Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elementary Elements (PG-13)

3 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Elementary Elements (PG-13) - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementary Elements (PG-13)

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 5:52 pm

Helix glanced at Sky, knowing the bird was upset about not being able to fly again. She grinned, and followed Aurelia.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th January 2011, 5:53 pm

Luna let the winds die down as she stood up; she wanted to talk to Malruse. Luna walked up to the door and paused with her fist near the door. Would she knock? It wasn't like her to be nervous. She stood there for a while, considering what she would say.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th January 2011, 5:55 pm

Rasra chuckled at her. "I brought you a present." She grinned, almost too innocently as well. Though just about everyone knew that was a lie. Well, her victims didn't. Not until it was to late, and they took their last breath. She shivered with a small bit of pleasure, remembering the captain's eyes, so full of horror and terror. She presented Mizuko with the silver tray, a gleam in her silver eyes.

Malruse felt the presence at his door, and slipped downstairs. "Yes?" He asked the girl.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 5:58 pm

Pyrok made up his mind. It was a village on a forest side. The woods would burn as well, and the village would be of little concern. He thought that any other villages near the woods would be burned as well. It was the best way for him to cover the most ground.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th January 2011, 5:59 pm

Luna wasn't prepared for him to answer. She had planned on walking away. " I uh.. I wanted to apologize I suppose. Acting like a wh*re won't get me anywhere with you." Luna paused for a moment the rubbed the back of her neck. "I just cant help it sometimes, you know? It's hard when your leader is extremely hot." She shrugged and looked down at her feet. Being nervous made the wind act up again, blowing back and forth from left to right, moving Luna's hair around.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 6:03 pm

Helix felt much better at this height. She was swift on her feet, and eager to follow.

Pyrok touched Blade's side as the dragon took flight. The celestial creature glided through the air, their destination far away relative to where they were now.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th January 2011, 6:08 pm

Malruse nodded, a small... Smile/smirk formed on his lips. "My dear, it is not healthy to like someone for their likes. I could look like anything, I just choose this form. As do you. Think of that." His silver eyes had turned black since the meeting, he usually tried to keep those away, but it was just something that happened at times. Probably from to much pent up Shadows.

Rasra chuckled, "Have a nice snack. Now... About the payment....?" Rasra asked, always in it to win it.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th January 2011, 6:12 pm

Luna looked up, trying to meet his eyes. "Its not just your looks Malruse. I don't know how to explain it.. When Im around you my heart always wants to race. And to be honest, I like the shadows that suround you. I just like the darkness in general. If I could lose myself in anything other then wind it would be your shadows." The wind picked up even more until Luna sighed, attempting to calm herself. The winds died down a little but not fully.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 6:21 pm

Helix nodded, and headed to the outskirts of the town. She didn't like being around people. She was sure they didn't like her. Helix glanced at Sky. The bird longed to be near people again.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th January 2011, 6:24 pm

Luna cleared her throat, noticing Mizuko. "I uh.. I was just leaving." She forced a smile for Mizuko and began walking away from the mansion. She was headed towards her own small house away from town. Luna lived alone in a house small enough to be an apartment. She liked this though because of the 10 acre yard she had. She swallowed hard, mad at herself for going to Malruse's door.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th January 2011, 6:35 pm

Luna finally decided to let herself vanish into the wind. It was a quick travel being as her house was well over three hours a way by foot. She let herself reappear outside of her home. Luna hardly liked the indoors, espically when the night air was kicking in. She sat under a tree planted over 100 years ago, it was her favorite tree. She played with the wind a bit more untill a single leaf fell on her head. She suddenly realized she was alone. Luna didn't mind it all that much though. It's not like she had a family that she's ever missed. Luna lifted the single leaf and blew it back up into the air; it was on it's own now.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 6:43 pm

Helix looked around, unsure exactly what she was looking for, but she guessed she'd know when she saw it.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 18th January 2011, 6:56 pm

Luna, suddenly tired, allows herself to fall sleep by the tree. Sher personally didnt like her house; it blocked off the wind from outside. Finally forgetting about the past events her mind was at ease while she slept. Dreams of a calm wind kissed her mind while she slept. Luna was comfortable.

ooc: I have to go for about.. 2 hours. I shall be back though! Smile
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th January 2011, 6:57 pm

Malruse raised an eyebrow at her sudden disappearance and Mizuko's sudden appearance. "Yes,Mizuko? Can I assist you with something?" He asked, now looking at the girl. Of course, being a guy, he didnt think to much about what Luna had done, or what she was feeling now. That was just him. He couldnt help it.

Rasani decided to stay with Aurelia, and walked beside her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 18th January 2011, 7:40 pm

Helix sighed, looking around. She didn't like the heat here, but she couldn't help that fact, and just kept walking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 5:41 am

Malruse sighed, to many people seemed awkward around him."Follow me to the armory and you can pick out something." Malruse told her, before he turned and started towards the opposite wall, underneath the staircase. He put his back in the line of her sight, and punched in a long code, before the wall turned and he turned to usher her in.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 2:35 pm

Malruse sighed slightly, but headed down the dark room. He snapped his fingers, fire flaring up in the torches that were placed strategically. Of course the fire coming from him. There were rows and rows of weapons. Ranging from a plan, old wooden staff, to the newest guns. He had imported the guns illegally, well, truly, he flew there and stole them.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 3:21 pm

Pryok looked below him. Water. He growled to himself, and looked back up. Blade didn't seem to notice.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 4:25 pm

Blade felt the barriers beneath him, but he paid little attention to them. His story was not there, but far away. Else were, across the oceans.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 4:48 pm

Blade glided over the ocean. He knew how far they had to fly. Much farther still, even with the wind in his wings.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 5:08 pm

Malruse pointed to one, semi halfway up the wall."Yes.. The muffler hasnt been added to that one, so its quite loud...." He took the gun off the rack and grinned, running his hand over the shiny exterior before holding it out to her.

Rasani was slightly confused as to what was going on, that was just her when she got out of the forest for long, and was around more than one person, and especially when Amir wasnt with her. The wolf was guarding the forest, checking barriers and such.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:12 pm

Helix looked around. There were a lot of people on the edge of the city. Most of them looked like they were dying. She guessed that they were poor, out of work and home.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th January 2011, 5:16 pm

Luna woke up to the sound of cars crashing. Two humans had hit head on. The air brought the smell of booze;one had been drinking. Any other person would of rushed to see if they were okay or at least would of called the police but Luna just stared, waiting for movement. After a few seconds Luna decided to check to see if the humans were dead and found that they both were. "Great," Luna thought outloud "Now I have to clean this mess up!"
Luna grabbed one human out of the car, the one that had been sober and put him on the ground. Next she got the other human, this one was a woman, and put her on the ground. Luna grabbed both humans up and used her air element to send them far away, hoping she got them into the sea. Luna didn't bother with either cars. She knew any human police would just suspect maybe one ran away from the accident after taking care of the body.
Luna opened the car door of the one that was smelling of booze and found a case of beer. She smiled, taking one. Bored, she decided to bother Malruse. It didn't take Luna long at all to end up at his door, but she didnt bother to knock. Luna stood there deciding to chug the beer she had.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th January 2011, 5:18 pm

Helix heard a crash within the city. It was too far away for her tell what it was, though she knew Sky was itching to find out. She sighed, and kept walking.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th January 2011, 5:19 pm

Malruse looked at Mizuko, and put the gun in her reach before going to the door. His eyes immediately narrowed as he saw the beer in Luna's hand. It reeked, and he had also detested the stuff. It had nothing good for you in it, and didnt help a thing that needed to be fixed in your life.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next