Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wastelands PG13

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wastelands PG13 Empty Wastelands PG13

Post  BloodyAmaya 8th June 2011, 5:36 pm

Story
Many people tried to predict the end of the world. People came up with ideas like Global warming, Robots, Nucluer weapons.. None of these were correct. The world was destoyed by man himself. Huge wars were fought, new weapons were created causing desturction of everything beautiful. Nothing left in the path of war was ever the same. The government hid women and children inside vaults which would never be touched by war and these wre closed for several years. After years and years.. after the government fell and the human population was small the vaults opened up, exposing life inside the vaults. Curiosity got the best of people in all vaults while stayed behind to the safety of what they knew the most. Settlements were made in the wastelands and still war was fought but not like we know it today. Weapons were not the same. People came up new ways of using energy and metals ot make a whole new way to kill. War wasnt just as easy as shooting either. Radation was everywhere. If anthing outside of the vaults had survived they had been changed; mutalated. Life was a danger, a risk. Even things that had never survived before seemed to exsist like Mutant monsters. They're horrifying creatures that are best avoided. How much longer till man is gone from the earth.. well what's left of it that is.

Side Notes
1)The whole world is a wasteland and a lot of things are radated. Water sources are limited unless inside a settlement or vault.
2) Just because you are in a different settlement doenst mean you have to make war with everyone.
3)As far as being in a settlement you can either put you're in a settlement thats already exsisting or you can make a new one that you're in. If so you can rp NPCs till more people have joined your settlement.
4) being as theres not hundreds of people at this website theres oging to be one Vault which is vault 97 but if you're exploring you may come across any vault you'd like and loot.
5)There isalmost no rules of the wastelands but there will be a group I create that is trying to make a "government" but its really a dictatorship.
6) Vaulters are considered adults at 10 and begin working.
7)Explorers do go to settlements a lot to sell and see doctors but not all settlements will be friendly.
8 ) Explorers do go into settlements to sell and get medication but not all settlements are so welcoming.

Rules
1) Dont be whiney
2) Obviously people are tyring to keep population up so you may have children but dont talk about sex. Just say like "an hour later"
3)star out your curse words, please.
4)Send me character forums titled "Wastelands" with a geek
5) Dont make fights impossible and you have to get hit sometimes which means dont dodge everything.
6) Please put both a FIRST AND LAST NAME

Character forums

Vaulter
Code:
 [b]Vaulter[/b]
[u]Name[/u]:
[u]Age[/u]:
[u]Gender[/u]:
[u]Their job inside the vault[/u]:
[u]Looks[/u]:

Explorer
Code:
[b]Explorer[/b]
[u]Name[/u]:
[u]Age[/u]:
[u]Gender[/u]:
[u]History[/u]:
[u]Looks[/u]:

Settler
Code:
 [b]Settler[/b]
[u]Name[/u]:
[u]Age[/u]:
[u]Gender[/u]:
[u]Settlement they live in[/u]:
[u]What they do in the settlement[/u]:
[u]History[/u]:
[u]Looks[/u]:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 9th June 2011, 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Wastelands PG13 Empty Re: Wastelands PG13

Post  amelias-hart 8th June 2011, 5:43 pm

This RP is approved by the mod squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 8th June 2011, 6:11 pm

Noaxus twirled the baton in her hand, staring down at the two men who were tied. "So let me get this striaght.." Noaxus paced around the two. "You believe my system is flawed?" Noaxus only smirked as one man spit out muffled curses. Both of them had ductape on their mouths. "My great system.. If only everyone would join us. We offer medical help, housing, food.. All you have to do is help our system in some way." Getting down on her knees she put her finger under the man with attitude's chin. "But, people like you just want to.. breed.. you're filthy!" With one fatal hit to the head the man was dead, erased from this earth. Noxus looked over to the other man "And you want to end up like him?" the man quickly shook his head and cried, blood stained his face. Noaxus smiled "Great! We'll assign you a job right now!" She giggled lightly and left the room, two men with new guns went in behind her and swiped up the man and cleaned up the old one.

Nyx smiled brightly as she moved her bangs from her eyes and made them flow into her ponytail. She'd done it. Placing energy cells in as the ammo, her new laser gun worked perfectly. It burned though almost anything. Clipping the safetly on she raced it town to her gun testing area. It cut and burned easily though almost all the fake human targets, cutting off limbs and slicing body parts. "This is perfect!" Nyx was proud with what she had created.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th June 2011, 11:12 am

Ann ran her hand over the side of a rider's leg. He had fallen off while test riding a new horse. She smiled, saying, "The good news it's a minor sprain. I'll wrap it and give you something for the pain. You don't need to go back to riding for a couple weeks of so though."

The man nodded, answering, "Thank you, Mrs. Redhand."

Ann smiled her gorgeous smile, then turned over to her things. She looked down at May, saying, "Will you go get some herbs for Mr. Dunfor's pain? You know the ones."

May smiled wide, her smile young and innocent with the potential of being just as fair as her mother's. She replied, "Yes, Momma." She raced out of the room.

Ann shouted after her as she went to bind the man's leg, "And check on your brother, will you?"

May raced around to her mother's storage room in their stable. They had two synthetic horses of their own: one of plowing the poor soil and one for running. There was always a spare stall because Cole had a hand at fixing them. Usually after a horse accident, the horse would be brought her for Cole to look at.

The little girl pulled out lots of herbs. They just weren't has powerful as they were years before. But they grew nearly year round and were bountiful. At least, this kind did. She put them in a small bag and walked over to the spare stall.

The door was open and a black coated mare was being groomed by a black haired young man. At least, he looked like a young man. Cole grew very quickly, at an abnormal rate. Their mother said it was because he spent too much time in the open.

The hair over the mare's right leg was pulled back so you could see her frameworks. May asked, "Is she alright?"

Cole tore his gaze from the horse's side, and said calmly, "Yes, she'll be fine. Someone must have been drunk when they were putting her together. She had a limp in her leg, which is why when Dunfor tried to jump that fence, she crumpled when landing. She's all better now."

May patted the mare's side, and then said, "You're the best, Cole. You're going to get that job as a horse breeder for sure."

A faint grin creeped up Cole's face. Everyone knew Cole liked working with the horses, but he knew he couldn't leave his family until May could actually work without help everyday. His smile faded and he said solemnly, "You should get those to Mom."

May beamed and raced off.

Derek sat by his campfire, studying the land around him in every direction. The two West Mist people who had come with him were caring for their horses. Derek pointed to a very distance range of mountains on the very tip of the horizon. He said, "If that range is as big as it should be when we get there...there should be a cavern or pocket or something that managed to avoid the radiation. If that's true...just think of the life there could be inside."

Both of the other men rolled their eyes like they had heard this story a thousand times.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 9th June 2011, 12:01 pm

Kyle looked at the woman next to him in bed. Who was she? Gathering up his clothes, he quickly slipped them on. He didnt remember much from the day before. He knew he went into the West Mist settlement but after he got ahold of the vodka and wiskey everything else was blank. He glanced over the the girl for a clue. Nope. Nothing. "Atleast she's hot.."He quietly opened the door and closed it behind him. Where to now? He knew of vault 103 that could be looted. He knew exactly where it was but it was a matter of rather or not he wanted to leave yet. West Mist was one of those types of settlements you just didnt want to leave. They had herbal things and they even were finding a way to make soil suitable for farming again like years before the war started. Horses weren't too common either.. Maybe he'd buy one? "Yeah.." He walked out of the house and looked around. He found a stable with a man inside "Hey, are any of these horses for sale?"

Nyx happily handed her laser gun over. "Try it, you'll love it!"

Brandon, one of the many vault guards smiled "Made another weapon for us, huh?"

Nyx smiled brightly "Nothing better to do.."

Brandon smirked "You could fix that desk in the classroom for the younger children.."

Nyx rolled her eyes. "I thought about leaving the vault.."

Brandom lost his smile "You wont be leaving this vault at all, missy. Not with me on duty you wont."

Nyx laughed "Yeah, yeah, I know."

Noaxus stood at the top of her rusty tower. It wasnt a tower as much as just a tall building but she loved feeling more powerful. Her army's leader stood by her side as she spoke "Sir.. I think I would like to take over another settlement.."
"Another one, Ma'am?"
"Yes, another one. How will our plan ever work if we dont? I really am taking an interest iin the Fallen Angels.. Another fialed attempt of a rebel settlement. They're weak.."
"When do you want us to send out?"
Noaxus's hair flowed in a burst of wind "Now."

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 10th June 2011, 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th June 2011, 8:27 pm

Cole looked up from the mare he was grooming. He looked at the man, replying, "Not here. But I'm taking this one back to the main stable. I'm sure you'll find one for sale there." He pulled the horse's reins off a nail in the wall and began putting one the lead. The horse didn't protest.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 6:01 am

Kyle followedthe stranger, wondering what kind of horses would be for sale. He wanted a mare just because he always liked the feel of something female around him."That one there is a beauty." Kyle rubbed his hands together as he continued to follow.

Nyx looked up at the ceiling from her bed. Once again, she was bored. That was the problem with this vault. If you're the type of person willing to take risks then you honestly shouldn't be here. She needed out. She was an adult, right? She'd been one for four years inside this vault. She began plotting an escape until one beamed int her head. She shot up from her bed and began buildinga weapon.

Noaxus scanned the settlement as she stood in the middle of it. Small fires were all around her as the last of the people died. "Such a pity.."

The leader of The Risen's army stoof by her side andspoke with seriousness "We could of take a few hostage and forced them to work. They could of been of some use.."

Noaxus shook her head "They couldn't of been any use.." She twirled her
finger around in black smoke. "Trust.. would we of trusted them?"

The army leader stood quiet.

Noaus smiled "Exactly. That would be bringing the rebles into our camp and letting them kill us. It would be suicide."

The army leader nodded, he understood.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 10:36 am

ooc: Watch it! Cole hadn't actually left the stall yet. You can't say that he started walking before he did.

Cole led the mare along the dirt part between the houses towards the main stable. The pseudo-horse walked patiently beside him, seemingly happy to have its leg fixed.

Cole pushed the door open to the large building of the main stall, leading the mare back towards the back. He glanced up as the head of the stables walked up to the explorer, saying with a smile, "Morning, fellow. How can I help you today?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 11:10 am

OOC: My mistake. I read that wrong. I thought you said "pulling into lead"

Kyle grinned "Oh yes, I was looking for a mare for sale. I didn't know if you had any that you were willing to part with being how rare they are.." Kyle brushed himself off, being in the wastelands left dirty on him.

Nyx waited until nightful before making any sort of move. She was going to murder two of her own vaulters tonight. She took many deep breathes, trying to collect herself. She had to be strong to do this. She had to escape. Putting on her darkest clothing and grabbing her best yet laser gun she did kind of a crouch walk around out of her room. Not many people roamed at night so it made it easier on her but he didnt wan to make the mistake of waking anyone. She creptnear the enterence where two men were guarding the vault. Oh Brandon.. Why did Brandon have to be guarding tonight as well? Nyx raised her laser gun to the man opposite of Brandon and shot at his head. A laser went right though and he fell immediately.

Brandon could hardly see Nyx as her pulled out the laser pistol she had mad ehim earlier "I dont know where you are or how heartless you have to be too kill your own vault members but I'm going to find you!"

Nyx shot both of his legs, making him fall. He shot the laser pistol out of her hand and quickly ran up to him. "Im so sorry, Brandon..I had to." Brandon said nothing and Nyx stood once again. she shouted at the top of her lungs "We need a doctor over here!" And ran out of the vault.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 11:21 am

The man said, "I can't sell you a mare, fellow. We're short on them this year and they've got our breeding software on them. I won't go into details on exactly what we do, but there's bits and parts of old breeding in these 'bots. Not the point though. You're here for a horse. The best I can do you is a young male we've got. He's a good horse, I promise you."

Cole rolled his eyes. He knew that they had plenty of mares, but stallions were worth more because their programing made them stronger. He patted the mare he had brought back as he slipped the harness off and walked back towards the exit.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 11:34 am

Kyle thought about this. He really couldnt go wrong either way he went. If he could get a mare he'd be gettign what he came for and if he didnt he'd be getting a stronger horse. Money was never a problem being as he was an explorer. He kept nothing and sold everything he found. He personaly thought of himself as he a hero that helps settlements advance with the things he brings them. "What about the mare that he brought in?" Kyle looked to Cole "She's a real beauty. Is she yours, boy?" Kyle didnt mean any disrespect when he calle dhim a boy.. just that he was younger then the man he was currently talking to.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 12:26 pm

Cole stopped and said without turning back, "She's not mine to sell." With that, he walked out.

The head of the stable patted Kyle on the back, "Don't mind him, fellow. He's amazing with the horses, but he's got it out for explorers. If you're looking to buy that mare you can talk to talk to Ted Dunfor back at the Redhand practice. If not, I've still got that colt. Come back when you're ready to talk business." The man walked off to another part of the stable.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 12:33 pm

Kyle stared after Cole while he listened to the man. "Something happen to make him dislike explorers?" Kyle knew it was none of his business but a good story was a good story.

Nyx could hardly see anything out here except a light in the distance. She treaded over a small hill and what she found was horrifying to her. A large beetle/ bee looking creature was glowing and coming for her. It's stinger was oozing out liquid the was bright green and to her, it looked deadly. Even with a gun in her hand she ran as fast as she could to the light out in the distance. She preayed to whoever may be listening for help to make it there alright. Little did she know she was running into the West Mist settlement. She just prayed they'd have protection when she ran into the camp. To her luck though the creature was slow and ended up losing her. She slowly stepped inside the camp, looking around for life.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 12:43 pm

Cole looked at the borders as someone walked into West Mist. He sighed and kept walking.

One of the stable hands who heard Kyle's question said, "His father was an explorer. Derek Redhand. Wonderful fellow. But we left right after May was born. Cole's never forgiven his father for that. But if you want to know more you should ask him. Or if your not in the mood for a fight, his mother. Mrs. Redhand is a very kind woman." The stable hand walked off to finish his work.

May watched out the window as a girl rushed into West Mist. May said to her mother as Mr. Dunfor started to leave the room, "Momma, there's a lady with a gun!"

Ann shut the door behind the man and then walked over to the window. She watched the girl walking in and said softly, "Another explorer...West Mist seems to be popular lately." May giggled as her mother went back to putting her desk in order.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 1:07 pm

Kyle nodded "I'll probably leave it alone for now. Im sure I'll probably stay here for a few more says before I go back out. People are kind here and the women are very lovely.." Kyle glanced over to the girl who has just come into camp.

Nyx fell to her knees, emotions all hitting her at once. She shouted and began crying. She had shot her best friend, hurt him. She had murdered another man and was just terrified and thought she was going to be killed. She wanted to stay but she wanted to go back. She had no home any longer. What would they do to her since she killed sombody? She had no home...
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 1:14 pm

Cole stopped as the girl collapsed. He glanced over his shoulder. He sighed and walked back towards her. Whistling silently to call his horse, Cole walked up to the girl. He offered his hand and said, "Come with me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 1:18 pm

Nyx looked up at Cole, her blond hair sticking to her face from sweat and tears. She didnt really have any choice but to trust him so she grabbed his hand and pulled herslef up. She was still shakey, unsure what he might do to her so she hugged her laser gun, feeling as if she was hugging her own life.

Kyle watched the girl "A bit strange isnt she? Young too.. Seems alittle too young to be an explorer and even if she was she looks like the type who would be dead in a matter of minutes." Kyle shrugged and looked back at the man. "So whos this.. Mrs. Redhand?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 1:29 pm

The stable hand looked up and answered, "She's the best female doctor in West Mist."

Cole's horse trotted up. Cole patted the black stallion, then wrapped his arm around the girl's waist. He said calmly, "Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. Knight with take you back to my house. My mother's a doctor, she'll help you." He let go of the girl and walked off, patting the black horse one last time before he left.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 4:07 pm

Nyx stared at the horse. She had never seen such a creature. They had no such things as horses inside the vault. "W-Wait! This.. horse. I've never seen one before. Can it speak? How will Knight take me to your mother?" Confused, she took a step back from the horse. It was bigger then she was. Nyx, beging only 5'3 and 14 didn't know much other then how to make weapons and the life inside a vault. Nyx stared after Cole.

"Ahh.. a doctor.. I just might let her check up on me." Kyle forgot why he was here for a moment then realized he just needed to hear the story "Right.. so where does she live"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 4:16 pm

The stable hand pointed towards where Cole had headed off to, saying, "If you followed him here you just came from their stables."

Cole stopped and walked back to the girl. He said, "It's a horse, not a demon. Just slide on the back and I'll lead him."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 4:21 pm

Nyx took another look at the horse. "His back-.. But Im too short. How do I do it?" Nyx realized she was probably annoying him "Im sorry.. I just escaped my vault.. I dont know about any of this stuff. We dont have horses in the vault. O-Or big glowing bettle looking bees that try to kill you."

Kyle smirked. A vaulter. They were so clueless of the real orld around them. Stupid too. "Right.. Thank you. I think I'll go talk to this doctor." Kyle retraced his steps till he found the stable he was just at. He went to the house closest to it and knocked on the door. "Mrs. Redhand?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 4:28 pm

Cole walked over and rested his hands on her waist. He said with a silky voice, "Just jump and I'll handle the rest."

May opened the door and smiled at the man. She said while her cute eyes looked him, "Dr. Redhand is working right now. Can I help you while she finishes up?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 4:32 pm

Kyle looked down at the little girl "You're adorable. I'm not sure if you can help me though. Your mom has a horse that I would really like to buy. Do you know if she'd be willing?"Kyle ran his fingers through his blonde hair, it slightly wet from sweat.

Nyx looked up at Cole then nodded lightly. Nyx jumped and pushed herself up onto the horse and sat, one leg over each side. "This doesn't hurt the horse, does it?" Nyx grabbed ahold of the rest and looked down at the horse.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2011, 4:38 pm

Cole pushed her up into the saddle and replied, "No, it doesn't."

May answered as her smile faded, "We only have two horses and they are both working horses and not for sale. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Ann walked up behind her daughter and opened the door, saying May, "Go check our stocks dear." The girl nodded and raced off. Ann looked at the explorer and said, "Are you here about Mr. Dunfor's horse or mine? Because like my daughter said neither of my horses are for sale, but Dunfor is not favoring his mare now."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 10th June 2011, 4:48 pm

Kyle stared at Ann only for a moment. "Dunfor's I suppose. Cute daughter you have." He half smiled.

Nyx looked at the horse then at Cole " You seem so sure. That was the same thing Brandon told me about radroaches when I was seven. We had to kill them at the vault. Only creature that ever got inside. He told me it never hurt them but.. ugh."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next