Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be You (PG)

4 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Be You (PG) - Page 24 Empty Re: Be You (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2012, 5:29 pm

B's straight face almost broke at her comment. She didn't know how right he was. Codi shook her head, responding, "Now, to determine which campers started it, which ones were there, and which ones joined in. Jerry?"

ooc: I'm going to make a few more campers.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 16th April 2012, 6:00 pm

Megan scooted across the floor until she could hear voices. She turned and looked at Suzan and mouthed, "We are trapped! There's some one at the door and probably 3 consulers in the consuler's lounge. Our only option is a window!" Suzan shuddered.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2012, 6:18 pm

A light rapping came on the glass above the girls. Pulling the pane open, Percy asked, "Need a hand there?"

Annie watched right outside the counselors' meeting. She didn't really know what had happened, but she regretted that shower. She missed the entire event. But with this police business, she grinned, eager to help the sources. Ahhh, how she loved conflict.

Colt walked up, Brace as a usually tag-a-long with him. His voice was coded with fury, storming, "Why aren't we doing something about this?"

Codi shook her head as B gritted his teeth to keep back a smart remark.

Moments later, Ginger walked up, paint splatter in her hair that stood out against her clean cloths.

Beth watched from her cabin, shaking her head in shame at the entire thing.

Kau rolled over on his bed. He was terribly, terribly bored beyond wits end.

Jasper twisted his knife as he watched the counselors from the roof of his cabin. There was no chance they could see him though. The shadows masked him well.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 16th April 2012, 6:21 pm

Suzan almost squeeled in suprise but Megan slapped her hand over the girl's mouth. She looked up and mouthed, "YES!!"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th April 2012, 6:24 pm

Percy pulled himself through the window, landing lightly on his feet. He crouched beneath the window, offering his hands out as a stepping stand to the window for the both of them. He whispered, "You first." as he motioned to Megan, "She'll need a little more help getting out."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 17th April 2012, 7:32 pm

Megan nodded and stepped into his hands and sprung lightly onto the window sill. She jumped down with a dull thud and whispered back through the window, "Ok, I'll help Suzan down on this side." Suzan put her foot into Percy's hands and pulled herself up onto the sill like Megan had. Slowly she slid down onto the ground with Megan's help.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th April 2012, 7:57 pm

As soon as both were clear of the window, Percy leapt, grasping the sill with ease. Muscles flexed as he pulled himself up and through. As he hung with one hand, the other pulled the window back down. And as he dropped to the ground silently, the window closed with only the faint sound of the latch bolting shut again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 18th April 2012, 4:56 pm

Megan took a breath to steady her nerves and then she turned to their rescuer. "Thanks. We owe you a big one for that rescue. We were totally doomed. I'm Megan and my helpless acomplise is Suzan." Suzan opened her mouth to defend herself but sighed and shrugged instead. It was true.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th April 2012, 5:02 pm

Percy chuckled, responding, "Hmhm, you don't owe me anything. That little stunt you pulled this morning paid off anything you owe me." He grinned as he crossed his arms, "Now, what are you up to?"

Colt growled, "Are we doing something or not?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 6:53 pm

Megan smiled, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." She placed her hands on her hips and said, "Besides...how do I know your not on their side?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 6:57 pm

Percy inquired, "Would one of them rescue you? Think about it. If I was a Uniion, I would have left you there or made a bigger noise." He smirked a bit.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 7:00 pm

Megan shrugged, "How am I suppose to know? Maybe it's all part of you master plan. Maybe you are the leader and unsuspecting Suzan and I just walked into your trap."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 7:02 pm

Percy shook his head, answering, "Fine. Don't trust me. You can get catch standing here or trust me and avoid that. Your choice." He shook his head once more before started jogging off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 7:09 pm

Megan rolled her eyes and grabbed Suzan's arm. Together they jogged after Percy. Suzan looked at Megan, "What now?" "Suzan, I have no clue. Just....don't get caugt I guess is the new plan." Suzan shook her head, "Great. What have you gotten me into?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 7:14 pm

Jasper's eyes happened across the way. He grinned as he spotted Percy and his two tag-a-longs. As Percy came closer to their cabin (chance cabinmates, as they were), Jasper stretched out over the slant of the roof, his head hanging over, his naturally cynical voice asking, "Ah, Percy, who are your...friends?"

Percy rolled his eyes, replying, "Piss off, nut job."

With a perfect evil laugh, Jasper answered, "Ah, so you don't want my help then. If that's so, I suppose I could just make your life so much harder. Those counselors are only-"

Percy growled, "D*mn you, Jasper. What do you want?"

Rolling over to his back, Jasper tossed his hand loosely pointing as he said, "The fragile one there."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 7:17 pm

Megan caught up to Percy and glanced up at the kid on the roof. Suddenly there seemed to be a lot more people at camp Be You. Suzan ran up behind Megan panting, even though they had only run a short distance. Megan looked up again and said, "Who's your friend?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 7:22 pm

Percy whispered back, "A person we don't talk about rudely. No one knows how he got in the camp when he's actually a legitimate psychopath. No exaggerations.

Turning back to his stomach, Jasper answered in a fact whisper, "Yes, and I want the weak one, or this whole thing of yours falls apart."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 7:27 pm

Megan raised an eye brow and looked closer at the kid on the roof. Now that Percy said something she noticed something funny about him. Suzan whispered to Megan, "He means me doesn't he?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 7:28 pm

Jasper sighed in disgust, replying, "I said weak, not stupid. Of course it's not you, Suzan."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 7:51 pm

"Suzan leaned close to Megan's ear, "Then who is it?" Megan shrugged and glanced at Percy, he probably knew.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 7:52 pm

Percy looked a little harder at Megan, a look in his eyes that said, "Figure it out, yet?" With his back turned to Jasper, he mouthed, "There are only two of you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 8:00 pm

Megan's eyes widened for a split second. Her...the weak one...it made some sense, but...still. She looked at Suzan and tried to see into the girl, what made the crazy kid think she was weaker than Suzan? Maybe he was just crazy. She looked up, "What do you want?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 8:07 pm

Jasper rolled his eyes, answering in a flat, unconcerned tone, "You. I said you, did I not. Need I explain it for you more plainly. You, your person, yourself. You give yourself over to me."

Percy grumbled, "Honestly I'd rather the counselors than his help."

Raising his head a bit, Jasper returned, "Then I suppose I can explain to them where you came from, where you placed your little 'proof' against them. How about this important agent coming to collect Betenology. Or was it you the police were after, Percy? Hard to tell these days, your dad being confused for a gang leader and what not."

Gritting his teeth, Percy answered, "You talk too much, freak show."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 19th April 2012, 8:10 pm

Megan looked between the two boys. Now she was curious. "What are you going to do with me once I 'give myself over' to you?" She tried to do an impression of his voice but failed miserably.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2012, 8:22 pm

Jasper shrugged, "What ever I like with you."

Percy walked next to her, whispering in her ear, actually out of Jasper's hearing range, "Need I remind you that he is medically psychotic. That means he will use you up, every last bit, before he gets bored and there is no more of you. And I don't just mean psychically. That he'll save that for last. And I doubt even you could keep his personality controlled for long. He can read people from the turn of their lips. Don't do this, because you're risking more than you know. Trust me."

Jasper leaned up, asking, "What are you telling her? Percy, I can do more damage than you can imagine. I wouldn't toil with me."

Percy answered in a loud, firm tone, "It's one thing when you threat with secrets, nut case. It's another when you threaten with lives." He said in a lower voice to the girls, "Wish you didn't have to meet him. Wish i didn't have to see him again. I know someone who can help us without taking lives."

He turned around to walk away, only to find a hand around his neck. Jasper's head was tilted a little to the side, asking in a curiously sing-song voice, "Like your own, Percy? Oh, I suppose your right. But I think they can handle this on their own, don't you? Why don't you stay here and I'll have you instead." As his hand grew tighter around Percy's throat, his voice went cruel and murderous, "You've ruined enough fun of mine already. I might actually feel something when your neck snaps. Hmhmhm."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum