Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 1:17 pm

Yuzuki looked at him."What is the real story,Lizardman?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 1:19 pm

Yuzuki raised a eyebrow,as if to say."Liar."But actually said,"Okay,sure whatever."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 2:29 pm

'Sure."Yuzuki grinned.

Malruse nodded,then looked around for Raven.

Darkest Hour Dita looked around,waiting for Darkest Night Zima. She waited patiently,but was pacing around. Zima finally showed up and Dita grinned wickedly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 2:34 pm

Raven hunkered down into the snow. She sighed, and thought to herself why in the world she had gone back out? She shrugged it off, remember the lovely welcoming committee there. She shuffled through her bag, hoping maybe to find a warping card or something.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 2:38 pm

Zima felt a icy tug,and tuned into Raven. Dita watched as his eyes glazed slightly,and he was out of his body. Speeding over the snow,towards Raven.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 4:23 pm

Raven glanced up, and saw something moving. But the falling snow clouded her vision of what it was. She fumbled deeper into her bag, still nothing. She knew she had something. Her panic grew, and she looked faster.

Fury sat down by her desk. Moose closed the door behind them. Rolling his eyes, he said,"I never thought Fate would be done with that lesson." Fury laughed. Because their mother didn't like the public, for anything more than business reasons, their sister home-schooled them. Moose picked up their head sets, and handed Fury's to her. She nodded her thanks, and as they were entering, Moose said,"We should find Raven, on here, the tundra chic is bound to get into trouble."

Phoenix opened her eyes, and spotted Darisa sitting cross from her. He was tense. She asked,"What's wrong?" Darisa replied,"It's Tundra, she won't pick up." Phoenix tried to message their friend, but she couldn't. Darisa and Phoenix nodded, and raced off into the snow.

Raven finally closed her pack, and put in back into place. She strung her bow, seeing no other hope than to wait. Then, she felt a hand lift her, and she landed on a racing moose. She glanced over her shoulder, seeing Phoenix. She smiled,"Thanks goodness you showed." Phoenix nodded, and Darisa, as a moose, plodded on. The cobblestone soon sounded beneath them, and Raven sighed as they entered the town. The two girls hopped off the moose as he shifted back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 5:00 pm

"Thats strange....."Yuzuki muttered.

"Most likely a Hunter. They are closet to animals."Malruse pointed out.

Zima returned to his body,and slid down the wall into a sitting position.He told Dita,"Our plan will soon be complete. If they can sense me when Im out of body,then that means when Im out of body,I will be whole soon. Although nothing could harm me then. Then all the little children playing this game will be dead,and it will be ours for the taking,Dita. Ours,my dear."

Dita grinned,and sat down beside him,then snuggled up next to him,and seemed to purr like a cat. Zima chuckled slightly,and slung a arm over her shoulders.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 5:04 pm

Raven turned to Phoenix and Darisa,"Thank you. I was in a pinch. I don't know what was happening back there. Something was out there. I don't know what it was. We could use your family right about now."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 5:07 pm

Yuzuki smiled at the new comers,even if they were farther away. She could see them on the map on the upper left corner of her eyesight/screen.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 7:49 pm

Phoenix said,"I doubt it. They'd probably get themselves killed before you noticed." The three laughed, and Darisa said,"True, so true. Could you imagin Essari in here?" That caused more laughter.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 8:04 pm

Malruse motioned to the others,and started off towards the people in the distance.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 8:06 pm

Raven sighed, resting her hand on her forehead,"Oh dear..." Phoenix replied,"What?" Raven notioned to the player(s) coming towards them.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 8:18 pm

Malruse nodded to Raven,and raised a eyebrow at her."So,where did you run off to?"He grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 8:57 pm

Raven retorted,"Where ever you weren't."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:06 pm

Malruse snorted back laughter,and grinned."Nice one."

Yuzuki rolled her eyes and sighed.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:09 pm

Raven rolled her eyes, and replied,"Is there a reason you're stalking me?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:13 pm

Malruse exaggerated and with a flourish of mocking,he swept down to his knee and captured her hand. He gently kissed her hand,then held it to his cheek,"I simply wish to be wherever you are."Then he stood back up with as much flourish as he did before,and let her hand go,he swept into a deep bow,and came back up grinning.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:15 pm

Raven growled,"Likely story. I really ought to slap you for that. I can tell you're a fat liar, it's plain in your face."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:21 pm

"Ah,so the little lady has never heard of sarcasm?Well,lets see...."Malruse's eyes turned to pleading,and he swept down to his knees again,he clutched her hand to his cheek,and mock pleaded with her."You must believe! I could never lie to you,my love! Never in eons I wouldn't even dream of it!!!"Then he released her hand,and got back to his feet. By this time he was laughing.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:24 pm

Raven retorted,"Aren't you the charmer? You only wish. I still want answers from you, but then again, you're a waste of my time. Why don't you go bother someone else, or have you grown so 'attacted' you can, my love." Her hand was tempted to string her bow, but she held it back.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:28 pm

Malruse threw back his head and laughed."My dear,if Im a waste of your time,then what are you to me? Im Malruse,thank you very much indeed."

Yuzuki gasped,"Your Malruse???!! Wait,so when we were talking earlier..... You made Ever Long!!!!"It was a question it was a statement,a accusation.

Malruse grinned,and took a deep bow,he put one hand out,"A shantee,Malruse,at your service,madame."

Yuzuki was dumbfounded,all this time,and the creator had been among them?!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:30 pm

Raven crossed her arms,"And?" Phoenix eyed her, thinking,"Oh, she's lost it."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:34 pm

"And many things,my dear. I created this game,and everything you see. I could take anything,or anyone I might add,with a snap of my fingers."He chuckled,and pointed to a flower,he blinked,and the flower was gone.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th May 2010, 9:36 pm

Raven laughed,"And that would look so well for your lovely game, wouldn't it? Come play Ever Long! Our creator will taunt you with his power!"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 28th May 2010, 9:39 pm

Malruse laughed,and made his voice girly and squeaky,"Awww,but mommy! She started it!!!"And chuckled,then in his regular voice he added,"My dear,you simply asked me what else,so I told you."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next