Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be You (PG)

4 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Be You (PG) - Page 23 Empty Re: Be You (PG)

Post  Dahlia 25th September 2010, 9:45 pm

"Ever heard of sarcasm,dog?"Cat said,making an side comment to her early comment.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th September 2010, 9:46 pm

Fox growled, "Ever heard of consideration, cat? Or are you too lazy to listen?" Fox gave one last glance at Codi before darting into the woods, following B's trail.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th September 2010, 9:48 pm

"Ever heard of not caring,dog??"She hissed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th September 2010, 9:51 pm

Fox didn't hear the last words. The low branches brushed her ears as she made her way towards the cabin.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th September 2010, 10:00 pm

Cat rolled her eyes,then looked at the girls,"If you want to bail out,do it now. If you want to chicken out,go now. Leave. Run away. The rest of you,spread out,look hurt,and wait."Her face was completely serious.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th September 2010, 10:12 pm

Fox shut the door softly, and spotted B. He was tense, and pacing. He looked up, and said, "We've gotta make a run for it. Sherman, you remember from the case a few years back? Well, he's back, and he wants it for the whole of us." Fox's blood boiled and froze at the same time.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th September 2010, 10:19 pm

Cat looked at the faces around her,Shantel's,fierce and determine,trying to mirror her own. Rimmon's,strained and scared. Then she looked towards the others,"Make your decisions quickly."She snapped,knowing time was of the essence.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th September 2010, 10:25 pm

B said, "He, some how, got into the police unit coming here to check out the little party you guys had. He wants me. If I get out of here-" Fox glared at him, "B. Don't give in so easily." B sighed, and looked away from her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 26th September 2010, 8:51 am

Megan pushed a loose strand of hair from her face and said, "We've come this far, what makes you think we're gonna chicken out?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th September 2010, 9:45 am

B gritted his teeth. What could they do?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 1:50 pm

Meagan waited for a few minutes while the intense silence ate away at her. Finally in an unusual burst of authority she said, "Ok. What are we going to do? Some one needs to think up a plan or all of us are going down! And personally I don't want to go down for something I wasn't part of. So either we do something now or we regret it later!" She finished speaking a her face went pale as she realized what she had just said. She never tried to take command and she wasn't there. What was I think? she questioned herself. She stuttered for a moment trying find teh words to explain her outburst.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 5:54 pm

B let out a sigh, saying, "Codi and I haven't been completely honest with you. At least, about something. I've got a bit of a stalker, of sorts. He's a professional detective, but not from any program you've heard of. Dr. Smith. I might have stolen some information about that secret organization and now he's using this occasion to find me. And anyone related to this problem will be considered a member of my 'ring', all the same.

"Obviously, I think if we play our cards right, we can make them look like fools, all of them. The drill field is all in a mess, so we have to use that to help us. We have one or two hours until the police gets here, max. Our only evidence against us right now are the cans and Fox's prints on that camera she deactivated."

Fox sighed, replying, "How we need Codi right about now..."

B snapped, "I can organize this myself, thank you, Fox."

"Then do it, or your little stunt is going to get all of us in a lot more trouble then I knew about." Her sudden fury with her cousin was based on the fact that she hadn't know about this most recent of crimes.

Shaking his head, B stated, "As much as I hate to say it, we're going to need Cat's abilities with hiding prints to hide Fox's on that camera. And she's going to make me say twenty different ways on how she boggled even me with reading those prints last night, which, in this case, I will reluctantly admit to. The rest of you would have to coat the rest of the camp with evidence in the wrong places. Dropping spray cans in counselors' cabins, bottles of wine, which I can supply, and other things that would suggest that the camp's staff organized this event.

"In the mean time, I'm going to go listen to Sarah rant about how we were all distracted and all that other sh*t that 'caused' this. In that gap, get moving and hide the evidence. Don't worry about the prints on anything but that camera. It's already obvious that you all were using them." With that, he headed out towards where Codi had texted him to meet them. When he spotted his mother, he slowed to her gate and walked beside her as they reached the track field.

Fox closed her eyes, then nearly whispered, "I'm only saying this once, so listen. I'm sorry if any of you get caught because of B and I. Can't say either of us have gotten away with exactly perfect records, and because of that I'm as primary a target as he is when it comes to this Dr. Smith. Not to say that the rest of you aren't, but all the same. But he's right in the fact that we can turn the tables completely on them, but acting isn't going to help us with that. For this to work, we have to look the part of rebels and be as completely obvious as possible. If the biggest thing they can pin on use is destruction of property, then we're better off. If that's all they can pin us for, then no one is getting taken away. Am I clear?"

For a brief moment, Fox almost sounded like a general or something, the tone of her voice possibly reflecting a future life decision.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 6:01 pm

Meagan nodded her head, suprised no one had gotten mad at her clear step out of place. "I can hide some cans and wine in the lounge. All the counseler's hang out in there, but never at night."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 6:07 pm

Fox moved behind the bar, ignoring the other workers as she pulled out large cases of their product. As one stepped up to stop her, Fox stated, "Do you want to lose a little alcohol or your job? Pick quickly, because we don't have time." The workers joining in indicated their answer.

Codi crossed her arms as B finished catching her up. A long conversation would be what they needed to give the girls time to finish this. Codi looked around the track for Sarah, wondering when they would begin.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 6:48 pm

Sarah walked briskly across the lawn surveying the destroyed field in disgust. When she found those campers they were in for something.

Megan ran quietly back to her room to find Susan. She needed to branch out of her usual camp activites.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 7:19 pm

Fox tossed a bag over her shoulder filled with remaining cans and a dozen containers of various liquids she had taken from the bar. She glanced at Cat once before quickly moving towards the counselors' cabins to start their plan.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 7:30 pm

Megan snuck through the door and shook Susan awake. "Huh, who's there?" Susan fumbled with the light but Megan quickly grabbed her hands. "Don't," Megan hissed, "We are at war with the counselers. But I need you to me and B and Fox and me and all the other campers!" Susan groaned, "What have you done?" Megan shook her again, "Susan I'm not sure but now I'm wrapped up in some old fight/crime and I need you to help me put cans and alcohol in the lounge so that we can frame the consoulers."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 7:35 pm

Codi spotted Sarah and called out to the woman, "Evening! Do you have an attack plan yet?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 7:42 pm

Sarah looked up and saw Codi. "No but I have some ideas about who did it. I just don't know how to catch them. Do you have any?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 7:44 pm

Codi shrugged, answering, "A few, but they might take a while to explain. Not like they have anywhere to go though. Who do you think is behind this?"

ooc: I just noticed that we had no boy campers
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 7:51 pm

"I bet some of the campers near room 6 were involved. Fox was probably part of it, because she always is." Sarah looked over her shoulder but no one was there.

Megan took a breath and hissed, "She almost saw us, Susan you have to move faster. Get that deer in the headlights look out of your face and wake up. If they catch you with me, you'll be included in the group that gets in trouble!" Susan jolted at this sudden realization and nodded.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 8:00 pm

Codi crossed her arms, saying, "That makes it all the harder then, I suppose. A group of rebels will be more of a fight. We should start by rounding up the kids who joined in during it. That should be less of a problem, since they're probably be less likely to resist us, and deal with them. Once we have them out of the way, get a few counselors and older campers who have obeyed the rules to round up the campers who started it."

B added, "But we definitely want to have the kids who weren't the direct cause of this out of the way before the police show up. We can deal with those campers by ourselves. The rest should be handled by the police for conspiracy along with the general mess of it all."

Codi nodded, saying, "He's right. While they did do something, we can't blame them for anymore than a small about of the mess. Those campers who brought those things here in the first place ought to be dealt with more severely."

Fox dropped two more cans and a bottle of beer onto the last bunk in the counselor cabin. She thought, "Two more left."

Last edited by @ This Chic on 16th April 2012, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 16th April 2012, 5:18 pm

Megan and Suzan crept quietly into the lounge until they were sure no one was in there. In a flury of adreniline influenced action the two girls stuffed cans and alcohol every where that might suggest the consoulers put it there. But before they could sneek back out the door opened and then shut. Suzan looked at Megan and whispered just loud enough to hear, "Now what?" Megan put her fingers to her lips and sat motionless, trying to think. There were two doors to get out by. the one that had just opened and one through the consouler only section of the lounge. Now what?
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2012, 5:22 pm

Codi leaned forward over her crossed arms as she asked, "Your opinion, Sarah?"

Fox dropped her bag under Sarah's bunk, before climbing out the back window and onto the roof. She needed to get a good view of the place from up there, hopefully to see where everyone was.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 16th April 2012, 5:25 pm

Sarah looked back at the group and nodded, "I agree. But make sure no one knows what's going on. Maybe we can trick the rebels into trapping themselves." She glanced back over her shoulder and said a little quieter, "Do any of you have the funny feeling that this is not about to get any easier?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum