Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

Post  amelias-hart 7th August 2010, 5:47 am

Fubuki chuckled, and let herself rest again. But Hyou could not find peace.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto: Akatsuki: The Course of World Domination (PG13)

Post  XxAkihikoxX 7th August 2010, 4:11 pm

"Let's see..." Akiho muttered, taking out a book. "I've seen her somewhere in here..."
She searched through her bingo book she had found while intruding a home. Heh, life was fun when you can do whatever you want as a rogue. Akiho wanted to meet her again though, hopefully next time still as enemies, so they could fight. I mean, seriously, what's the point of being of ninja if you don't fight?
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 7th August 2010, 4:14 pm

Rage burned in Fubuki's mind, eager to fight. Blood pounded in her ears, though she looked calm.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 8th August 2010, 9:27 am

Akiho flipped through another page. "Here."
She slammed her finger down on a small picture. "Fubuki, age 18." She blinked, reading the rest of the page. Her eyes tilted toward the side. A disgusting smirk crossed her face. "My next 'prey'."
She raced back toward the same spot.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 13th August 2010, 2:16 pm

Fubuki yawned as she stood. Easily sliding onto Hyou's back, the two raced off.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 15th February 2012, 9:37 pm

Sasori sat down in the Akatsuki hideout, sighing while tending to his puppets. It was quiet, only for the faint sound of him moving the arm joint of the puppet he was currently tending to. It's quiet in here, he thought to himself. Well, not that it's a bad thing, I suppose. Sometimes it could get pretty rowdy in there with all the arguing. Hidan and Tobi were particularly the most loud. Deidara, too.
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 19th February 2012, 10:16 am

And as if on a amazing terrible cue, Deidara bounded into the room with a dangerous smirk on his face.

"Hello, Sasori, my man, hmmm!" the younger shouted, approaching the elder with a blob of gray probably-most-definitely-explosive clay in hand.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  Caelestis 24th February 2012, 1:49 pm

Sasori sighed as Deidara's voice split the silence. He thought that it might be best if he ignored him, but Deidara would most likely continue talking anyway.

"What do you want, brat?" Sasori asked icily, straightening out his puppets arm joint.
Caelestis
Caelestis
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxAkihikoxX 20th March 2012, 10:58 am

"Terribly bored, hmmm," Deidara replied, no damage taken from Sasori icy tone.

He smashed the clay in his hand suddenly, producing a loud "sjkalag" sound.

"And don't think of kicking me out, my man," he added nonchalantly. "Unless you really have the guts to put me into the same room for any longer than Uchiha, yeah." Deidara huffed out the last part in a enraged voice, his lips curling into a demented frown.
XxAkihikoxX
XxAkihikoxX
Scout

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 28th July 2014, 12:54 pm

((Can I drop out of this? I don't really know much about Naruto, I was just trying to help get the RP going.))
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2