Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:42 pm

Raven rolled her eyes, her arms crossed. She replied,"Surely you don't live with your mother still. Oh, wait, she's the only girl you can get close to. And I never asked, I simply called you a lair. You came up with the rest."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:48 pm

"Oh sweet one,if you had any idea. My mother is long dead,and since Im twenty four,and filthy rich. Also if you talk to many girls,dashingly handsome,"He grinned,"And besides,you did ask."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:50 pm

Raven rolled her eyes,"You started lieing, and you still lie. I won't believe you less you prove it. Come on, charmer, I want proof."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:54 pm

"Proof for what? That Im the creator of Ever Long?" Malruse grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:56 pm

Raven nodded,"Of your boostings. You're devilish good looks, your lovely home, all the girls that swoon when they see you. Lovely proof I'm sure you can provide. I mean, you're a game creator, right?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:00 pm

"Okay then,here we go. Only you are getting this feed."From where L was sitting,he typed quickly into his computer,and showed her a flash of himself,a few screaming fan girls,his large mansion. He showed her the inside of it,the great chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The marvelous circle staircase in the front room. All the rooms in it,every little detail about the ancient mansion.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:01 pm

Raven retorted,"Don't you just love Google?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:10 pm

Malruse rolled his eyes,"Dear one,I hate Google. They always challenge me,and try to get me to advertise them on here.Blech!"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:12 pm

Raven laughed,"Of course. Oh, yes, this proves so much."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:17 pm

"So,if I said,Darkest Night Zima and Darkest Hour Dita,the two characters that no one know about are making all the glitches. Zima was created to fight the glitches,and Zima was what was coming towards you out in the snow while you were looking in your pack. Dita is his protector,and will do whatever he says. They have no players. They are intelligent,they are human like,and they are deceptive No one knows about them because they have gone under the names Zima and Dita. Dita the female,Darkest Hour. And Zima the male,or Darkest Night."Malruse looked at her silently,no longer joking.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:20 pm

Raven replied,"You're point? There is nothing you can do to prove it to me. Here."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:22 pm

"What? So you want me to possibly be killed and meet you in person?"Malruse looked at her and raised a eyebrow.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:25 pm

Raven replied,"Hey, you're the only one trying so hard to prove yourself. Why does is matter so much if I beleive you or not?" She grinned.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:27 pm

"Have you not noticed these glitches?! I worked so hard to remove them,and made Zima,but he turned evil!! I want you to trust me,as the creator,when I tell you. Ever Long may not be safe as long as Zima is still out there. As long as he is with Dita,he is unstoppable. I have to have some people to help me destroy them,before they destroy us. And Ever Long."Malruse looked at her,solemnly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:31 pm

Raven said,"Yes, and how's that working for you?"

Phoenix looked at her brother. She glared at him, thinking,"Just make her shut up!". Darisa just rolled his eyes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:35 pm

"Well then,I can tell I wont be able to count on you. So you may as well just log off now,and wait until its on the news that all the glitches are fixed on Ever Long so you can come back and play your safe little character life."He said venomously.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:39 pm

Raven laughed,"Hey, I said I didn't believe you. I never said I was quiting. What fun is a safe game?" She smiled, and walked off. Phoenix, half baffled, followed, her brother next to her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 10:48 pm

Malruse uttered three words,and transported Raven back to him."Your in my game. Dont disrespect it."The he simply transported her back to where she was in mid-step still. He was already turning to put the flower back.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 10:55 pm

Raven rolled her eyes,"Oh, don't you sound so kind. Your game. Here we go again with the taunting. I'm still wondering why you care so badly. Why does it matter is one person doesn't believe you? So, you're little secerts out, you're Malruse. Big deal. Now, why don't you go play hero with someone who believes you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:00 pm

Zima grinned,he was watching them all. Dita at his side. They were standing by an NPC,and watching the quarrel. When I say,standing by an NPC,I mean standing over. The NPC had been killed,which is pretty much impossible. Unless a glitch happened. Due to Zima,the NPC had suddenly keeled over. Zima thought to himself,"I bet Raven could make a very good ally."

Malruse felt a familiar presence,and turned to see Zima and Dita disappearing into thin air. Like Cheshire Cats,smiling wickedly as they left."Ahh crap..."He muttered.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 11:08 pm

Raven rolled her eyes,"Wonderful...may I go now? Or are you not done?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:13 pm

"Go if you can."Malruse said eerily,then turned and walked away.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 11:14 pm

Raven rolled her eyes, and walked off. Phoenix and Darisa followed. Phoenix glanced back, then to Raven. Not again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 11:18 pm

Yuzuki rolled her eyes in Raven's general direction.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 11:21 pm

Darisa asked,"And where now?" Phoenix said,"South. I'm sick of the cold, Tundra. I think it's fair enough time we head south. Or at least to where it's warmer." Raven grinned, and laughed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next