Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 11:37 pm

The corner of Skyelark's mouth twitched up, for a moment, and she slowly nodded her head, "Drew and Grey. Your names are strange to me. In a good way."

Naida giggled at Skyelark, "Nice to meet'cha, I'm Naida!"

"Naida. This is also unique," Skyelark replied with a small nod, then looked at the group, "Be careful in this land. Very careful. There are many territories, and many borders you do not want to cross or venture into," she paused, then continued, "If it is not to bold to ask, where are you going?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:43 pm

Drew said, "We were looking for the princess. We were hoping she'd explain more of this situation to us. But if you'd like to take some revenge for your people, you can help us."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 11:48 pm

Skyelark's eyes darkened for a moment, filled with unexplainable rage, and she nodded her head, "I appreciate your offer. And I will join you. But, I can feel that if the princess is still here, she is far. Very far. And you will go on a long, tiresome journey. So, rest, and we can leave at dawn. Yes?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:50 pm

Drew said, "You're too kind. Dawn is late." He took his hand off Grey, and the girl curled up.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 16th January 2011, 11:56 pm

Skyelark smirked lightly, slowly nodding her head, "You are very determined. I admire that. Sleep well."

With that said, Skyelark laid down on the riverbed, curling into a small ball, and ears twitching slightly as she began to relax.

Cayden nodded, laying down with his head under his hands, slowly beginning to drift of into a peaceful sleep.

Naida hesitated at first, then slowly sat down in suit, tucking her knees in under her chin, and listening to the sounds of the forest. She was still a little scared, but, she had to get her rest.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 16th January 2011, 11:59 pm

Drew glanced at Naida. He said, "It's fine. If anything happens, we're right here." He sat down next to Grey, and the girl fell asleep on his lap. He laughed, and fell asleep himself.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 12:06 am

Naida nervously smiled at the pair, then looked at her feet again, trying to resist the thoughts that usually haunted her at this hour. She hugged her legs closer to her chest, biting down on her lip, and resting her head against her knees, resisting the urge to sniffle.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:08 am

Drew nudged Grey as she started to nod. She giggled, and got up. She went and laid down next to Naida.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 12:21 am

Naida looked down, her sad frown melting back into a smile. She patted the top of Grey's head, then wrapped her arms around the younger girl in a snug, warm embrace, "Thanks, Grey-Grey."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:23 am

Grey looked up at Naida with a smile, and said, "It's nothing. Thank you. I never had a sister." She pressed her head against Naida. Drew said through closed eyes, "I'd watch her. She bites in her sleep."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 12:26 am

Naida gave a small, melidious laugh, and slowly nodded her head toward her 'little sister', teasingly commenting, "I've got my eyes on her."

She stroked the top of Grey's head and hair, and, slowly, but surely, found herself falling asleep.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 12:28 am

Drew smiled, and let himself fall asleep. He hoped Grey didn't bite Naida tonight.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 2:22 pm

Meca didnt trust her,hadnt trusted her. But he had decided to stay quiet. His blood had been flowing like lava through his veins,giving him a great anger when the girl had grabbed Naida. He stood near the edge of the dry bed,standing with his back leaning against the dry dirt.

Arbor could hardly see what was happening,as it was on his right side and he didnt want to make any sudden movements,so he just stood there,probably looking like a fool.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:24 pm

Grey drifted off into sleep on Naida, but no one wanted to guess what was going on in her head.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 2:54 pm

Once Skyelark had sensed something amiss, she turned on her other side, to see Meca. Her brows furrowed slightly. He looked a bit angry, she noticed. Probably because of the stunt she pulled with Naida. Standing up, she walked over to him, arms crossed over her chest.

"I sense that you are angry, and I am sorry I grabbed your . . . girlfriend, I believe that's what you outworlders call it," she said with a shrug, "But this is not a good time to start something up. In fact, it is probably the worst time. If the king senses any friction between any of us, he will use it against us."

With one nod, she turned around, and went back to where she was sitting.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 2:56 pm

Meca's face got slightly redder,and he looked at her with narrowed eyes,"She is not my girlfriend. But she is my friend,and I dont appreciate what you did before,and I will continue watching you. If my life has taught me anything,its that I have to watch my back,and trust no one."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 2:57 pm

Drew was a sound sleeper, and barely moved through out the night, though he wasn't too far from being awake.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 3:12 pm

A look of puzzlement crossed Skyelark's face for a moment, then asked, "Is a girlfriend not a girl that is your friend?" then, as she continuedd, her eyes narrowed dangerously, "And I did not appreciate you coming onto my clan's territory. How was I to know that you weren't apart of the king's group, here to annilate the remainder of my tribe? I didn't. So, watch me if you please. I will do the same to you."

She laid her head back down, closing her eyes in irritation.

(OOC: geez, meca, jumping to conclusions about the 'girlfriend'. /tsk, tsk. xD)
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:16 pm

Drew was grinning as he slept, a pleasant thought in his mind, much like Grey's.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:20 pm

"No it is not the same thing."Meca growled,rolling his eyes,and leaned back,crossing his arms over his chest.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 3:25 pm

Skyelark paused for a moment, thought, then began snickering, "Ohhhh, I understand. You thought I meant," she stopped again, laughing quietly, so not to wake anyone up, then continued, "That you were in a romantic relationship with her? No. I know you aren't," then, smirking, she added, her voice barely a whisper, "but you want be."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:27 pm

Drew woke up sometime before dawn. He naturally did. He looked at Grey. She was asleep. He grinned, and sat there.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 17th January 2011, 3:29 pm

His eyes lit up with a fury,fire dancing on his finger tips,and he snapped,"No. I wont hurt anyone,never again. You dont know me at all. I-" Then he realized how his fists were clenched,and how he wanted to hurt her,and he leapt out of the ditch,and quickly took to the sky.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 17th January 2011, 3:36 pm

Skyelark watched for a moment as he took off, but shook her head, mummbling to herself, "Maybe he doesn't want to hurt Naida. Physically, at least. But, if he does reject her, he'll break her heart."

Without another word, she realized that it was almost dawn, therefore, they'd soon go. She stretched, scratching the back of her head.

Naida woke up to hear some whispers. She quietly yawned, realizing Grey was still resting against her. She smiled, leaning toward Grey's ear, and whispering gently, "Grey-Grey, it's time to waake up, we're going to go soon."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 17th January 2011, 3:37 pm

Grey was awake in two seconds after the call. She rushed over to Drew, and nearly knocked him through the bank. He grunted as he pushed the girl off him, and rubbed his head.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next