure you heard me. The answer you give helps me to classify you. You see, I am studying people, how they act, personalities, and I am attempting to see if there are more signs to showing some personal and mental defects." He smiled, it was a smile that could make even the most paranoid person be comfortable around him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 1:41 pm

Rachel responded evenly, "I think you have to have some kind of license to do that, running tests on people that is. May we see it then?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 1:52 pm

"Certainly. It took a little more to create the illusion of feeling and sight but he did it without so much as a look of strain as he picked up a wallet and took out a card with a license and his picture.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 1:57 pm

Rachel said, "And of course, you would need our consent for any kind of testing. Have you asked for it?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 1:59 pm

"I need permission to think, I would hope not." He chuckled,"When one's mind is constantly going, classifying people, thinking, connecting, there can not be permission asked before it is thought. A thought is faster than the speed of light, which mind you, seems impossible, yet it happens. So, I would ask permission, but my mind would have already done it."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 2:02 pm

"Yet if you don't ask us aloud," Rachel replied, "We'd have the right to, I don't know, call the police." She gave him a charming smile, saying, "I think we'd like to enjoy our evening together, sir, so if you don't mind." She waved goodbye with a quick flick of her wrist.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2012, 2:07 pm

"Unlike Orwell thought there would be, there is no Thought Police and such a thing as thought crime is preposterous. I will see you soon. That, my dear, is a promise." He let all illusions go as Leka changed back into an Akita and trotted after him as he stepped out the door and into the afternoon light.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2012, 6:19 pm

Rachel muttered to herself, "Pestering busy-bodies."

Gabriel chuckled, asking, "What about being nice to the locals?"

She snorted, "You and I both know he was not local. He had an accent, besides the obvious heritage."

He shrugged, asking, "Now, about that walk?"

"He's going to follow us?"

"Who?"

Gesturing to the door, Rachel replied, "Him!"

"Oh? And how do you know that?"

"He's some kind of magician, and he was eavesdropping the entire time on us. That's the kind of person you don't trust, Gabriel."

"Ah, you don't trust con-men. That's a good enough place for you to start. But I think you're a little paranoid. Let's just go to this place you know, and leave. You have your license to search areas on the grounds of historical information on you, right?"

Rachel shook her head, replying, "My Archeologist's Badge."

"Yeah, that. So, if he shows up, you can say it's a closed dig, and he can't come in."

While Rachel knew they didn't have enough people to really consider what they were doing a dig, she humored her brother, replying, "Fine, we'll do that."

"So, where are we going exactly?"

"Just, follow me." With that, they walked out the door, and headed back to where they had been earlier that day.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th June 2012, 4:52 pm

Ryuu was decideing whether to go after them or to go a different way. He kept walking, deciding to let Leka go where she wished and he followed her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th June 2012, 5:35 pm

Rachel spied Juliet's Wall, and headed into the small pavilion. There was a crowd of ladies gathered around the wall, stuffing their love notes into the cracks and corners. Rachel smiled for a moment, before shaking it off and kept walking.

As Rachel reached a corner, Gabriel asked, "Now where?"

Rachel pushed on a series of bricks, with no sign of a change in the area. Then, something shifted. Rachel took a step back, and looked around. There was a rumbling throughout the brick pavilion and Rachel took a step back.

She and Gabriel watched as part of the floor collapsed into a series of stairs into some underground tunnel. People pointed in shock, some ran off. Rachel said, "I need to you to call the police."

Gabriel asked, "What? Why me?"

Rachel answered, "One, you speak Italian. And two, if I'm going run any kind of dig, I have to have the consent of the local police. Call them or find one."

As Rachel started her visual search of the perimeter Gabriel walked off to find a police man, or to call one. Fortunately, there was one close by. Gabriel had a conversation with him on their way back to the pavilion.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum