Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Illusion PG-13

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World of Illusion PG-13 - Page 2 Empty Re: World of Illusion PG-13

Post  amelias-hart 21st September 2012, 11:39 pm

Air corrected, "You could ask the same. My judgement passed long ago."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 22nd September 2012, 3:06 pm

Rose turned to her,We just met her, don't act so uptight. Your decision could not have been made long ago seeing as how we just met her."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 22nd September 2012, 4:04 pm

Air answered, "You and I judge time differently then. I had made a theory after her first sentence, and a fact at the end of the next. For you, the equivalent to that action would have been like knowing the person you're whole life. I've just done that in a matter of minutes. So it is a long time."

She corrected herself after a moment, "Personality wise at least. There's just a few things that leave the backstory open for interpretation."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 30th September 2012, 8:06 pm

Rose nodded, and with a small smile she said jokingly,"Usually, we call those who judge others quickly stuck up. But I don't think these circumstances count as ordinary."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 30th September 2012, 9:45 pm

"Nor was I judging," Air returned smoothly. "I was evaluating and making an educated choice."

"Fantastic...," Cas muttered as he stumbled through the conversation between the three women, his illusions twirling in his irritating. What ever the women saw, he wasn't certain.
"There's absolutely nothing I can do about that, so stop typing!" he shouted to the sky.
"You are in no ways humorous at the moment, you know."

Kau leaned back against the tree. He let out a sigh, "Why did they have to take me right then?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st October 2012, 7:12 pm

Cry slipped through the trees, smirking to himself. He was thinking back on a small blonde he once knew, mhm mhm, but guess she wasn't around anymore. He could still make do in this world though.

Rose nodded, smiling,"Of course, of course. Now... we really shouldn't stay so still.."

Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st October 2012, 8:38 pm

Cas tilted his head, asking, "Did you say something important? I couldn't hear you over-" his head jerked back around to the sky, "YES! I DO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" He groaned, trying to repress the throbbing pain in his head.

He glanced up at Air, and tilted his head. She glared at him, but he saw the twitch. His powers were exposing themselves. He shook his head, adding, "Excuse the smoke, but it was just dying to get out." Air gritted her teeth, and Cas knew she knew that the act was intentional at this point.

Cas turned away from her and took Rose's hand in his, kissing it. It was hardly suave, but it showed how comfortable he was in his own skin. Not even the slightest hesitation, nor the smallest fear of attack. Even if Rose was a deadly viper, Cas moved in as if it wouldn't matter. Positioning with...powerful woman.

"Darling, you are marvelous. I would love to know what I make you see." His eyes sparkled a bit, turning from their normal hazel to a deep green. He smiled with a hint of devious plan behind the expression, "I do apologize that you had to meet me in a such a foul mood as arguing with her."

Cas leaned in a little closer, right next to her eye. He tainted his voice with illusions, whispering almost seducingly, "Did I mention you were marvelous?"

Kau asked as the man (Cry) walked by, "Do you have to be so loud? Good God, man, you could wake an army." He shifted, but didn't open his eyes. He did still want to get some sleep after all.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd October 2012, 3:24 pm

Rose smiled, her reddish tinted eyes a little hazy and dream like, she was actually completely still there, despite the illusions, and replied in a manner that seemed unlike her earlier demeanor,"Oh dear, nothing I haven't seen before."

Flame rolled her eyes, resting her head back on the tree trunk behind her.

Crysis snorted in laughter,"If that army has the hearing of a fox, lover boy."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd October 2012, 3:38 pm

Cas retreated a bit, with a hint of depression, "A shame. If that's true, then you're already expecting me." He rest his hand on her waist, saying, "Mystery is all I have here."

Again, he kissed her hand, then turned to Flame. He said, "Our Fire Lord seems to be disapproving of me. My dear, no fear. I am a man of many talents, and I can love more than one at once."

Kau answered, "Then I have only ever trained with such." He sat up and opened his eyes. He twisted his war hammer so it lay across his lap. He grinned, but said nothing else.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd October 2012, 3:45 pm

Flame smirked, looking up,"That would be Fire Lady to you, and I bet, However, you will not be receiving my services tonight. You know, standards and all. I prefer something that has not been sampled so many times. Wine is better when fresh."

Rose smiled a small smile,"Well, thats where your experience can be a little off, dear Flame."

Cry grinned, "Well, I've seen some that are drunker than the men of Mars. Well, I guess you might not know how they act, irrelevant really."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd October 2012, 3:52 pm

"No, I suppose not," Kau said. "But I'm familiar with the bottle. I'd kindly like to visit it again."

Cas turned away, saying, "No, my dear, I meant Lord." He went on, saying, "But I cannot sway you by normal means, therefor I will not pry into changing your mind."

A third time, he kissed Rose's hand, saying, "Nor would I truly want to. I fear your temper would take me away from the Lady's beauty." He tightened his grip on Rose's waist, "And that would be a shame."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd October 2012, 4:06 pm

"I remember the battle... Ohhh, that was a fun time. Not sure how I got to Mars, but I remember it, just not there or back, a little to drunk. But that was fuun. And there was this Martian chick, you can't believe how flexible they can be. I should just leave it at that." Crysis grinned at the memory, his eyes faraway for a second before returning quickly to the boy in the tree.

Flame snorted once more and just leaned back, muttering quietly under her breath,"Nothing is normal in this realm."

Her face betrayed her, a faint line of pink rising to her cheeks, like a petal of the flower she was named after.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd October 2012, 4:16 pm

Kau replied, "Yes, I'm sure. But I did say bottle. As in the drink."

The Trif grinned to himself and leaning back, but thrusting his lower self forward ever so slightly. Just enough, that was all. Then, as smoothly as he had moved in, Cas eased himself away. He waved a hand, saying, "Well, this place is marvelous, but I do need to be getting back to my home."

He made a face with something like despair, saying, "I have someone dependent on me. It would break his heart if I didn't get home." He knew Dike hardly cared whether or not Cas came home, but he truly did intend to return to Dysir.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd October 2012, 4:27 pm

"I realize what you said, but I meant what I said too." Crysis smirked slightly.

Rose looked up at him"If it were that easy to leave, then some of us would not be here and we would have found a way out. But alas, here we are."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd October 2012, 4:36 pm

Kau replied, "I know, but I meant what I said too. I would desperately like a bottle now. This place is too dry."

Cas shrugged, "I doubt it will be easy, but it is easier for me than for you. I only need two things to return home, it's just a matter of finding them." He said, "Unfortunately though, this passage will only work for me. Humans don't care for the passage I take. A pity to leave such a fair woman behind."

"Though, I suppose there's no reason to waste this land's spoils at the moment," Cas murmured almost as if he didn't want to be heard.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2