Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

The Elements (PG-13) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Elements (PG-13)

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 9:11 pm

The princess' jaw dropped in shock, and her hand clenched. She found it very hard to remain calm and patient, "If you do not understand, I will tell you. I came here to hide. After all, it is not safe in the castle after its corruption. I figured that it was unexpected for me to hide here, after all, look out there. It is unpleasant. Children on the streets, starving, being beaten. People looking, just aching for a fight. Thus, I hid here. In this cottage. I contacted you all, and waited, staying in the cottage, and coming out very rarely, and for a very short time. But, I made the mistake of going to the market and looking the merchant in the eye. He recognized me, formed a mob, and they threw me in here, binded me down, and left me to die. No food, no water, no company, but the rats and vermin that crawled around on the floor. For some reason, they believed that I was disloyal to them, even though I had attempted to reach you lot. You untied me, I thanked you, I warned you. I am not aware of this Gothic woman you speak of, but, if I am right, my brother may have captured her and taken her hostage. Therefore, instead of dreading what may come, we should probably search for her."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 24th January 2011, 9:17 pm

((ooc: See you in the morning,Kristers.^^))

Meca looked out the door,"Then we should hurry before another mob decides to ambush us." Meca told her, his eyes sweeping the door way,which Arbor still stood nearby. "And if you had been betrayed by someone,or thought that they had betrayed you, and given power to someone else,you would be mad and probably try to kill the person too. At least they didnt kill you right off hand, they still are human,or whatever you are."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th January 2011, 9:20 pm

Drew had remained silent the whole time. He was thinking. Grey didn't move on his back. What ever Drew was thinking, he was not sharing it any time soon.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 24th January 2011, 9:23 pm

((OOC: alrighty. :DD))

The princess glared at him, then said, "If you wish to see your friend, then so be it."

Without another word, she looked out the cottage window, took off her starch white cloak, and began bathing it dust so that it was now a gray color. She pulled her hair back into a thick bun, tied the cloak back around her neck, and warned, "But be careful, guardians; once you enter the castle, you may not come back."

Before anyone could say more, she slid out of the small cottage, and slowly began stalking off toward the town, Skyelark and Cayden following behind, Naida more slowly. She whiped the blood off her dress and out of her hair as she walked, to angry to be concerned by the double takes some peasants did. They didn't recognize her, but, there was an air of de ja vu.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 24th January 2011, 9:30 pm

Drew shook the thought, and looked at Grey. He set fluffed his wings so she slid off. Bending his knees so that they were face to face, he said, "Grey, I want you to stay hidden here." Grey pouted, "But, Drewy!" Drew shook his head, "No. You are going to stay here until I get you." Grey whined, "But...but...but I can kill people too." If anyone had heard that without knowing the two, it would have been awkward. Drew shook his head, and said firmly, "Stay. Put. If anything happens, get back to the forest with as a little a blood trail as you can." Grey sat down, pouting, but Drew turned away. He knew the girl could take care of herself, be it means for food, water, shelter, or defense. Though in his stomach, there was a knot for her safety, though he knew this would be much worse. He followed the others quickly.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th January 2011, 7:34 am

Meca began following her,faster than the others. A thought couldnt help but cross his mind."We walked all this way,and now we have to go back to where we first started?! Come on....."

Abor was trying to follow the auras,but it was hard when they kept moving so much,but that was the point of walking,was it not? But he tried his best anyways. His mind drifted back to the day of the fire,and a new name rang high above the rest,something he hadn't remembered. He had lived next to a young boy,who looked like Meca,and that name. No wonder it seemed so familiar! The boy's name was Meca,and his home had caught on fire first,his parents being killed. But there was something curious about it,Meca was a Fire Guardian,and his story that he told Naida............ Arbor had overheard the story as he had been blind in one eye before so he had better hearing to compensate for it,and now his mind was working overtime. His sister and parent's killer could be in the same breathing space as him right now,and not even feel guilty!
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th January 2011, 4:47 pm

Drew caught up the group quickly. He glanced at Arbor, then back at the princess. He had just caught up to the conversation between them, though it happened awhile ago now. He couldn't help the thought, but he shook it, and kept walking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th January 2011, 4:49 pm

The princess kept a clear mind, focusing only on getting through the village without being noticed. For good measure, she pulled her hood up higher on her head, hoping to shade herself from wandering eyes.

Naida tiredly followed after the princess, rubbing at her somewhat sleepy eyes, and quietly yawned.

Cayden looked at Arbor, noticing that he looked upset. He quietly asked, "Uh, dude, you alright?"

((OOC: oh, crap, it's coming out. O:))
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th January 2011, 4:59 pm

"Just trying to figure something out..."Arbor murmured, focusing on not running into people or things, focusing on who had set the fire, and how to get revenge.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th January 2011, 5:02 pm

Cayden looked at him for a moment, before shrugging, and saying, "Okay, man. Whatever you say."

Naida briefly looked at Arbor, feeling the smallest bit of pity, but still wondering to herself what he was trying to figure out. With a shrug, she turned back around and continued walking, convincing herself that it was probably nothing.

Skyelark continued behind A'mari, calm, and patient.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 25th January 2011, 6:00 pm

Drew didn't like Arbor's tone. Even if he couldn't sense anything in the boy's voice, he felt uneven. More so because he was nervous about Grey, and his nerves were twisting.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th February 2011, 7:39 pm

Skyelark continued walking at a steady pace.

Naida yawned tiredly, gaze shifting between the group of guardians, her stare lingering on Meca, for a moment, and then flickering back toward the forest they were once again entering.

Cayden looked at Arbor again, still suspicious of what the boy was plotting.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th February 2011, 7:43 pm

Grey pulled herself onto the roof. She quietly watched the others as they went on. She clutched her knees as she watched Drew.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 21st February 2011, 8:28 pm

Arbor might not have had his eyes to tell him where to go, but with his anger, it heightened his senses and he easily maneuvered among the trees, following the sounds of footsteps.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 25th February 2011, 4:59 pm

A'mari's insticts kicked in as she took in an angered aura, and though she tried to ignore it as the moon began to glow, and the moonlight scattered through the trees, her head drifted over her shoulder, toward Arbor, as she found that he had been the source. She raised a slim, blonde eyebrow, halting next to a tall tree.

Skyelark immediately stopped behind her, following the princess' gaze, and finding she had a fixed stare set on the earth guardian.

Naida accidentally ran into Cayden, who quickly steadied the shorter girl. Both first stared at eachother in confusion, before following Skyelark and A'mari's example, and staring at Arbor curiously.

A'mari crossed her arms over her bust and asked, "Is there a problem, Arbor?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th March 2011, 6:05 pm

Drew stopped, leaning forward slightly, but fell back on his heels as he steadied from the sudden halt. He glanced at Arbor, but a noise from the rooftops quickly made him look upwards.

Grey ducked behind the roof. She barely made it behind the wall as Drewy looked up. She slowed her breathing, hoping he would look again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 7th March 2011, 5:10 pm

"I believe you should ask Meca if there is a problem." The Earth guardian said in a calm voice. He had had much practice controlling his emotions, and with the earth all around him, under his feet, he knew. Everything fit into place. The puzzle was complete, and the final, red piece, had fallen into place. In the form of the Fire guardian, Meca. Why hadnt he noticed it before? It made perfect sense, how the Fire guardians tale to Naida, and the fire of his own house....

Meca raised a dark eyebrow, looking at Arbor."I believe you shouldnt ask me because I have no idea what you're talking about."

Zanna heard a,'Hrrr,' coming from near the clear pool, and a smile lit her face up."Zooky!" Of course, she had forgotten all about the little dragon, but now, here he was. He was a small, black dragon, and sleek. He had wings when he needed, but he was more of a water dragon, though he breathed fire, and could have wings, he preferred land. You could say he was a bit of all the elements. He had a flair in his nostrils, and high ridges above his eyes, a very majestic creature.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 7th March 2011, 8:13 pm

Out of instinct, Naida walked up behind Meca and gently grasped his arm, "Arbor, what's going on . . . ?"

A'mari looked back and forth between the two, then asked, "Is there something we should know about?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th March 2011, 8:19 pm

Drew looked away from the roof as things heated up (not pun indented). He looked between Arbor and Meca, but mainly at Arbor.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th March 2011, 3:16 pm

Abor turned, his milky eyes hard, though he saw nothing, he felt it all. "The death of my family, my sight, or lack there of. The fire that killed everyone and left me on my own. Meca is a murderer, he can't be trusted. And I can't let him remain here. He has ruined my life, killed his parents, and my own. And my innocent sister. He burned them alive. I was out, getting some things from the store, and when I returned, the house was in a blaze, and I ran inside. I tried to pull the out, but instead got caught under a falling beam in the door of my sister's room. I watched her burn, I watched the skin melt off of her, until something stuck my eyes and I could no longer see, but I could hear. Oh how I could hear. The screams of my family.... Its a wonder I didn't die as well. When they found me, my clothes were dirty, like the earth had enclosed me inside of it, and the board that had held me captive was burned away.... But I have been looking for the murderer my whole life, and now that I've found him. He. Shall. Pay." He raised his hands, palm up, fingers slightly curled, and the earth began to rise around him, slightly at first, until it made a wall around him, his eyes, if anyone would look, were burning a eerie green, with red centers, but not at all Christmas like. This was in no way a happy occasion. The Earth Guardian was out to kill. The earth raised quickly, trying to force the Water Guardian back, and for the earth to circle the two of them.

Meca's eyes got wider and wider as the Earth Guardian told his tale, not speaking a word for a moment, until the wall of earth rose around Arbor and himself, his eyes flaming with regret, sorrow, and somehow, a burning rage."It was my fault, but at the same time, Arbor. It wasn't. I didn't purposely catch your house on fire, I would never have done that. You must know that it wasn't on purpose. And you have NO right to accuse me of anything, how are you positive that it was me who set the fire? I never set a fire. EVER. Except with my parents, and that wasn't on purpose either."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 8th March 2011, 4:42 pm

Naida's eyes widened when Arbor revealed both his and Meca's story, and she hurriedly looked away, wanting to defend Meca, but in her heart, knew that Meca most likely was the one who had set the fire. She hugged her arms tightly around herself, backing further away from the scene in complete and utter fear. She backed into Cayden, who held her steady by her arms, and away from the oncoming fight.

Skyelark crossed her arms over her chest, pressing her lips into a thin line, and glaring at both Meca and Arbor, unsure of who to truly believe.

A'mari growled, calling out, "Enough, Guardians! That is enough!"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th March 2011, 5:40 pm

Drew had seen cases similar to this before, without the whole magic/Guardian bit, in his job. But this wasn't home. It wasn't his place to jump in. He stood firm, out of the way. A sphere of wind spiraled in his palm, only for his defense if anything went flying.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th March 2011, 9:27 pm

Arbor's voice carried more through the earth than actually spoken aloud, to A'mari."Sorry,my priestess. But my soul can have no peace until I have had at least a trifle of justice done upon him." Then he raised his head, looking straight on at Meca, though he couldn't see him, the aura of the boy shone brightly, and he felt through the earth. This was his heightened senses, but only a little of what his true power would probably turn out to be. Probably all of their powers were very small compared to what they would be when the final battle/showdown turned around. He raised his arms, bent at the elbows, bringing the earth up, and rippling around him, pushing him forward, flowing under his feet, he sped towards Meca. He swung one arm, still bent at the elbow around in a half circle, skidding to a stop, and landing in a stance with one foot behind him slightly, that his weight was resting on, bent at the knee, and one straight in front of him, facing sideways towards Meca, one arm straight out, towards Meca, the palm towards the Fire Guardian, and his other arm bent back, held out about a half a foot from his body, two fingers facing the ground, the rest in a fist.

Meca rolled his eyes, it was odd how the blind acted like he could see. He felt the flames race over his body, when they first appeared, they singed his clothes, but soon it was fine, and the flames licked over his body. Playing in his dark hair, and over his dark expression. The Guardians faced each other, waiting for the first movement, first attack from the other. Arbor would have the upper hand if Meca were to attack first, because he could black with earth, and then attack back just as quick, with the same portion of the earth he had used to block with.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 9th March 2011, 7:02 pm

Drew grimaced. This was not looking well. He knew that they would fight, but reality stings even if excepted. He waited and watched. He was uneasy.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 11th March 2011, 6:28 pm

"If you Guardians take such as another step toward eachother," the princess angrily bluffed, "I'll have both of your heads mounted on the wall of the pub." pausing to breathe, A'mari glared at each one of them, and then looked toward Meca, "Fire Guardian, if you have killed the Earth Guardian's family, then speak now."
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next