Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Orb -- (PG13)

3 posters

Go down

The Orb -- (PG13) Empty The Orb -- (PG13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 7th June 2010, 11:25 pm

Long ago, in the land of Svelin, there used to be a time of peace and nourishment, when the land was under a serene ruler. But times changed. The king and his sons were murdered or never seen again. They never were able to prove who did it, but the new king, the former’s brother, regained the throne. People were sentenced to death without doing a crime. In a land that used to have no slaves, his workers now populated half of the country. People were dying under his commands. But, you, my friend, you can end this cruel wizard king’s tyranny. With the help of you and your friends, we will find the orb, his greatest weakness that was banished long ago, unite against him, and bring harmony back to the land. Or, you can do just the opposite, and bring the heroes to their demise. So be it your choice; good or evil, hero or villain.

~~

RULES:

1. No godmodding. You will get two warnings, and on the third, you will be banned. I will be very strict about this, so I apologize ahead of time.

2. Nothing dirty or inappropriate. Mildly suggestive, such as a wink, or “You know you love me” is alright. But nothing…non-child friendly.

3. Please, be considerate of others, and don’t post four pages. One or two at the most, and give a recap to whoever has missed out.

4. Be polite, respectful, and kind. It makes this easier. J

5. Don’t go off on little side missions or subplots. Nothing irritates me more.

6. Send profiles to me titled “The King” with a in it.

7. Follow all other Grassland RP rules.

8. Mild blood shed.

9. Have fun! <3

~~

Character Profiles:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Looks/Link:
Special Abilities/Powers:
Crush?(Optional):
Their Side?:

~~

Characters:

Bambi
Mrale
Malruse

~~

OOC Chat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ♥xXxPaper_HeartsxXx♥ on 8th June 2010, 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

The Orb -- (PG13) Empty Re: The Orb -- (PG13)

Post  Dahlia 7th June 2010, 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 7th June 2010, 11:56 pm

Bambi was in a small field on the outskirts of Svelin. She thanked the lord that no one here though she had comitted the crime that killed her mother. She hugged her knees to her chest, lost in her own little world. Why was everything in her life so wrong? This underserved weight on her shoulders? The cruel king that gave her such a hard time and collected from the little that she had. She rested her chin against her knees, wondering.

Bambi gave a soft sigh and shrugged to herself, picking at the green grass beneath her.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th August 2011, 6:27 pm

Axia stroked her horse, the golden brown stallion whining in happiness as the care. Her hands never missed a spot as she ran her hand and then a brush of the stallion's gorgeous coat.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down