Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 Empty Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 6:40 pm

An aged tabby sat in the middle of a circle of kits, all different colors. Ranging from black, to tabby, spotted, yellow, and white. They eagerly crowded around the Elder, pushing to be nearer to the tom-cat. There was a youthful spark in the old cat's yellow/green eyes, one that you would see in a Apprentice, not an aged Elder, but the spark would never yield, it shone bright. The tom cleared his dry throat, and immediately, the kits were quiet.
"Young ones, your great,great, ancestors, the first cats, were not as we are today. There were only two clans, and they roamed the forest and land freely, no Two-Legs bothered them. There was only the Lion Clan and the Tiger Clan, and they lived in harmony.
The Lion Clan were big, golden creatures, with manes of fire, and a roar to shake the earth.
The Tiger Clan has pelts of fire with black streaks slipping through their coats like little black snakes.
Those great Clans ruled the earth with an iron paw, but then came our ancestors, after the Lion and Tiger Clans disappeared. They were cats to be reckoned with, and no one stood in their way. Prey was plentiful, and Two-Legs were scarce, for a couple of years, everything was great, until the Two-Legs showed back up, and began cutting down trees, and scaring prey away.
Not to mention the rogue clan, Bone Clan, trying to take over the forest.............."

((Note, this is where you come in. The story is about the ancestors, and how they lived. The threats here are dogs and wolves, Two-Legs/humans, scarce prey, other clans, and Bone Clan.))

!Rules!

1. Your cats are cats, not humans, use cat anatomy. i.e. paw = hand or foot.

2. No cussing, thank you.

3. No sex, I don't care if you have kits, just don't describe how the female came to be pregnant.

4. NO, I repeat NO, that means NONE, Godmodding, or taking control of someone else's character unless they have given you that right where everyone can see it.

5. Must have Clan names unless in Bone Clan. See 'How To Name Your Warrior.'

6. You cannot be unbeatable, you MUST have a weakness. No one can walk through fire, get shot 70 times, drown, hang themselves, and still come out without a scratch.

7. Stick to the plot.

8. No more than 3 pages back-to-back RPing with only two people if there is more than two people participating in an RP.

9. Have fun, kill prey, and protect your Clan!

10. Send profiles to me titled,'Nine Lives.' With a cat in it.

How To Name Your Warrior.

A traditional Warrior has a name like Silverpelt, Dappletail, Fireheart, Twistedpaw, Curlywhiskers, Silverstream, Spottedpelt etc.

Usually, its a word that describes the cat or something cat related or somehow describing them, and then a word of cat anatomy, for Apprentices their name ends in paw. For Leaders, their name ends in star.

Clans

Shadow Clan

Leader/Silverstar/Avenger
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes- Silvershadow/Avenger
Puppets- Heartbeat/Silvershadow

Thunder Clan

Leader/-/-
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes-
Puppets-

Wind Clan

Leader/-/-
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes-
Puppets-

Earth Clan

Leader/-/-
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes-
Puppets-

Fire Clan

Leader/-/-
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes-
Puppets-

Water Clan

Leader/-/-
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors- Tabbypelt
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes-
Puppets-

Bone Clan

Leader/Malruse/Avenger
Deputy/-/-
Medicine Cat/-/-
Warriors-
Apprentices-
Kits-
Elders-
Marionettes-
Puppets-

Powers

Shadow Clan- Pretty strong, loyal, and agile. Commands the shadows for their bidding.

Fire Clan- Strong, loyal, and tough. Can stand intense heat, and good with fire.

Water Clan- Fast, agile cats who are good swimmers. Can breathe underwater, and good with anything water.

Earth Clan- Hearty cats who and very strong. Commanders of the earth.

Thunder Clan- Loyal, fast cats, good climbers. Commanders of storms.

Wind Clan- Fast cats, good and quick on their minds and feet. Commanders of strong winds.

Bone Clan- Strong, fast, and agile. They are cunning, and will fight 'til the end, no matter what the cause. They have mixed powers as they are a clan that has joined together from many to form one. Yes, I am trying to give Bone Clan an advantage so they are the main threat.

Marionettes- There can only be three Marionettes in each Clan, as they are VERY rare, except for Bone Clan, which is unlimited. You can have up to three Marionettes, but only one of yours can be in one clan, unless you kill it off. Marionettes create puppets that can move, fight, talk, and think for themselves, as long as they serve their master or their master dies and they somehow live. They make these puppets out of their Element, usually based on which Clan they are from.

Medicine Cat
Code:

[b]Medicine Cat[/b]
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Clan:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Mate:[/i] (If no mate,put N/A.)
[i]Kits:[/i] (If no kits, put N/A.)
[i]Looks:[/i] [img]looks[/img]

Pregnant She-Cat
Code:

[b]Pregnant She-Cat[/b]

Puppets
Code:

[i]Name:[/i] (If they have one.)
[i]Age:[/i] (Probably in weeks, could be in years.)
[i]Who controls them?:[/i] (What Marionette controls this Puppet?)
[i]Gender:[/i] (Self explanatory.)
[i]Has their master given them freedom?:[/i] (Can they think, move, and act on their own will like a normal cat?)
[i]What element are they made from?:[/i] (Storm,Water,Shadow,Wind,Earth,Fire?)

Warrior
Code:

[b]Warrior[/b]

Deputy
Code:

[b]Deputy[/b]

Leader
Code:

[b]Leader[/b]

Apprentice
Code:

[b]Apprentice[/b]

Kits
Code:

[b]Kits[/b]

Marionettes
Code:

[b]Marionette[/b]
[i]Do they have any puppets?:[/i]

OOC Chat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Avenger on 20th April 2011, 7:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  Dahlia 18th April 2011, 6:43 pm

This RP is approved by the Mod Squad!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 6:59 pm

Malruse yowled, his tail flipping back and forth behind, him a wide grin coming from his drawn back lips, revealing sharp, milky white teeth. His message would be plain and simple for any clan to see,'Your next.' The kits he had cornered mewled in terror, and trembled against the tree trunk, but there would be no escape, and with one final mewl, he silence the terrified kits forever with a single, dagger-like claw across their throats. One gargled for a moment, before its eyes glazed over, and it fell limp, soon, the others followed suite. He grinned, flicking his tail at a Warrior of Bone Clan to step forward, and then another, until there were enough Warriors to take all the dead kits, still warm and twitching, to each Clan, they would leave it at the entrance to the Clan's camp, when their foolish Star Clan was at its highest, they would leave the kits, and come racing back. A perfect plan, fool proof, and dawn would be approaching soon. The Warriors raced off, the kits dangling from their mouths, their heads flopping back and forth as the strong cats bounded forward, cloaked in the night air. Dawn was fast approaching, it was time for a new day.

-Morning-

Shadow Clan

Silvershadow arose to the sound of yowling, and a gentle nudging from a sheathed paw. He opened his gray eyes to see Heartbeat standing over him, and the wailing grew louder as the edges of sleep wore off. He mewed to her,"Whats going on? What happened?"

Heartbeat flicked with her tail,"Come on,Silvershadow, get up. Something terrible has happened. Graykit has been found dead, left at the entrance, and he reeks of a rogue cat."

Silvershadow got up, and the two padded out of the Marionette and Puppet's den, and towards the entrance of the camp. Shadow Camp was laid out with a large rock looming over the Leader's den, the whole in the rock was Silverstar's den, moss clumps hung down to cover the front of the open den. There was a circle of dirt that acted as a meeting point for anyone, and in the middle was the fresh kill pile. Around the dirt circle was stone, and the stone had hollow caves, sectioned off, and used as dens.

Silverstar had been the one to find Graykit, as he had awoken before anyone else had, just as the first ray of dawn was beginning to peak over the mountaintop view. His heart went out to the kit's mother, and he wondered what cat could have killed this innocent kit, that had never wronged any cat in the forest.

Water Clan

Tabbypelt padded to the entrance of the Warrior's den, her ears pricked as she heard cries of lamination and yowls of despair. Her hazel grey eyes looked for a familiar face as a troubled, confused look crossed her eyes.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 7:03 pm

Silverpath stretched as she woke up. She saw Tabbypelt in the exit of the Warrior's den. She mewed as she padded up to her fellow warrior, "What's wrong, Tabbypelt?" Only then did she catch the sad sound of cats wrought with sorrow.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 7:07 pm

"I don't know, Silverpath. I walked out, and everyone seems so... Down... What happened??"Tabbypelt looked bewildered, until she saw a little bundle of fur, lying limp and ragged on the ground, cats surrounding the fur ball, and her eyes widened."A kit??" She murmured.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 7:26 pm

Shadow Clan

Moonstone over heard her clan mate's conversation and shot up out of her mossy bed. Racing over to the enterence she saw it. It was horrifying "W-We can't just let them do this to our kits!" She raced back into the den looking for her leader "Where's Silverstar?!" She was frantic. So many terrible emotions washed over her. Graykit was not her own but she had loved him as so. She should of been there for him.

Blackheart yawned, woken by Moonstone's loud crys "Could you keep it down Moonstone? I have border patrol soon and I have to hunt after that too. I'd like to get soem sleep while I can." Blackheart yawned silently and laid his head back into his paws, clearly tired.

River Clan

Bluetail had just finished his peice of fresh kill when he heard the commotion. He slowly got to his paws and walked over to Tabbypelt and Silver path "What's happened?" Then he caught the sent of death. A kit. "W-Whos kit is that? Is it okay?"

Wind Clan

The most unsettling sent had woken up Leafsong. She was known for having a really good nose which is why she wanted to be a Medicine cat. She followed the sent and found a kit. It looked more dead then anything but she had to check. If it was possible then she was going to save this kit. Leafsong grabbed it by its scruff and found it cold and hard. There was no saving this kit.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 7:33 pm

Silverstar was comforting the mother of the kit, and pressed his head into her side as she wailed as only a mother could. He heard his name, and raised his black head, his cyan eyes searching for the one who had said his name. He arose from his crouch, and padded on sheathed paws towards Moonstone, his large, silky body taking the pace easily, though his posture showed the dark dread and despair that fell on his shoulders, as he had a love for his clan, as if they was all his kits.

Tabbypelt's greyish eyes met Bluetail's and she shook her head." I- I'm afraid not, Bluetail. The kit... The kit is dead.... There's nothing we can do... Nothing but avenge it...." Her eyes held a heat to her words, a certain flare in the blue/grey eyes.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th April 2011, 7:39 pm

Pureheart had been resting her head on her front paws, trying to get some rest when a scent filled her senses and noise caught her ears, a scent that she often dreaded, and faint murmurs from cats. Death. She rose and slowly padded over, just barely overhearing a cat speak of a kit dying. She silently gasped, looking out to see a small kit, passed on.

"No, who would've done this?" she breathed.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 7:49 pm

Moonstone saw her approching leader and was ready with what she wanted to say. "Silverstar, we can't let them do this! We have to fight back! We're already scarce on kits a-and that ws Graykit.. We all loved him, Silverstar. We should talk to the other clans and get something planned. They can't do this again." She didn't breathe and she shouted while she spoke. Moonstone began wailing in misery. It wasn't quite as bad as the mother's wailing, but she had loved Graykit very much.

Bluetail stared, shocked at what he saw. Bluetail has always had a soft spot for kits but hasn't have any of his own. Bluetail pressed his head to Tabbypelt's shoulder in misery form the sight. "How could anyone have the heart to muder a defensless kit?"

OOC: What clan is Pureheart in

Last edited by BloodyAmaya on 19th April 2011, 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 7:52 pm

Silverpath sat down, wrapping her tail around her front paws. This couldn't be happening. What was going on? Silverpath mewed softly, "Why didn't Star Clan warn us about this? We could have been prepared. Water Clan needs kits."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 8:03 pm

Hawkclaw of Fire clan awoke to the feeling of sun on his back, he woke up kind of late, but he heard soft murmurs, wails, and outrage. The tom cat stood up, and stretched, slipping out of the Warriors den and towards the entrance, seeing a kit lying dead on his way to hunt. It struck his heart, and his eyes widened, but his belly rumbled at the same time, and the fresh kill pile was quite low.

Silverstar remained calm, talking with a cool calm that only a leader could posses when his Clan was in peril. "Moonstone, hush, shh.. Its okay. I promise, we will do something about this. But I need everyone calm and have a cool head before we rush into anything. Its important that we all have our focus before we completely lose our heads."

Tabbypelt nodded,"We will have vengeance though. We need to see what kind of cat would do this, the kit reeks of rogue though... It wasn't a Clan cat, and if it was, then the cat rolled in fox dung or crow food."

Leafpaw of Earth Clan stood up, shaking her fur out as she stretched. It had been a long night, she had been helping out in the Medicine Den, because of the recent outbreak of colds and a few thorned paws. She padded outside, and her ears pinned to her head as she caught the scent of blood, and the putrid, sicky sweet smell of death.

Runningpelt of Wind Clan shook himself out as he trotted out of the Warriors den, hearing mewls of sadness, and looked for someone to tell him what had happened.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th April 2011, 8:09 pm

[ooc: water (:]

Pureheart mewed mournfully, quietly, not wanting to draw attention to her grieving self.
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:11 pm

Silverpath nodded, "I have no doubt of that. I wonder if the medicine cats will go to speak with Star Clan, or if the leaders will gather. Surely this rouge must have crossed other territories to get here. They do not know our boundaries."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 8:18 pm

OOC: I hope that its okay that i named the kit in fire clan

Fire Clan

Spottedkit woke without the usual warmth on both of her sides. Looking up and around she saw her brother not not her other clan mate. "Shadowkit, wake up! Dapplekit woke up without us. Hes probably playing outside. Lets sneak up on him!"

Shadowkit yowled but then went silent, not wanting to wake his mother. He looked around until what his sister had said regestered in his mind "Yeah, lets go." He pounced up and raced outside, his sister right behind him.

Shadow Clan

Moonstone looked up with pleading eyes "Please Silverstar. Lets take a few cats and just go over to Wind Clan. This is an emergency."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:20 pm

Silverpath uncurled her tail and stood up. She mewed, "I'm going to find out what there is to see." She padded forward to morn for the kit, and also see if she could figure out which way the rouge had gone.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 8:24 pm

Silverstar looked at her, his blue eyes showing he was thinking it over, for a minute, he was silent. Finally, he spoke,"Alright, gather a few Warriors, and we will go. Only a few, so we are not imposing."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:26 pm

Silverpath looked at the kit. It was so young. This wasn't fair. Something had to be done. She scanned the clearing that was the Water Clan camp until she reached the entrance. She wondered if the scent would be fresh enough to catch still. And if the rouge was still on their territory.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 8:34 pm

Moonstone ran back to the enterence "Silvershadow, Silverstar wants a few cats to go to wind clan about the dead kit. Please come with us." Before waiting for a reply she franticly ran into the warriors den and rudely pawed Blackhearts ears "Get up Lazy. There's been a dead kit found and you're going with us to wind clan." Moonstone didnt usually show Blackheart much respect. She agreeed he was a great warrior and a good hunter but she's never cared much for his attitude. "Silverstar's orders."

Blackheart hissed slightly but got up. "When are we leaving?" He streched out, not showing much emotion from hearing about the dead kit.

"When Silverstar is ready" Moonstar walked back over to Silverstar, Blackheart right being her.

Leafsong gently put down the dead kit when she saw Pureheart "Pureheart! Come here, please!"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:37 pm

Silverpath waited and watched. What would their leader say about this?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 8:41 pm

Spottedkit stopped upon seeing her friend laying in a spot of dead grass. Slowly getting into pouncing postion, she readied herself. She pounced, not expexted the cold touch she got. Spotted kit yowled in surprise and quickly backed away. She stared at her dead friend in shock.

Shadowkit saw his sister stand in shock with blood on her pelt. "W-What?" His eyes widened and he ran back into the nursey to wake his mother.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 19th April 2011, 8:43 pm

Silvershadow and Heartbeat made their way to Silverstar after Moonstone.

Silverstar shook out his coat, and stood up."Are we all ready?"

Silvershadow and Heartbeat nodded their grey heads.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:44 pm

Silverpath lowered her head to morn. Something had to be done. She waited. That was what she would do. Someone had to say something.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 8:48 pm

Bluetail glanced over at Silverpath, greif spreading through him. He slowly walked over to her and gently pressed his nose to her ear in comfort. " We will get our revenge. Do not worry."

Moonstone and Blackheart both nodded aswell, ready to follow their leader.

Shadowkit mewed loudly, loud enough to wake up the whole clan. "Mother! Dapplekit is dead! There's blood -everywhere!" Shadowkit didnt understand how serious it truley was, therefor didnt mourn. It was exciting to him.

OOC: there no windclan leader yet.. does anyone want to make one or can we say he/she is out hunting?
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:50 pm

Silverpath flicked her tail at Bluetail. She was stubborn, and didn't like toms trying to comfort her. She didn't want it. She wanted action. Her claws gripped the ground. Where was their leader at this time?
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 8:53 pm

Bluetail breathed a heavy sigh "Silverpath, we're all upset here. Im unsure where our leader is right now but Im sure we could sneak away if you wanted to and maybe ask another Clan if they have rouge scent on their borders." Bluetial didn't know how else to reach out to Silverpath but he wanted to help her.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next