Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 9:04 am

Silverpath sat down again, "We'll see."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 6 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 9:06 am

Angel was becoming irratated but it didn't show. Why was this clan cat not doing anything? Did she suspect something? "I-I didn't mean to bother you.. I-I'll leave." Angel kept backing away but didnt turn her back to the clan cat.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 9:17 am

Silverpath sat down, mewed firmly, "Stop." She lowered her head, "You're on own territory. I will not decide what to do with you, but killing you will be pointless. Follow me." She rose to her paws, turning towards her camp.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 9:25 am

Angel smirked at the she-cat turned. She was tempted to kill the cat but knew that would ruin everything. Sadly, she followed the cat. "A-Are you a... clan cat? I heard s-stories about them with my friends. They s-said they lived in this forest and actual ate m-mice!"

Crowstar left the tree and went inside camp. He noticed how little the fresh kill pile was and wondered if letting his cats rest was such a good idea. "Only for a day.." he was of course speaking to himself. He was proud of Tabbypelt and Silverpath though for keeping the fresh kill pile from going empty. They deserved to have apprentices but the clan was very low on kits.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 10:04 am

Silverpath replied calmly, "Yes, I am a Clan cat. And we don't only eat mice, kittypet." She held a calm expression that said she wasn't worried about the situation but completely in charge.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 10:18 am

Angel grinned once again. She had already known that. It was partly the reason she chose to live in this clan for a while. Angel wasn't able to stomach much more then fish and that was mostly what Water Clan ate. It was easy prey for them being as they could all breathe under water. "Really?! Oh, thats so cool!" Angel didn't sound nervous anymore, but instead she tried to act excited about meeting a Clan cat. "What do you do in a clan? Is it like a family?" She raced to keep up with the cat, walking side by side with her.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 10:27 am

Silverpath mewed, "That's one way of putting it. But the Clans are more than that. Each Clan depends on its Clan mates for survival. We go beyond just a family, in that sense."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 10:31 am

Acting like an excited kittypet, Angel jumped slightly and almost went ahead oh Silverpath. "Am I going to meet your clan? Do you lead it?" Angel mewed " Do you have a mate in the clan?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 10:33 am

Silverpath answered each question in turn, "Yes, you're going to meet my clan. No, I'm not the leader. No, I don't have a mate."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 10:43 am

Angel purred "Is your Clan as nice as you?" It was the last question she had before they reached the camp.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 10:47 am

Silverpath said, "We'll see." She walked to the center of camp, looking for for Crowstar.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 2:52 pm

Angel looked all around the Water Clan camp. It looked cleaner then the Bone Clan camp. No blood shed or death around. It even felt happier which she wasn't even sure if she liked that.

Crowstar nose hit a new scent and he walked outside spotting both Silverpath and a kittypet. He made his way to them both and waited for Silverpath to report why she had a kittypet.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 2:56 pm

Silverpath sat down, curling her tail around her paws. She mewed, "Crowstar. This kittypet was on our territory. She was already wounded, so trying to chasing her off would have been a waste of time. She would either have lost too much blood or I would have attacked her, in which she would lose too much blood." The she-cat got up and whispered in her leader's ear, "She claims her attacker was a rouge. If you question her, you may find the location of the filth who caused today's pain."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 3:11 pm

Looking at Crowstar made Angel almost want to smile. THIS is the kind of cat shes been trianing to fight her whole life. The way he muscles moved when he did showed moons full of dedication. It was respectable and would be fun to shred to pieces once the plan is in action.

Crowstar nodded to Silverpath then sat down, looking at the kittypet. Looking at her closely she didn't look like any plain kittypet. "So tell me, kittypet, what is your name?"

"It's Angel."

Crowstar took note of the name. "And tell me, Angel, how come you are more.. built.. then most kittypets?"

Angel hadn't taken this into consideration. Thinking of Malruse, she wondered how he would pull off all his muscle. "When I was a kit I heard many stories of the clan cats. My brothers and sisters would play and fight with me in hopes that one day we could come see the clans. When I was younger I actualy wanted t-"

"Thats enough.. So where were you attacked at, my dear?" Crowstar stood back up and circled around Angel, looking at her more closely.

Angel noticed more clan cats gathering around and she had to stop herself from smiling " I was attacked by the river."

Crowstar kept the questions coming. "This river goes on forever, Dear. What else was around you?"

Angel was quick to respond. " There was a large rock in the shape of a turtle." She knew this would be a safe answer because trees covered that rock to keep it from rain water. She had murdered a kittypet there onl half a moon ago there and dried blood still lingered.

Crowstar sat back down infront of them both and licked his paw " Any questions my dear Silverpath while I think of what to do with this kit?"

OOC: I didnt want to go to far into conversation without anybody being able to add input.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 3:21 pm

Silverpath mewed in response, "No, Crowstar." The look in her eyes appeared calm, but she longed to escape out of the camp to continue hunting. The fresh kill pile was still very low.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 3:28 pm

Crowstar stared at the kittypet while speaking to Silverpath. "How badly do you want an apprentice?" before she could reply he continued speaking. "Because this kit will need a mentor till I figure out what to do with her."

Angel almost hissed when she heard these words.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 3:30 pm

Silverpath answered, "Not badly, Crowstar. I think Pureheart deserves an apprentice though."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 27th April 2011, 3:35 pm

Crowstar kept his eyes on Angel. "Be that as it may.. Im disappointed that you're not up for the challenge. I would much rather give Pureheart one of our kind, but if you can't handle it I will indeed see to it if she will watch this kit."

Angel didn't enjoy being called a kit when she was more built the the leader himself, but she kept her mouth shut.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 27th April 2011, 4:04 pm

Silverpath mewed harshly, "I didn't say I'm up to the challenge. I said that Pureheart deserves to learn how to train an apprentice. I have already trained kits before, Crowstar."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 1st May 2011, 5:07 pm

OOC: Avenger and I lost power for a few days.. bad storms but im back. Jessica should be too soon. Also, my only concern is Pureheart hasnt been active.. will you message her to let her know she can jump in?

Crowstar nodded to Silverpath. She was a strong willed cat. "Pureheart is a strong cat. My only concern is I'm not too sure about this.. kit.. You know all your battle moves. Like you said, we've trained many. I know you could keep ahold of any situation." Crowstar looked to Pureheart. "But, Dear, if you believe with all your beating heart you can keep this cat in check then I will be happy to leave her up to you."

Angel looked between the cats. She knew them all. All the days shes spent stalking the cats shes almost baffled her scent wasnt strong enough throuh the mud that they couldnt reconize her. She was almost disappointed.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st May 2011, 6:17 pm

ooc: I stand something, but I'll remind her Wink And I heard about the storms. When I tried to call Snow, she wouldn't pick up her phone because she didn't know who I was

Silverpath looked at Pureheart, her looks saying, "I have full confidence in you."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6