Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 8:55 pm

Silverpath curled her tail around her paws again, "Don't try." Her mew was flat and toneless. She didn't want his help.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting For Your Nine Lives PG-13

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 8:58 pm

Bluetail marched infront of her. "Fine, I'll go by myself. I don't care if our leader gets mad and punishes me later for it but someone has taken a life from us and that more important to me then anything else. Be stuborn all you want, but you'll be the last cat to hear what I find out."

Cloudpelt awoke with a startle from her kit "What Shadowkit? She didnt quite hear what he had said. Slowly standing on all fours she looked aorund "Where's your sister? I told you two not to leave the den!"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 9:01 pm

Silverpath mewed in return, "And what if you find yourself against the rouge? Or more than one? Wait for our leader, Bluetail."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 9:05 pm

Bluetail turned around and gave a hard stare " Do you honestly think the rouge would stay? This was clearly a warning. If they wanted a fight now they would of murdered us all in our sleep. Who ever it is is probably back at where ever they've been hiding. Use you're common sense." Bluetail turned backa round and walked slowly towards the shawdow clan border, sniffing everywhere as he walks.

Shadow kit mewed everything he had said again to his mother. He was more frightened of being yelled at for leaving the den then he was of his dead friend. When his mother raced outside he wasquick to follow.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 9:07 pm

Silverpath ears pressed against her head as she mewed flatly, "I am. You are letting your pain lead you. Bluetail, you cannot charge out there. Wait for our leader."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 9:10 pm

Bluetail flicked his tail towards her, ignoring her words. He muttered under his breath "Atleast I'm not a coward.." He truely wanted someone to go with him but he want going to bother anybody about it. He knew Shadow Clan had a record of hating their borders being crossed but this was important.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 9:12 pm

Silverpath stalked Bluetail for a moment. She mewed after him, "Who has more moons, you or I? Come back, Bluetail, and wait for orders. If you rush blindly into something, you will find yourself alone and without help."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 9:15 pm

Bluetail turned back around once again "Im already without help, Silverpath, because you wont come with me. I'm only going to Shadow Clan and asking them if they have scented anything. If not then Im coming back. Im not rushing out to find the rouges."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 19th April 2011, 9:17 pm

Silverpath hissed, "I will not go with you to Shadow Clan because if you cross their border you will be attacked if you are alone. Even if I go with you, you will be attacked. Unless the leader, deputy or medicine cat is with you when you cross a border, you have no right to leave this territory. Stay here." Her eyes narrowed in on the tom.

ooc: We should wait for Kristy to catch up
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 19th April 2011, 9:20 pm

OOC: alright.

Bluetail stopped but didnt turn around. He knew she was right. He slowly laid down in the patch of grass he had walked into and put his head in his paws. He mewed his crys, sorrow filling him from the loss of the kit.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 19th April 2011, 10:18 pm

[OOC: . . . & i'm completely & utterly lost. xD any ideas as to where i should jump in?]
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2011, 9:05 am

ooc: Silverpath and Bluetail were arguing about going to try and track the rouge/question Shadow Clan. Silverpath got Bluetail to stay and wait for the leader, so you could jump in on their argument or still be morning for the kit.

Silverpath sat down again, her tail curling back around her paws. She didn't know why she always did it, but it was just something she did. She lowered her head, silently morning for the lost kit.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 3:45 pm

OOC: I went ahead and made a Water Clan leader since no one else did.

Crowstar slowly walked back to the den from the left side of Bluetail with two fish hanging from his jaws. His pelt was soaked, making it obvious he had been in the river fishing. Putting the fish down in the small freshkill pile he looked up, slightly smelling the dead kit. "What is that I smell?" He looked at Silverpath being as she was the closest cat to him.

Bone Clan

Angel quickly made her way back to Malruse. She was more late then the other cats in Bone clan becase she had stayed to watch how the clan she delivered the dead kit to reacted to it. she was satisfyed with the results and licked the blood from her paws. "They found the dead kit."
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2011, 3:51 pm

Silverstar looked at the cats gathered, his tail flipping back and forth.

Tabbypelt looked up at her leader, Crowstar, before quickly bowing her head to him.

Malruse smirked,"Perrrfect." He unknowingly purred on the r's, as some cats do. His blood red eyes glimmered with the blood lust that was so common in them."So... Angel, what Clan did you choose, and tell me how the reacted.."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 3:55 pm

Crowstar bowed back to Tabbypelt. He often tried to show respect to all warriors in his clan being as they all worked hard and all had good hearts. "Would anyone like to tell me what I smell?"

Angel continued to lick her bloody paw as she spoke to her leader. "I delivered to Shadow Clan. The mother is very upset and they gathered some cats to go speak to another clan about us." It was obvious there was pride in her voice. She loved bringing distress to the clans and killing their kits made them all even weaker.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 20th April 2011, 5:09 pm

Silverpath dipped her head to Crowstar, and mewed with sorrow, "A kit, Crowstar. It was found dead, covered in the scent of a rouge."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 6:17 pm

Crowstar stared at Silverpath for a moment, hoping it was only a sick joke. When Silverpath enever said it was only a joke he slowly approached the kit. He dipped his head in respect for the lost life and spoke quietly "Silverpath, today duties are off. Today is a day of mourning this life then tonight I want you to bury it." Crowstar then said a silent prayer to Star clan, praying that the kit made it safely to star clan and was looking at them from above in the stars.

OOC: One thing you didnt put jessica was deputy. That was actually a required thing in the books.. are we going to use it or when a leader loses nine lives are we going to say Star Clan or the rest of the clan choses their new leader?
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2011, 6:44 pm

((ooc: I put it as a Cannon, but I can go ahead and make a profile for it, I figured people would put it under Warrior.))

Tabbypelt approached Crowstar respectfully,"Crowstar, I think it would be best for the whole clan if we carried on as normal. Show the rogues that we are strong, and we remain as one. We won't be put off by them, we are still a strong clan."

The cruel smirk glinted in his eyes and the light off of his milk colored dagger like canines."Good.... But, perhaps we should throw a little surprise for them, if they meet up with another clan, naughty little creatures." And his dark, malicious grin spread across his face.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 6:50 pm

Crowstar looked at Tabbypelt with thoughtful eyes before speaking. "My intentions weren't to do this because we are what they think of as weak, but for respect of the life that has been lost. If you would like to carry on your duties then you may but take one willing cat with you no matter what you are doing. Im not going to require any cat today to carry ont heir duties." Crowstar sad on his hind legs and faced the dead kit, lowering his head to mourn the kit a bit longer.

Angel looked at her leader thoughtful they mewed with amusment "Perhaps while they are at the other clan we can attack the remaining cats in their den and leave them scattered. As much as I would love the bloodshed of a full on war I think we should strike fear into all of their hearts." Angel put her paw back down, it still slightly stained with blood.

OOC: For that we could make up NPCs since the rp isnt full yet.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 20th April 2011, 6:53 pm

Spotting Silverpath, Pureheart slowly approached her, and shyly purred, "Does anyone have an idea which specific rouge did this, or was the scent unrecognizable?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 6:57 pm

Crowstar answered for Silverpath, not even needing to full scent the dead kit. "The kit was likely brought to where ever the rouges hideout and was mudered there before brought back to us. More then one rouge was more then liekly involved in this." Crowstar stood and walked over to Pureheart and spoke quietly, knowing she is a shy cat. "Are you okay, Pureheart?"
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2011, 6:57 pm

"No matter the case, Im going out to hunt first, my claws are craving to dig into soft, yeilding flesh, and feel the warmth of the sweet, coppery life blood spill into the ground, around my paws. Would you like to tag along, my spiteful little demon?" He was already turning to pad off, and didn't look back, either she would follow or not. He planned on visiting a little Kittypet place that had some superb, fat mice hiding among all the bushes and hedges. His muscles moved under his silky black coat as he strode forward on smooth forepaws, his movements powerful and smooth.

Tabbypelt nodded,"Yes, Crowstar." She felt as if they should continue to carry on as normally as possible, yes they could mourn, but she didn't want to show the rogue cats that they had any weakness.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 7:20 pm

Angel gracefully caught up to him, walking by his side. She made sure to make it to where he was leading her by an inch or two being as he was her leader and didnt want to disrespect him. "So who's blood am I soaking my paws with this time? I'd love to catch a fish or two but I wouldnt mind some kittypet fur either. It's always so soft with how much they let twolegs groom them." Angel licked her jaws, excitment ran though her veins as she thought about slitting a kittpet's throat.

Fire Clan

Cloudpelt found her kit, Spottedkit, stunned by the sight of the other dead kit. "Oh my Starclan!" She scooped her kit up by the scruff and put her back in the nursery with Shadowkit. "Stay here my loves." She ran back outside and looked at the kit she had also been nursing but wasnt her own. She sniffed it all over and scented blood and rouges. Filthy creatures.. How could they do this?
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 20th April 2011, 7:36 pm

"Well, I don't know about you, but I just hunt Kittypets for fun, not food, but I could go for a fish." Malruse mewed with amusement in one, short little chuckle, and continued on, breaking into a smooth trot. His red eyes flashed momentarily at the prospect of fish.

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyAmaya 20th April 2011, 7:39 pm

"Alright, but dont expect me to hold your paw if you can't catch a fish." Angel purred with amusement "I dont eat kittypet but I like the way their fur feels." Angel kept up with Malruse's pace, her steps silent.
BloodyAmaya
BloodyAmaya
Animal friend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next