Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

2 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 4:40 pm

Darisa chuckled, and Raven said,"Well, you've come to the right place. The beach is not only relaxing, but they've got some of the easiest monsters to fight."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13)) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Battle For Ever Long((PG-13))

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 4:59 pm

"Thats nice."Rasani smiled,truly meaning what she said. She was glad she had met them. A voice spoke in her head,"Dont get to attached,Rasani."She was caught off guard. She thought to herself,"What was that????" The male voice only laughed in answer.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 31st May 2010, 8:05 pm

Raven leaned over Rasani's shoulder,"Everything alright?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 31st May 2010, 10:40 pm

"I dont..... Know....."Rasani answered truthfully,she wasnt sure what,or whose,voice that was. And why had it been talking to her?
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 1st June 2010, 7:48 pm

Darisa said in his course moose voice,"Well, don't let it worry you. Look." The beach could be heard, and the trees spanned out.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 1st June 2010, 9:41 pm

Rasani nodded,and smiled as she saw the grass start to give way to the white sand that looked like a mix between sugar and dirt.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 2nd June 2010, 6:06 am

Raven pointed over her shoulder,"And over there, there is the largest collection of slimes ever. Easiest monster in the game, and you've got the sweetest back up."

ooc: Sorry, Fiesta, I used your monsters Razz
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 2nd June 2010, 11:24 am

Rasani smiled,"Well then,we'll see how useful,or useless,this wooden sword is."She grinned.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd June 2010, 5:57 am

Raven replied,"I can get you a new one. The beach and I don't agree. While these two are enjoying the sun, I can help you with training, and getting a nice metal sword."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd June 2010, 5:53 pm

Rasani smiled,"Thank you.....Raven was it? Thank you Raven."She fumbled for the name in her memory program and found it.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 3rd June 2010, 8:31 pm

Raven nodded,"It is. But my closest fr- my friends call me Tundra."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 3rd June 2010, 10:21 pm

Rasani smiled,"Well my friends,"She winked at Raven/Tundra,"call me Razz.... Not sure why,but they do...."She chuckled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th June 2010, 6:31 am

Raven chuckled,"Maybe we'll find out soon." She hopped off of Darisa, with Phoenix behind her. The fire bending hunter just walked off. Darisa rolled his eyes,"I'll handle her."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 4th June 2010, 11:34 am

Rasani smiled at Darisa,a twinkle in her eye."Do moose like apples?"Somehow she pulled out a bright,shiny Red Delicious apple. She reached her hand out for him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 4th June 2010, 7:21 pm

Darisa shifted back, and gladly took the apple. He winked,"Thanks."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th June 2010, 7:34 am

Rasani blushed slightly and smiled back at him.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th June 2010, 7:39 am

Phoenix nodded to them, and headed off for the beach. Darisa rolled his eyes,"Oh, let her be. I'm gonna help you out with leveling up." Raven grinned.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th June 2010, 7:44 am

Rasani smiled at Raven and Darisa.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 5th June 2010, 7:53 am

Raven said,"So, you want to try those slimes first, or your new sword?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 5th June 2010, 11:49 am

"New sword please.''Rasani smiled.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th June 2010, 8:05 pm

Raven smiled,"Come with me. Darisa, why don't you go get us a nice spot out of the way." Darisa nodded, and headed off to find a open area free of newbies. Raven headed for the weapons dealer.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th June 2010, 9:32 pm

Rasani hurried after Raven. She smiled,"Im really glad I finally found someone who will help me. Most people just shun me,ignore me,or are just plain mean."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 10th June 2010, 9:27 pm

Raven grinned,"No doubt. Most people are more more worried right now about their own skins than anyone else. Random people start joining up together for safety in teams. But Phoenix, Darisa, and I are just enjoying the game while it lasts, not really worrying about all the nonsense going on." She waited for her friend in front of the weapon shop.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 10th June 2010, 11:20 pm

Rasani smiled,"True...."She glanced at the large building. It was made of stone,mostly,with a wood foundation,that crossed over in a supporting beam over the entrance.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 11th June 2010, 7:23 am

Raven smiled, and walked in. She looked around, then at Rasani,"Either way, what ever happens, we still got to fend for ourselves. What looks good in here?"
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next