Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be You (PG)

4 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Be You (PG) - Page 25 Empty Re: Be You (PG)

Post  horsesrule3 20th April 2012, 7:36 pm

ooc: quite dark....

Megan looked quickly between Percy the crazy kid and Suzan, who was starring in horror at the scene infont of her. Desiding that Suzan would be of little help she quickly made a plan of action. She took a breath and silently thanked her mother for making her take those stupid self defense classes. With one swift motion she swung her small fist at the crazy kids face, aiming for the nose.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Be You (PG) - Page 25 Empty Re: Be You (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2012, 10:35 pm

Jasper's free hand snapped out without looking away from Percy. He asked, "What don't you understand about psychopaths, Megan? He's warned you how many times and you still try that? I suppose you're worse than I thought."

Slowly, he turned to Megan, his hand still holding her fist, "This operation of yours is to include me in everything, or your friend here will be, well, I'm sure you can figure it out. Am I understood?"

ooc: I had to. It's Jasper. XD
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum