Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Harts Forest
Welcome to Harts Forest! This is an invite-only forum with a big focus on roleplay, though we do have sections for other topics as well. If you've been invited, let whoever invited you know your username so they can get it to an admin to activate your account.
Harts Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From The Ruins (PG13)

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

From The Ruins (PG13) - Page 6 Empty Re: From The Ruins (PG13)

Post  amelias-hart 6th March 2010, 4:02 pm

ooc: Why, Un, why!? Razz

Okie contunied,"About two years ago, Nileve swipped the pearl from me. Obviously she had seen it before, I have had it all my life. She probably got it in hope of finding me. Little did she know, that was me. So, it returns safely in my hands. And I've found one of my sister. Or, she's found me." Nileve replied,"One! I have a sister?!" Okie said,"You're memory fails you. Yes, you have a sister, a twin."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th March 2010, 4:04 pm

(ooc:Well,Sosi and Kari do nothing.Hironi.....She doesn't do much.Shade has grown on me though.And Rimmon is kinda annoying......But mainly just Kari and Sosi.They'll go off on a adventure or something.XD)

"So.Now we have to find someone else?"Shade asked,smiling slightly.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th March 2010, 4:15 pm

Okie shook his head,"No, I had almost found her when....uh...." His face went scarlet, and he rubbed the back of his head. Nileve finished,"You got into a fist fit with a bear."

ooc: I like Hero. She's cool, just give her a neat background, that's what makes all characters get that extra...what's the word....umf!
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 6th March 2010, 4:19 pm

(ooc:True,but her and Shade are to much alike.Although Hironi seems younger.I have an idea....)

Hironi swung into a tree,she was bored."We should head out then.If you almost found her then,than we need to hurry up and get going."

Shade nodded."Well put."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 6th March 2010, 11:12 pm

Okie shrugged,"One problem, I don't know which way we were heading, the....uh....wrestle...I had made me lose track of where I was."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th March 2010, 8:11 pm

Hironi and Shade sighed.Hironi looked at him,"Look in your memories idiot.Find out."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th March 2010, 8:12 pm

Okie replied,"It's not that I don't know where she is, it's that I don't know where I am."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 8th March 2010, 8:29 pm

"Figures."Hironi sighed,then leapt down onto the ground beside him."Exactly 72,63,55.Now can you find her?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th March 2010, 8:32 pm

ooc: What?

Okie had no idea what she had just said. Nileve rolled her eyes,"You're by Lake Cikia." Okie nodded,"Oh, yes, this way. We're actually closer now."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th March 2010, 4:55 pm

(ooc:Its navigation points.On a map you can use them.)

"Thats what I just said!!"Hironi growled slightly with frustration.

Shade explained."They are navigations.Use them when you wish to go somewhere,they are universal."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th March 2010, 5:12 pm

Okie started, but Nileve cut him off,"He was never good with map terms. A simpler name will be better used." Okie growled.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th March 2010, 5:50 pm

Hironi laughed."Figures.Guys never know,do they?"
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th March 2010, 5:55 pm

Okie rolled his eyes,"Of course....I'm sorry, I've spent my life avoiding cities, trying to find you and your sister, Nileve. The maps I manage to get a hold of are not so scientific."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th March 2010, 6:03 pm

Hironi laughed again and Shade shook her head at her.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th March 2010, 6:12 pm

Okie growled,"I'm getting this done without you then." He cast his wings out, and glided across the lake. Nileve let her elemental magic flow, and followed him, her body ellumitated by the pale blue-silver glow of her magic.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th March 2010, 6:17 pm

Hironi and Shade to the sky,gliding along smoothly.

The others ran behind.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th March 2010, 7:49 pm

When Nileve and Okie landed on the other side of the lake, Nileve relized that this was more of an island, where they were standing. She whistled for Twilight, and the wolf landed next to her before she could blink. She turned around, and walked up to the door. Okie said,"Wait, this couldn't be her." Nileve replied,"You said it was!" "It was who?" Nileve looked up, and saw a girl with long brown hair, and green eyes. A little redish fox sat next to her. She smiled, and jumped up, twirling in the air, and landing gracefully in front of her. The fox jumped down, and wagged its tail at Twilight. The girl smiled,"You're an elemental, I can feel it, and a Nightman. Funny, I had a sister like that once. I don't know where she is now. You look a lot like her. Of course, that could mean you are her. But if you are, you would have to answer this." Nileve sighed at the girl landed back on the roof,"Another riddle..." The girl laughed,"My name is Lily, but not by birth.
Little Wind Spirit finds mirth,
in guessing games,
on cool spring days,
when the lilies bloom,
In the moonlight.
With that all said,
And the road still to tread,
What is my name?

Okie replied,"But the answer was in the riddle. Your name is Lily." He laughed in pride, but it was soon smiled. Lily laughed,"You think you're smart, Raven-wings, but I wouldn't leave an answer so plain. No, I wouldn't, would I, Wind Spirit?" The fox wagged her tail, and jumped up to the roof next to her master. Okie grumbled, and Nileve thought, and said,"The answer wouldn't be so plain. Lily knows about ancient races, she obviously would know ancient lauguages. The question is what is her birth name. It would have to by Lily in another lauguage. Or...lilies under the moonlight...well, the elemental name for that sentence would be Lil lia nab lo, so...is it Lillianablo?" Lily smiled,"You really must be my sister. That was a good geuss, and of course, it's right."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 12th March 2010, 8:11 pm

Hirnoni grinned,"We found her then..."

Shade nodded,"Apparently."
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th March 2010, 8:24 pm

Lily smiled,"Then you must be Nileve. It has been a long time." She jumped down off the roof, and laughed. She looked at Okie,"And who's this?" Okie replied,"Okie. Your brother. A lot has changed." Lily nodded,"I can see that..."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y 12th March 2010, 8:28 pm

Rose smiled.
"Whoa. Two birds with one stone." she chuckled under her breath, "Is there anyone else we need to pick up on the way? Maybe a long lost cousin or two?"
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
s o f t ♥ l u l l a b y
Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 12th March 2010, 8:33 pm

Okie laughed,"Sorry, but this one was neccerary. These two can do great things, but only together. It was the gift our mother bestowed on them with her dieing breath." Nileve looked at Lily with a new light. This was something new. But did this mean that Okie only wanted them together for a power gain? Surely not...
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 18th March 2010, 5:31 pm

Shade wondered what Okie's purposes were for a moment,then turned out of her internal monologue.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 8th May 2010, 9:17 am

Okie knew more about this than either of them obviously did. With her sister to lean on, Nileve could become the Celestial Phoenix of Likacar, and Lily could become the Spirit of Nature. Both were powerful forms of magic that their mother's family had learned. Very few had these gifts, a majority only earned with age. Okie had already learned his skill, Cryptic Hour. It was leathal, at it's full. He would change when he wanted it to be the most powerful. If not, only a hint of it's power showed.
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dahlia 25th May 2010, 9:01 pm

All of them watched silently.
Dahlia
Dahlia
Hart
Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  amelias-hart 26th May 2010, 3:20 pm

Okie looked up from his daydreaming,"Oh, don't mind me."
amelias-hart
amelias-hart
Web Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next