Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Wood (PG)

3 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

East Wood (PG) - Page 12 Empty Re: East Wood (PG)

Post  amelias-hart 10th September 2010, 4:41 pm

Mark sighed, and turned back to Shadow. That day had gone by in what seemed minutes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 12th September 2010, 3:44 pm

Bill turned around and yelled back to Mark, "Could I talk to you in like five minutes in my office?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th September 2010, 3:47 pm

Mark looked up, and waved his yes.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 12th September 2010, 3:51 pm

Bill walked off and found Nami, "Can I see you in my office?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th September 2010, 3:59 pm

Mark patted Shadow, and headed for Bill's office.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 1:44 pm

ooc: In light of vintage RP day here is a summary for old and (hopefully) new characters: SO...A lot has been going on. There is a malicous strand of the flu going around the barn and several horses have caught it to include, Handy, Mae, and Prince. Anili tried to run away to her families old home and just about killed herself. Her gaurdians, thinking she wouldn't make it left her and for the time being she is staying with Bill. The drive way flooded and everyone was forced to stay the night. By morning it had thawed and the last people are going home to get a little rest. Andy is exhausted and passed out in the lounge after everyone left. After all the excitement has just started to settle down Bill is about to reveal his big suprise....

Bill sat down at his desk chair to review the events of the past few days. He had learned a lot about all the people at the farm. Mark was able to handle the team, even in a semi-crisis, which would play a big role in his new plan. He had learned a little about Anili, like he should keep close tabs on her during this time of the year. He shuffled some of the papers on his desk and set them to the side. He sighed and closed his eyes, hopefully this plan will work. He had been planing it for a year, making theoretical arrangements and consulting various friends about the matter and now it was finally all figured out.

Jessica and Bridget slid into Bridget's mom's car and began to excitedly relay all the event of the day to her. But by the time they were two miles down the road, both were fast asleep.

In his sleep Andy kept rehearing Alex on the phone "I heard a rumor you might be stopping by soon" and Bill answering his question "Yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about that". But in a minute the distant voices had been replaced by the silence of deep sleep.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 4:52 pm

Mark rapped on the door as he pushed it open. He said through a mock yawn, "Evening."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 6:16 pm

Bill opened his eyes at the sound and smiled when he saw Mark. "Come on in. I was just trying to remember what happened these past few days. It al went so quickly. Oh well, come in and have a seat, I have a big idea that I have been waited reveal. Have you seen Nami?"
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 6:19 pm

Mark replied, "Can't say I have. I've been busy with Shadow up until now."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 6:51 pm

Bill nodded, "Ok, should we wait for her? I am afaid she may have gone home and I don't knwo how much longer I can keep this to myself." Bill smiled a little realizing how much he sounded like Bridget.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 7:21 pm

Mark chuckled a little, teasing lightly, "How much time have you been spending with our female riders lately, Bill?" After his short joke, he offered, "I could call her while you plan this idea of yours into words."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 7:40 pm

Bill chuckled at the joke, "Well Phillip is almost never here, Luke is at the library when he's not busy, and Andy keeps to himself, the only people left are the girls. Plus that's how I find out what's actually going on around here. I think you underestimated my enthusiasm. I already have everything planned out."
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 7:43 pm

Mark laughed again, answering, "No, I think I understand it, I just wouldn't want you to not have the word you needed when you were explaining it. That would ruin it just a bit."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 15th April 2012, 7:58 pm

"No what will ruin it is if you and Nami say no. It took me a year to work this out. A year, keep that in mind when you make your decision." Bill smiled a little and looked out the door window into the barn.

Last edited by horsesrule3 on 16th April 2012, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 15th April 2012, 8:02 pm

Mark nodded, "Valid enough. I'll call Nami then." He stepped out of the office as he went through his contacts on his phone. Once he found her number, he hit the call button and held his cell up to his ear.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  horsesrule3 20th April 2012, 7:40 pm

Bill shuffled through some unimportant papers while Mark called Nami. He smiled a little, there was an unreasonable amount of paperwork involved in horses. If he had known that he might have made a different career choice, but alas, it was too late now. He glanced up at the clock making a mental note that it was almost five, had promised Laura he would be home by six thirty.
horsesrule3
horsesrule3
Witch
Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12