Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13) Empty Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

Post  XxAkihikoxX 20th July 2010, 7:33 pm

OOC chat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Title: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination
Rating: PG-13

Background Info/World Building: Naruto World! Very Happy
Naruto world Map: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RP Rules:
◦ No sex! Also, I would like it if you did not have any children either.
◦ If you do make your own character, do not make it a mary-sue/gary-stue. These are perfect characters with no flaws.
◦ I’d prefer your character’s name (if you do have one) to be Japanese. If you can’t figure out any, just give me a pm.
◦ If you make a character, it must be “good” or, s/he cannot be in the Akatsuki as a member, because the Akatsuki is full. Sure, S-ranked criminal is fine, but they cannot be in the Akatsuki due to the fact that there are only ten spots. (Orochimaru still counts! He has his ring.)
◦ Follow all the other rules on The Forest too.
◦ You may choose to play a member of the Akatsuki (maximum of 2 for now), or just create your own character.
◦ Please don’t kill any of the members off. (This includes Tobi!)
◦ It is fine to join, even if you have no clue about this!

The Story so far: As some of us know, the Akatsuki are a group of S-ranked criminals in the Naruto world. And as some of us don’t know, they have hidden abilities and talents behind them. And now, we go toward how are favorite (or not so favorite) S-ranked criminals live behind what we see. Of course, we’ll have their fights against Jinchuurikis, evolving somewhat along part of the story line from the Shippuden.

WARNING: When you give me your character pm, please tell me how much you know about the anime so far. This way, we will not have to give away spoilers. Also, just to say, I know as far as the manga in Japan has gone, but don’t feel left out if you’re far behind.

Open Characters: (I am not going to give away who is who unless you ask.)
Evil Characters: (Akatsuki)
-Itachi Uchiha (taken by izumichan560)
-Kisame Hoshigaki
-Sasori (taken by Caelestis)
-Deidara (taken by izumichan560)
-Hidan (Please keep swearing to a minimum with him!)
-Kakuzu
-Tobi
-Zetsu
-Konan
-Pain/Nagato

(Some)Good Characters: (Village hidden in the leaves)
-Naruto Uzumaki
-Sakura Haruno
-Kakashi Hatake
-Kiba Inuzuka
-Shino Aburame
-Hinata Hyuuga
etc.

Taken OC's:
-Fubuki (by This Chic)
-Akiho Kuroito(by izumichan560)

How to Join: Just send a pm to me, with the character outline. When accepted, I will add the character to the ooc thread. If it’s one of the characters above, still make sure to do the entire outline, because I want to make sure you don’t have their personality’s vice-versa or something like that. If you have any questions on any part for a character, don’t hesitate to ask!

Character Form:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [ur][/url]
[b]Village (or former village):[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Classification:*[/b]
[b]Element:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Jutsu that they use frequently:[/b]
[b]Etc:[/b]

*Classification: This will be from lowest rank to highest rank.
-Academy Student
-Genin
-Chuunin
-Tokubetsu Jounin (Special Jonin)
-Jonin
-Kage (S-ranked criminals are also around this level.)

Last edited by izumichan560 on 15th February 2012, 6:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13) Empty Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

Post  amelias-hart 20th July 2010, 7:41 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13) Empty Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

Post  XxAkihikoxX 21st July 2010, 10:15 am

Deidara sat on the couch, bored out of his mind. Wasn't anyone awake now? Even at least Sasori-oh wait, Sasori didn't need sleep.
His wish was granted when he heard a door open. Someone was coming to the living room too. Deidara's expression changed as he saw red eyes pop into the black atmosphere.
"Oh, it's just you, Itachi, hmm."
I thought it was someone important... Deidara clicked his tounge. He couldn't stand to be in the same room as that Uchiha for three seconds. But he stayed in place, because even if he went back to his room, he would have completely nothing to do, besides mold clay. But where was the fun of that, if you couldn't explode it? Art is an explosion. Deidara looked up as he heard the Uchiha's voice.
"Deidara. Do you know where Kisame is?"
Deidara sighed. Itachi could ask the stupidest questions. His eyes were kind of bad, but it doesn't mean his brain was too.
"Oh, I don't know. Probably in his BEDROOM, hmm?" he grunted, flicking a piece of lint off of the couch.
Seriously, Kakuzu needed to quit being cheap. And another seriously, Itachi needed to get out of this room, and be replaced with ANYONE else.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 21st July 2010, 12:01 pm

Fubuki leaned against a tree, lost in the middle of no where. Hyou was right next to her, she could feel his steady breathing. She groaned as she poped her back, and rubbed the sleeping cat.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 23rd July 2010, 10:40 am

Akiho swung her sword through the air, slamming it into another tree. "There," she muttered. "Try and catch me now." She slammed her foot down just in time to sense a presence. "Someone's here too..." she muttered. Getting closer, Akiho could make out two figures-one that looked like a human and an animal. She quietly crept up, sheilding herself.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 23rd July 2010, 10:54 am

Fubuki's eyes were closed, she was resting. But she was listening to the wind. The silent breeze told her little. So she rested. Then a faint ringing of the wind on metal told her someone was near. She stroked Hyou, and the leopard tensed. He stretched and stood up, and began to pace. Fubuki listened to the winds again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 25th July 2010, 9:50 am

Akiho flinched. She drew her sword, for protection, in case that person was an enemy. The wind was blowing toward the stranger at this point, so her smell and presence was obvious. She knew she had been discovered. Akiho got closer, until a close enough distance to be able to hear her, yet far enough to have the time to defend herself of an attack. "You...are...?"
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th July 2010, 10:15 am

Fubuki grinned, and replied with her eyes still shut, "You ask who I am in the middle of the wilderness, where nothing is in my way. How foolish."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 26th July 2010, 8:34 am

Akiho looked up at the sky. " I would've prefered it if you told me that I was being rude by asking your name first...but that'll do...I don't want to make a bad first impression." She smirked. "But...we can always fight."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th July 2010, 8:40 am

Fubuki smiled, and stroked Hyou's fur as he came to her side. She yawned, "I would, but I am too tired."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 27th July 2010, 9:19 am

"Hm."
Akiho smirked tilting her head back and to the side. "But you know..."
ZWOOSH.
She reappered behind the tree of where the younger girl was. "Isn't it a ninja rule not to lower your guard for even a second?"
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th July 2010, 10:05 am

Fubuki laughed, a blood curling laughter. She said, "Who says my guard is down?" If you looked closely, you could see she was tense, and able to attack at any moment.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 28th July 2010, 10:11 am

"And who says I wasn't kidding?" Akiho murmered. "Hmm...I'm missing something. Yes, my name is Akiho. What's yours?"
She had a large smirk on her face.

----

Deidara wondered if Itachi would ever move to go find Kisame. "Don't you have anything else, other than stare into deep space, hmmm?" he spat. Itachi stayed silent.
The younger one gritted his teeth. Urge....to...strangle...RISING!
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th July 2010, 10:43 am

Fubuki replied coldly, "I only tell that to people whom I know I will never speak it to anyone else."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 29th July 2010, 10:37 am

"Well, don't you know me now? Besides, I like to make friends. It helps me stay sociable," Akiho replied, with a fake smile.

----

Itachi stared at Deidara. "Oh before I go..."
Yes, I'd wish you leave.
"Leader told me to give this file to you. Make a bingo book out of it. It has some rogue ninjas and others that we might have to illiminate later."
Deidara caught the paper with ease. "I thought that was Kakuzu's job, hmm?" he growled.
"I guess not anymore."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 29th July 2010, 11:57 am

Fubuki laughed, coldly, "You have little sense."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 30th July 2010, 11:20 am

Akiho smirked. "How rude."
No physical fight needed, they both already had words.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th July 2010, 1:18 pm

Fubuki stroked Hyou's fur as the cat paced beside her.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 30th July 2010, 2:28 pm

"Ah, I forgot. To not be with a team, you must be a rogue ninja right?" Akiho didn't wait for an answer as she spoke. "Anyway, are you familiar with the Akatsuki?"
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th July 2010, 2:36 pm

Fubuki replied, "I like medal with those who do not bother me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 30th July 2010, 3:10 pm

Akiho let out a fake sigh and shrugged. "Oh well, I was going to warn you about it, but please, don't come crying to me when they start hunting us down. Us rogues are in the way of them, unless we do something for them." Despite Fubuki's warning, Akiho kept talking.

She didn't want to back down for an oppurtunity to fight.

"I think we're on their bingo list, what do you think?"
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th July 2010, 3:26 pm

Fubuki stroked the leopard again, "I am not worried."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 30th July 2010, 3:39 pm

Akiho mentally pouted. This girl's got a tough outer shell. It's hard to crack.

"I met one not too long ago. I think he was an Uchiha, since he had the Sharingan. If you ever meet him or his partner, it's best that you flee. I was trapped in his genjutsu (illusion) for who knows how long. It mentally destroys you, I believe."
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th July 2010, 3:52 pm

Fubuki remained unchanged, Hyou pacing beside her. The cat was watching Akiho.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 6th August 2010, 9:54 am

Akiho stared back at Hyou through her cerulean eyes. "Well then, I'll be off."
She lowered her sword. "Don't say I didn't warn you." A deadly look crossed her face, different than before. "Later."
Akiho smiled suddenly, disappearing in the light mist.

"...now, where to...hmmm...." she muttered to herself.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next